Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have to say that I do not know any Rangers fans that want that.

Hey Ted!  Just wondering, after you make the trip from Angus to Glasgow for "home" games, how do you spend the time before kick-off?  Is that when you delete the old posts that may get quoted back at you, or do you do that in the evenings in between your 15 posts a day for the last 4 years?  Do let me know.  :lol:

You totally are obsessed with me, like a wee dug yapping in the corner wanting its head rubbed  :lol:

I stay just outside Perth now m8, a mile off the A9 and literally 60 mins away from the big hoose.

Talking of obsessed, just noticed you've made your signature about me, what a delight Ted!  No coincidence it came after last week when you went all wobbly and started breaking down.  Only took about 5 posts too, piss easy.  If I'm a dug then you can be my pet hamster, running about on its wheel like you run about deleting old posts :lol: :lol:

However, the 10-2 voting system remains in place as far as I'm aware and we've largely got the twat who is Milne at Aberdeen, to thank for that.

Yip - an absolute fucking disgrace of a man.

His salty tears when the voting system he voted to retain quashed yon utterly ludicrous reconstruction plans did provide some satisfaction though.

Scottish Football really is the bastion of the bellend.

Yip - an absolute fucking disgrace of a man.

His salty tears when the voting system he voted to retain quashed yon utterly ludicrous reconstruction plans did provide some satisfaction though.

Scottish Football really is the bastion of the bellend.

Don't worry. We'll fix it......as usual. :lol:

Edited by Solitaire