Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some really diddy-esque words from a MASH spokesman after TFB abandoned his case against The SFA::

So, just ignoring the fact that a couple of diddy fans on here have been explicitly and severely critical of Ashley then, in order to persevere with your prejudice laden narrative?

So, just ignoring the fact that a couple of diddy fans on here have been explicitly and severely critical of Ashley then, in order to persevere with your prejudice laden narrative?

That makes not an ounce of sense.

When I described MASH's statement as Diddy-esque I mean this: 

MASH had to climb down from their earlier ignorant position and, rather than acknowledging their error, tried to turn it in to some sort of triumph.  They also tried to change the terms of the debate after their original premise was found to be flawed.

Every sane person will recognise that both those traits are common amongst The Big Thread Diddies.

Some really diddy-esque words from a MASH spokesman after TFB abandoned his case against The SFA::

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7113831/Stop-your-personal-vandetta-Ashley-drops-ANOTHER-court-case-against-Dave-King.html

Wonder if this is how they got round certain directors not taking a penny from the company phrasing previously used. Its the holding company's holding company thats doing it

That makes not an ounce of sense.

When I described MASH's statement as Diddy-esque I mean this: 

MASH had to climb down from their earlier ignorant position and, rather than acknowledging their error, tried to turn it in to some sort of triumph.  They also tried to change the terms of the debate after their original premise was found to be flawed.

Every sane person will recognise that both those traits are common amongst The Big Thread Diddies.

Traits that are at least equally prevalent among the Rangers fans on here.

It's sensible and decent to avoid offering generalisations that aren't somehow qualified.

Traits that are at least equally prevalent among the Rangers fans on here.

Well of course if I say 'tit' you have to reply with 'tat'.  This is why we've trodden water on this thread for 3+ years.  The Most diddies are singularly incapable of acknowledging their calumnies and moving on. An exception is The DA for whom today's outcome was truly Damascene.

Today's capitulation from MASH demonstrated that The SFA had a robust and credible process in place to assess King as a F&PP.  Concomitantly it also showed that the wilder claims of The Big Thread Diddies were baseless.

That you're not laughing at MASH's peevish press release makes you part of the problem.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Well of course if I say 'tit' you have to reply with 'tat'.  This is why we've trodden water on this thread for 3+ years.  The Diddies are singularly incapable of acknowledging their calumnies and moving on.

Today's capitulation from MASH demonstrated that The SFA had a robust and credible process in place to assess King as a F&PP.  Concomitantly it also showed that the wilder claims of The Big Thread Diddies were baseless.

That you're not laughing at MASH's peevish press release makes you part of the problem.

You're on the wind-up, aren't you?

You really can't be that self-delusional.

You're on the wind-up, aren't you?

You really can't be that self-delusional.

If a regular diddy poster on here says something like, "I got it wrong.  Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I acknowledge that The SFA have a robust and credible process to investigate King as a F&PP and they were right in their assessment" then I'll modify my post.

If a regular diddy poster on here says something like, "I got it wrong.  Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I acknowledge that The SFA have a robust and credible process to investigate King as a F&PP and they were right in their assessment" then I'll modify my post.

OK, I'll say it.

"I got it wrong.  Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I acknowledge that The SFA have a robust and credible process to investigate King as a F&PP and they were right in their assessment".

I think that statement might come back to haunt Rangers fans, though.

BTW, when you say 'The SFA', is that like 'The Rangers'?  Do you know something we don't?

There was a sweeping statement about all Rangers fans hating the SFA on the previous page, it happens.  If you believe you hold different views, just say so and move on.

Which is what I did.

I resent the way he continues to generalise about the diddies. It's dishonest and brainless.

OK, I'll say it.

"I got it wrong.  Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I acknowledge that The SFA have a robust and credible process to investigate King as a F&PP and they were right in their assessment".

My post duly modified.  Thank you for being reasonable.

I think that statement might come back to haunt Rangers fans, though.

Indeed.  Given the current gap between income and expenditure we have a problem.  This is partly acknowledged by the board but there's still a wee bit of 'chemical ali' going on.

We Bears may shit in the woods but we're no where near being out of them yet.

So the upshot is we don't know why being a criminal doesn't prevent you from passing the fit and proper persons test nor do we know why being the director of a club that had an insolvency event doesn't matter either and we won't get to know.

All we know is that the South African tax authorities are not pursuing dodgy dave at this time.

A stunning victory for opacity and corruption, no wonder the bears love it.

So the upshot is we don't know why being a criminal doesn't prevent you from passing the fit and proper persons test nor do we know why being the director of a club that had an insolvency event doesn't matter either and we won't get to know.

All we know is that the South African tax authorities are not pursuing dodgy dave at this time.

A stunning victory for opacity and corruption, no wonder the bears love it.

Do the bears really love it or is this just the standard "victory" celebrations we (usually) see from the half wits.

Eg sevco fan in my work says:

"Fat Ashley threw in the towel cause he now thinks he'll get 'Sports Direct' plastered all over Europe".

So is my colleague an aberration or are the P&B loyal just on their usual wind up attempts?

Dave King gets a fine from SARS for not paying tax and pays it....... He's a criminal grrrrrrrr, not fit and proper grrrrrr...

Stewart Milne gets a fine from hmrc for not paying tax and pays it ........... (You could hear a pin drop)

Dave King gets a fine from SARS for not paying tax and pays it....... He's a criminal grrrrrrrr, not fit and proper grrrrrr...

Stewart Milne gets a fine from hmrc for not paying tax and pays it ........... (You could hear a pin drop)

Dave King made a deliberate false declaration, fraud, a criminal offense.

Milne tried his hand with a dodgy company in order to reduce his tax liability, not a criminal offense.

They both tried to avoid paying tax in similar manners, not much difference really.

Except one was forced to pay a tax bill while the other was forced to pay a criminal fine. You want to believe people call him a criminal because he's associated with sevco rather than just the fact that he's just a criminal. That one helluva chip on your shoulder.