Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is like when every guy and his dug was demanding that Charlotte fakes was listened too, his stuff was dynamite apparently.

Similar with yon dodgy lawyer, Phil white, rtc/Rangers monitor etc.

That's you're doing their work for them is slightly disappointing but then most Celtic posters on The Big Thread have no capacity for debate or discourse so have to use the likes of you and monkey as their mouthpieces.

Piss off, eh?

I'm many things, but a mouthpiece for Celtic isn't one of them.

I resent that the narrowness of your mind leads you to jump to such a wildly wrong conclusion about me.

Keep your fucking nasty wee prejudices to yourself.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Knowing about The DOS isn't the same as knowing about the ramifications of EBTs as claimed by TOG and need not call CO's evidence in to question.  They are, of course, using that logic flaw to discredit both CO and the LNS enquiry and we both know how The Plastics respond when they feel they have been slighted.

That's you're doing their work for them is slightly disappointing but then most Celtic posters on The Big Thread have no capacity for debate or discourse so have to use the likes of you and monkey as their mouthpieces.

Why do you need to bring Celtic into this?

The TOG report admits that Ogilvie might not have known the ramifications of EBTs - although they're sceptical because  he knew that DOS EBTs had been declared improper/illegal by HMRC and, as such, were in a different category from the debated vanilla EBTs.  

He did however say 'Nothing to do with the contributions being made to the Trust fell within the scope of my remit at Rangers' which his signature on that letter would tend to discredit.

Ignoring all of that, if you read the report, you'll see that they're not questioning Ogilvie's role, but are saying it was the SFA who were remiss in their duties.

This is like when every guy and his dug was demanding that Charlotte fakes was listened too, his stuff was dynamite apparently.

At least then we had a couple of Sellick fans to have a ding dong with around the issues.  All we have now is Lawwell's Lickspitles who try but don't have the same vested interest.

The Big Thread needs a strong QC or, at least, a poster with an 'h' in his user name who can string a sentence together.  These plastic plastics ar pretty rubbish.

At least then we had a couple of Sellick fans to have a ding dong with around the issues.  All we have now is Lawwell's Lickspitles who try but don't have the same vested interest.

The Big Thread needs a strong QC or, at least, a poster with an 'h' in his user name who can string a sentence together.  These plastic plastics ar pretty rubbish.

Oh oh, the Billy Big Baws are back in town.

Oh oh, the Billy Big Baws are back in town.

Not really.  The SPL/LNS enquiry was robust and credible.  The whole Sellick fans' Resolution 12/SFA/Conspiracy idiocy is supported by dolts and is an embarrassment.  Not even the Celtic board will touch this.

That you're trying to justify inane jottings on both makes you part of the problem.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Whose problem, Kinky?  Not mine. 

I'll continue to query the LNS enquiry and especially the SFA's role in it.  It would appear that it didn't have all the facts at its disposal at the time, possibly because Ogilvie didn't volunteer said info and possibly because he wasn't asked properly.

So much for accepting the LNS enquiry verdict, it seems that Celtic fans are going to keep on kicking and screaming/threatening to boycott until they can bully the authorities into doing their bidding.

They really expect Celtic Peter to take SFA Peter to task over this.

I'll continue to query the LNS enquiry and especially the SFA's role in it.  It would appear that it didn't have all the facts at its disposal at the time, possibly because Ogilvie didn't volunteer said info and possibly because he wasn't asked properly.

Then that is, of course, your prerogative.  Note 1. Absolutely no one with connected synapses question LNS.  Note 2. The SFA/Resolution 12 is is supported by folk who can barely pen a sentence. Note 3.  The Sellick fans 'on here' have abandoned all debate on this.  Mind you, why should they be arsed when they have MT and you as stool pigeons.

Then that is, of course, your prerogative.  Note 1. Absolutely no one with connected synapses question LNS.  Note 2. The SFA/Resolution 12 is is supported by folk who can barely pen a sentence. Note 3.  The Sellick fans 'on here' have abandoned all debate on this.  Mind you, why should they be arsed when they have MT and you as stool pigeons.

You really do lack class at times, you know that?

You yourself have already said that the EBTs were operated in order to provide Rangers with a competitive advantage.

That would suggest a questioning of LNS.

Who mentioned Resolution 12?  I have absolutely no interest in Resolution 12 - as I understand it, this is in connection with Rangers'license to play in Europe in season 2011/2.  Zero interest, nada, nil, zip.

am interested in the SFA's apparent partiality to Rangers which seems to have manifested in collusion to withhold, or prevent discussion of, the full facts in the LNS enquiry.  We all know that if United had been found to be using EBTs and side-letters in 83, we'd not have held on to our one title.

Piss off, eh?

I resent that the narrowness of your mind leads you to jump to such a wildly wrong conclusion about me.

There's no point in resenting it, MT. You might as well blame a virus for giving you the cold. Unfortunately, even in the twenty-first century Scotland and its National game are rife with such morons. Green, blue, they're all incapable of understanding the disdain that decent people hold them in - the only explanation their stunted intellects can produce is that holding one in contempt indicates a preference for the other. Perhaps a valid view, if one could also express a preference between lung cancer and bowel cancer.

A plague on both their houses, say I.

stool pigeons.

There's no point in resenting it, MT. You might as well blame a virus for giving you the cold.

Speaking of stool pigeons, here's Norman breenging in.  So quick summary:

The Sellick fans have jumped ship.

A few diddies, who took the Lawwell shilling, are still flying the tricolour. 

The only folk who are sensible and objective on The Big Thread are we handsome and even-handed Bears.

Seems reasonable?

Piss off, eh?

Calm down Mhanky Tennis, jeez.

I thought the Charlotte fakes stuff was regarding the take over by whyte more than anything else? I think that one still alive in court?

I dont think i would trust ogilvie regarding evidence as he would be trying to distance himself from any impropriety in an act of self preservation.

The more interesting one is article 12. As it currently stands a club cant have outstanding debts with tax authorities. Would any claims to continuation be a hindrance with historical tax case (ie oldco) maybe ruling out an appearance in europe should you win our Scottish cup? Or are we going to see the current malleable version of continuity being applied - ie claiming the titles etc whilst also claiming the tax due from salaries wasnt them. (Current court rulings applied in this scenario)

I know this is probably intended as a wind up, or one of those tiresome enterprises likened to angling, but it really does paint you as something of a spiteful dick.

I have not flown a tricolour at any stage, figuratively or otherwise.

It would be better if you could be decent, when discussing the issues.

Speaking of stool pigeons, here's Norman breenging in.  So quick summary:

The Sellick fans have jumped ship.

The only folk who are sensible and objective on The Big Thread are we handsome and even-handed Bears.

Seems reasonable?

Please take your reeking sectarianism and feck right off.  It's never a choice of 'Rangers or Celtic'.

Please take your reeking sectarianism and feck right off.  It's never a choice of 'Rangers or Celtic'.

So that's you, Norman, MT and Weirdcal taking the Sellick shilling while the grey and green dolts laugh at you.  Not a bad return for 20 pence.

Then again, England's bard did, on the eve of Agincourt, talk about those who hold their manhood cheap.

So that's you, Norman, MT and Weirdcal taking the Sellick shilling while the grey and green dolts laugh at you.  Not a bad return for 20 pence.

Then again, England's bard did, on the eve of Agincourt, talk about those who hold their manhood cheap.

You seething mass of putrid shit.