Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

His maws tucking him in as we speak and he's throwing a tantrum because she took his fm away

OMG *another* missing apostrophe. Better get that edited before Kinky logs on and delivers a scathing correction.

Wait a minute - My Team: Rangers. You'll be ok, forget I mentioned it.

Was having a peak on the Rangers Media the other day and noticed on a thread about their finances (Full of delusion) there was mention of 'Asian Loans'. Can anyone enlighten me on these? I find it interesting how the media are silent this season on funding shortfalls when their finances must be about the same as last season where they had a massive hole.

Be careful! Kinky won't stand for you missing out the apostrophe.

Wait a minute, you're a Rangers fan, you'll be safe.

OMG *another* missing apostrophe. Better get that edited before Kinky logs on and delivers a scathing correction.

Wait a minute - My Team: Rangers. You'll be ok, forget I mentioned it.

you do reliase i don't care

Yes I 'reliase' that and to be fair the joke is on Kincardine for thinking anyone gives a f**k. It's a football message board not an English class.

Actually I'm with Kincardine on this one.  Good grammar costs nothing.

Actually I'm with Kincardine on this one. Good grammar costs nothing.

I wouldn't mind as much if he sought to educate all equally, but as he is only interested in pulling up non-Rangers fans, it's clear he is not bothered about English standards. It's just a dullard way to try and get one over on people he doesn't like.

I wouldn't mind as much if he sought to educate all equally, but as he is only interested in pulling up non-Rangers fans, it's clear he is not bothered about English standards. It's just a dullard way to try and get one over on people he doesn't like.

Maybe he feels the vast majority of Rangers fans are lost causes, I do.

^^^^ not bothered

The only person guilty of doing such a thing is you at the present moment dhave, instead of reacting to the post in sane and sensible manner you have instead chose to lead you band of Merry men into the current song and dance we have going on just now posting a rangers related story in a rangers thread is not point scoring . if a Liverpool fan posts a story of a group of fans mocking Hillsborough in their forums or Manchester fans do similar with a group of fans disrespecting Munich , again is that point scoring in your opinion or just someone highlighting a distasteful story regarding their club which is in the msm?As I said the only one who tried discussing the topic at hand was cloney and even that was with a ludicrous accusation which was quickly rubbished , the rest of you just decided to turn it into the usual personal shitflinging contest and I replied , none of which involved the topic at hand being used as a point scorer at any point

^^^ positively relaxed

no us sevco fans have remained a constant on the big thread from when i first signed up a mere three weeks or so after the shit began to hit the fan

A constant?

Bore?

Distraction?

Source of fun?

Why do you perpetuate this myth?

To suit an agenda?

Myself and and any Rangers fan I know personally, never had so much as an opinion on Dundee Utd till Thompson started flapping his gums about integrity, running a club correctly etc etc....seems so ironic now.

He, more than most, stuck the boot into us and was happy to take the limelight and the plaudits for it.

His particular chickens have come home to roost.

I'm only speaking for myself here but I suspect the glee from Gers fans is more anti-Thompson based as opposed to anti-Utd.

Never had any issue with Eddie who seemed a decent man.

It's a great post Solitaire, and I reckon how most of us feel. Follow Follow