Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Serious question, what do folk hope to achieve from this old club/new club debate?

It's not our fault you dislike the discussion at hand. 

The discussion in hand was outlined by the sheepy as quoted above and my sensible reply was that there's no debate...that the volume of posts by the likes of you confirms our continuity.

Then again, you can't even get details right despite all the time you spend posting about us.

The detailing in the bullet points weren't me, blame the incompetent BBC for getting it wrong.

You posted it so I guess you also endorsed it - plus you're, yet again, posting about a dead club...weird behaviour.

If it was the same club why could it not play any games between the end of one season and the start of the next?

If we're a new club you should have done what sensible people do - post about us rarely.

No answer to the question?

The question isn't worth answering.  You and your ilk are the ones who give credence to the truth of our continuity whatever questions you ask or whatever (partly wrong) bullet points you C&P.

How do I know we're the same club?  P&B posters show me so.

You know it's a new club.

If it was the same club why could it not play any games between the end of one season and the start of the next?

Even their racist heros back in 2012 knew you couldn't buy the assets and change corporate structure and get away with it.

You know it's a new club.

I remember awra being told on here that pre season friendlies didn't count as real games, now it's the ultimate sevcodeidcozombienewcothetribureact proof.

Lol....

If we're a new club you should have done what sensible people do - post about us rarely.

Great stuff.  Because we p&d's post about the death of your club regularly it means it's the same rancid institution.

The fact is that every piece of Level5 Sevco PR has now, then, forever, still going strong, unbroken, ad nauseam stamped all over it. This is directed at whom Kincardine?  Who are they trying to convince? Well whoever they are, they're as breathtakingly stupid as they are insecure. 

The question isn't worth answering.  You and your ilk are the ones who give credence to the truth of our continuity whatever questions you ask or whatever (partly wrong) bullet points you C&P.

How do I know we're the same club?  P&B posters show me so.

First principle philosophy.......................take a bow...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TCBMusT8c

Great stuff.  Because we p&d's post about the death of your club regularly it means it's the same rancid institution.

Good summary, Wullie.  While we're talking about "breathtakingly stupid" you joined P&B to post about a dead club.

Thanks for bothering.

Good summary, Wullie.  While we're talking about "breathtakingly stupid" you joined P&B to post about a dead club.

Thanks for bothering.

Nearly laughed up a lung too.  Thanks for threatening that clown and for lapping up all of Sir Davey's, Craigy's, Chuckies, Wally's, Ally's and Davey's brit-tat pish like the emotionally gelded lapdogs you are.

The fact is that every piece of Level5 Sevco PR has now, then, forever, still going strong, unbroken, ad nauseam stamped all over it. This is directed at whom Kincardine?  Who are they trying to convince? Well whoever they are, they're as breathtakingly stupid as they are insecure.

Level five will have to get up awfy early to pull the wool over your eyes wullie.

They manipulate the stenographers into printing their pro sevco lies, you keep your guard up mate.

Their protests on periscope were quite amusing, we told them that we'd pass them on the way back up.

Administration on the horizon? Hardly matches the grand predictions of Stephen Thompson as to where he was taking them as a club eh!? Are they still 'packing em in at Tannadice' !!? Lol😀 Couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Rangers crisis explained

• Rangers went into administration owing up to £134m to unsecured creditors and will eventually be liquidated
  • As a result its registrations with the Scottish FA and Scottish Premier League were terminated
  • Charles Green led a consortium which bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m

:(

How much of that £134m debt was apportioned to an unproven tax case just out of interest?

Does supporting the biggest club in the country mean a lot to you?

Depends what you mean. Would not being the biggest club change who i support? No. Does being the biggest enhance my pride for my football club? Yes.

