Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers will never die, the establishment won't allow such a thing You know it and I know it

Aye, the memories will stay with us forever.

So how's your new club getting on?. Looks like New Rangers have surpassed Gretna's achievements by winning the Challenge Cup. If your club wins the Scottish Cup it will be another diddy team achievement after the death of the original Rangers, don't you just love armageddon?

Had a look at next season's Europa League and the New Rangers would enter as we did this season in the 2nd Qualifying Round. Draw is on the 20th June along with the draw for the 1st Round, first leg 14th July, 2nd on the 21st July.

I believe they were recognised as the same club up till the 3rd time.

I mean Fiorantina are the same.

The FFP rules kicked in in 2011. Any clubs cheating by liquidating their company after that are considered new. Edited by stonedsailor

I was ready to ask if the last 6 pages were worth reading but I went and read them anyway − they weren't.

TBF most of it was a pas de deux between Jaggy Dave and Solitaire.

I wonder if we'll get more moralising from The Diddies today.  Yesterday was amusing.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I didn't realise Rangers were going to go for the title next season having read Dave King's comments, going to need serious backing to achieve that. 5m will if spent wisely on raise Rangers up to Aberdeen and Hearts level. Celtic despite their pishness right now are still in a completely different league and if Deila is gone end of season which was more than likely motivated by Rangers promotion, it could be even harder if Celtic bring in a half decent manager.

‘We won’t relax about it,’ said King. ‘We still have a plan to improve the team during the summer.

‘The players we had on the park last year were fantastic but next year if we’re going to challenge for the title it is important that we strengthen and get a few more players in.’

So will there be a Warchest?

6999* pages, most of them featuring Bennett deflecting from the cheating and subsequent death of his old club.

* well over 7500 probably, but for Tedi's deletions a la Winston Smith at MiniTruth

It would be well over 10,000 if not for Dhens getting banned and Tedi's paranoia over his posts being quoted back at him at a later date. Tedi must be the only poster on the forum with more deleted posts than what he has currently on the forum right now.

It would be well over 10,000 if not for Dhens getting banned and Tedi's paranoia over his posts being quoted back at him at a later date. Tedi must be the only poster on the forum with more deleted posts than what he has currently on the forum right now.

But he doesn't take this place seriously, apparently. So you must be mistaken.

Deleting old posts in case they get quoted :lol: :lol:

Tragic stuff.