Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nacho? Any ideas why everyone agreed Airdrieonians and Gretna died but after 2012 things changed?

it didnt as already pointed out, there are numerous examples of clubs liquidating oldco forming a newco and the club surviving pre rangers, these more relevant examples (almost exactly the same as what happened to rangers) are ignored by you lot in favour of less relevant examples (no-one even attempted to buy airdie or gretna) as they torpedo your new club "argument"

Nacho seems to be.

Oh and blogs lol

I'm pointing out that hearts went through the same process as rangers  - its a matter of public record, you are the one claiming the laws were different without any evidence - hope that helps

it didnt as already pointed out, there are numerous examples of clubs liquidating oldco forming a newco and the club surviving pre rangers, these more relevant examples (almost exactly the same as what happened to rangers) are ignored by you lot in favour of less relevant examples (no-one even attempted to buy airdie or gretna) as they torpedo your new club "argument"

I don't ignore them.

I view them in very similar terms to those in which I view the Rangers situation.

Also, when Airdrieonians got liquidated, that was it. When Gretna got liquidated, that was it.

Your guff would be better written as "how come it was only in 2012 that people started pretending incorporated companies could survive liquidation?".

That's exactly it.

exept its not as the numerous pre 2012 examples prove, the only way your argument works if if you ignore the evidence, which you are doing a great job of :lol:

I think it's a bit rich for you to suggest anyone is ignoring evidence.

I think it's a bit rich for you to suggest anyone is ignoring evidence.

yawn - you keep coming out with this, but provide nothing to back it up, i am happy to acknowledge any new club evidence provided

all that i have seen in the last 4 years are newspaper headlines and ex players statements, you dont have anything else

I'm pointing out that hearts went through the same process as rangers - its a matter of public record, you are the one claiming the laws were different without any evidence - hope that helps

They were different back then. The Hearts lad explained it. It's also the source of the Edinburgh Gazette chat, as that's where such announcements were/are made.

Ps Hearts paid their bills so deserve sympathy.

exept its not as the numerous pre 2012 examples prove, the only way your argument works if if you ignore the evidence, which you are doing a great job of :lol:

How so? What evidence am I ignoring?

I'm conceding your point that other clubs have undergone similar experiences to Rangers and should therefore be regarded in much the same way.

Why does that cause you a difficulty?

They were different back then. The Hearts lad explained it. It's also the source of the Edinburgh Gazette chat, as that's where such announcements were/are made.

Ps Hearts paid their bills so deserve sympathy.

so he claims - hearts formed a newco , transferred the club and liquidated the oldco just like rangers and the club survived, its the most relevant example in scottish football