as an aside, my main annoyance with the scottish football community is that i really cant understand why people in Scotland find it so difficult to just support their own team and recognise the good that the supposedly evil fans and teams do. Why do they care so much about supposedly dead clubs that they spend thousands of hours on the internet, spending tens of thousands and being given tens of thousands by their readers, just to blog and post for the benefit of people who already believe their nonsense. Why can't, say, a Partick fan go out, support Partick and that be that? There always has to be some chip on their (any club's supporters) shoulder and a large degree of bitterness. The only explanation i can give is that because Rangers (and Celtic) have for so long been dominant, that these people now have it ingrained in them a degree of the wee man syndrome, as a result of living alongside a largely Rangers/Celtic supporting populace, which has led them to automatically hate and despise everything about the club(s) and find a negative in every single thing they do. Rather than maybe see things for what actually happened (a fraudster and criminal illegally acquiring a major business from which to siphon huge amounts of personal income at the expense of the taxpayer, then leading to the same club and fans being financially pillaged for three years thereafter by an assortment of crooks and dodgy folk), people who support these clubs prefer to blame that actual good guys. Although Dave King has been convicted of whatever, and whatever peoples opinions are on him or our fans in general, even the most ardent Celtic fans etc must see that these guys have Rangers best interests at heart, and any sane scottish football supporter would recognise that means they also (possibly indirectly) want to contribute to an improvement of the wider scottish game. Why not help and promote positive stories like Rangers fans groups now owning about 7% of the club, and have the biggest FO scheme in the UK.

In this backward wee country we prefer to slate that, criticise those same fans, yet somehow you all want something similar for your clubs, but just because its rangers (or Celtic), it must be a bad thing right? 

Even their racist heros back in 2012 knew you couldn't buy the assets and change corporate structure and get away with it.

Lets not get started on racism pal. If you want to go down that route i could find far more examples of racist behaviour from celtic fans (and staff) than from rangers fans. This seems to be another popular myth in scottish football fandom

Depends what you mean. Would not being the biggest club change who i support? No. Does being the biggest enhance my pride for my football club? Yes.

as an aside, my main annoyance with the scottish football community is that i really cant understand why people in Scotland find it so difficult to just support their own team and recognise the good that the supposedly evil fans and teams do. Why do they care so much about supposedly dead clubs that they spend thousands of hours on the internet, spending tens of thousands and being given tens of thousands by their readers, just to blog and post for the benefit of people who already believe their nonsense. Why can't, say, a Partick fan go out, support Partick and that be that? There always has to be some chip on their (any club's supporters) shoulder and a large degree of bitterness. The only explanation i can give is that because Rangers (and Celtic) have for so long been dominant, that these people now have it ingrained in them a degree of the wee man syndrome, as a result of living alongside a largely Rangers/Celtic supporting populace, which has led them to automatically hate and despise everything about the club(s) and find a negative in every single thing they do. Rather than maybe see things for what actually happened (a fraudster and criminal illegally acquiring a major business from which to siphon huge amounts of personal income at the expense of the taxpayer, then leading to the same club and fans being financially pillaged for three years thereafter by an assortment of crooks and dodgy folk), people who support these clubs prefer to blame that actual good guys. Although Dave King has been convicted of whatever, and whatever peoples opinions are on him or our fans in general, even the most ardent Celtic fans etc must see that these guys have Rangers best interests at heart, and any sane scottish football supporter would recognise that means they also (possibly indirectly) want to contribute to an improvement of the wider scottish game. Why not help and promote positive stories like Rangers fans groups now owning about 7% of the club, and have the biggest FO scheme in the UK.

In this backward wee country we prefer to slate that, criticise those same fans, yet somehow you all want something similar for your clubs, but just because its rangers (or Celtic), it must be a bad thing right? 

Fantastic stuff. 

Positive stories?

I'm positive I spent thousands of pounds over 10 years watching  rigged competitions.

I'm positive all the titles and cups won during the EBT years should be declared void.

I'm positive the original Rangers FC died in 2012.

Can I suggest another FO scheme for you.....

Utterly fantastical nonsense.

I don't for a minute believe that you could follow a smaller club that gets to play with unloaded dice. Your posts establish that football support for you, is all about bully boy dominance.

As for the rest, if you actually believe that stuff, it's remarkable. Your version of what actually happened to Rangers and your notion of the good the OF does to Scottish football are fanciful in the extreme.

Your post should really be put on a plinth so others can enjoy it for the comedy tour de force it undoubtedly represents.

How much of that £134m debt was apportioned to an unproven tax case just out of interest?

dear Rangers / 'Rangers' fans

please note - Sir David Murray killed your old club with tax cheating jiggery-pokery ( which involved cheating all other clubs with hidden contracts)

please address all such questions and most of your seethe in  his direction.

best wishes

The rest of Scottish Football