Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

First time I have viewed that, I managed about 2 mins before the cringe factor became unbearable.

Looking and acting like an A-Grade arsehole.

Highlight of his life would not be anything to do with St Mirren but a call from Jeremy Kyle.

Edited by Solitaire

You'll be best placed to answer that question.What posting in the BRALT and all..

Yet more whimsical outpourings from our resident buffoon.

You fancy answering my questions then?

You left all of a sudden...

You're a trolling joke of a man.....

You're FM vids are hilariously cringey....

You repeat the same shite over and over again and duck out any actual debate.

You look a coward and a total twat....try getting some balls and actually debate rather than trolling.

And breath...

I'm trying to find out why you hate Rangers so and spend so much time on hating the club and its fans?

I'm not understanding it so far....

Surely it's not just hate for hate's sake....

You clearly haven't read this thread properly and if you had then maybe you would have some sort of understand behind the severe dislike of both ends of the old firm and why the fall of Rangers has been an absolute delight to swathes of non-old firm fans across the country.

I asked you why though, in particular. Do you know why you hate Rangers or is it fashionable?

See:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/229497-mark-warburton/page-19

You know, that thread you've not replied on other than mere grunts.

So far you've replied as why you hate Rangers, "Um..cheats".

I'm trying to educate your obsession. Hate is never a good thing.

Edited by Solitaire

The only person that has mentioned "hate", is you and "attack" for some odd reason...

As you say hate is never a good thing.

Now with such aggressive words as this maybe it's you that needs to get something off their chest.

Nudge, nudge ;)  ;)  

Tis you posting in my team's thread.

You've chosen to come here...I've never said anything about your team and certainly not visited any St Mirren thread.

As such, I'm on the defensive...that's er....how it goes.

If you don't "attack" and "hate" Rangers why are you posting about them hundreds of times?

For example, I haven't posted about St Mirren once.

I guess you're just concerned for Rangers welfare then?

You're obsessed and it's not healthy. You can't debate the issue...that's obvious.

You just have to troll...constantly...and talk about this club you don't support...over and over again. Day after day...month after month...year after year.

When called out, you have the audacity to claim you've the moral high ground?

Try supporting your fucking own team and worrying less about Rangers.

Try posting more about St Mirren...the team you profess to support rather than another team.

Just try it.....see how it goes...it might make you a better person.

When I post more about a team other than my own, like yourself, then you can take the moral high ground.

Till then, you're the troll.

Edited by Solitaire

whether i place them or not my point holds just as much as the next man.

Yup.  Stand firm with your propensity to spout semi-literate shite.  You'll be in good company with the rest of the Ps&Ds.

Edited to add...I'm still waiting for the wee fleecy bloke to explain his 'dark ages' comment. I won't hold my breath.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Yup.  Stand firm with your propensity to spout semi-literate shite.  You'll be in good company with the rest of the Ps&Ds.

Edited to add...I'm still waiting for the wee fleecy bloke to explain his 'dark ages' comment. I won't hold my breath.

Are you still clinging to the claim that "the dark ages" is not a metaphorical expression, or are you just failing to admit that you were, once more, wrong?