Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its the biggest rangers thread on the forum , and its a rangers related piece of news , much more unrelated stuff ha been posted in here regularly so dry yer eyes

Still not posted it in the Green Arse Cheek v Blue Arse Cheek forum?

Anyone with a shred of decency would have left something like this alone but not Dave and aofjays they just can't help themselves, probably best just to leave them to continue embarrassing themselves.

Anyone with a shred of decency would have left something like this alone but not Dave and aofjays they just can't help themselves, probably best just to leave them to continue embarrassing themselves.

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then benny, it really is rather simple to do.

Anyone with a shred of decency would not have responded to FB's post?

Strange outlook to have, should I ignore everything he posts?

Whilst it's absolutly fckin disgusting, I'm not sure why you are posting this on the BRALT.

Oh Bennett! 

How easy it would have been for your wee friend to say, good point dave, cheers for the heads up...

And for cloney the style of writing is similar to that of Celtics SMV (that's style mile vandals) the so called graffiti branch of Celtics ultra groups , the group also responsible for a similar message scribbled on a toilet stall at tynecastle a year or a back

What are you wanting here wee man ?

Yes scummy behaviour, i agree. 

Still not placed in the correct thread though as oor Dave pointed out.

I am not wanting f**k all , your wee gif obviously was a dig that you thought my story was made up shite

So just thought I would back it up and once again leave you looking a bit of a tit