Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quick peruse over the thread from the past day or two.  Obviously nothing new re our admin or liquidation, of course.  Plenty of diddies kicking off, though.

I've said before that a function of The Big Thread is catharsis.  I'm happy to see it being put to good use.

Good to see the penny finally dropping. When did you realise your new mob are diddies afterall?

Everything that holds Scottish society back in the dark ages would be a good starter.

Talk me through this yin, Ken.  Be sure to provide a date line for 'the dark ages'.  Make sure you're being historically correct rather than using, again, a meaningless phrase.

In regards to hibs their is sections of them who hate what we stand for and sections of us who hate what they stand for but it is certainly not one sided in that aspect

What do Hibs stand for in this regard? Can you give a straight answer?

Talk me through this yin, Ken.  Be sure to provide a date line for 'the dark ages'.  Make sure you're being historically correct rather than using, again, a meaningless phrase.

Didn't someone claim language is evolving so that as long as the majority of the readers know what's meant by the phrase "holds Scottish society back in the dark ages" it could never be described as "meaningless"?

Didn't someone claim language is evolving so that as long as the majority of the readers know what's meant by the phrase "holds Scottish society back in the dark ages" it could never be described as "meaningless"?

Aye, language is rightly moving on.  This doesn't mitigate some posters from using overly-dramatic phrases, though.

You seem stuck in some sort of fking Dickensian era.

:lol:

That's generous, Wizzy.  Many posters would place me 2 centuries earlier.

Still doesn't mitigate the the wee sheep's 'dark ages' post.  I reckon we won't get it resolved.

It really is quite funny watching him reply over and over and over again with even more fantastical bullshit than his last.

How he manages it is quite incredible.

Oh wissers , what was it I done to leave you this rambling state we now have before us on a daily basis ?

Aye, language is rightly moving on.  This doesn't mitigate some posters from using overly-dramatic phrases, though.

Not a fan of hyperbole? Are there any other common figures of speech we should refrain from employing?

What an embarrassment, i blame his parents.

Talking of embarrassing when is the next court case due ? Im losing count of the amount of times the tainted club thingy has been dragged through the courts.

Whens the next one and whats this one for ?

Who owns the title deeds ?