Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The first part of your post was a smokescreen for what was to come.

The point scoring started with you.

You just couldn't let it slip by without having a dig.

Poor show.

It really wasn't. 

It really didn't, but at least you acknowledge you used it to score points. Even if you incorrectly identify I started it.

I had a dig because Rangers fans and the depths they stoop to, fckin disgust me.

This afternoon really has been a poor show, you got that right, and it certainly hasn't shone a good light on the rangers fans who contributed.

The only person guilty of doing such a thing is you at the present moment dhave, instead of reacting to the post in sane and sensible manner you have instead chose to lead you band of Merry men into the current song and dance we have going on just now posting a rangers related story in a rangers thread is not point scoring . if a Liverpool fan posts a story of a group of fans mocking Hillsborough in their forums or Manchester fans do similar with a group of fans disrespecting Munich , again is that point scoring in your opinion or just someone highlighting a distasteful story regarding their club which is in the msm?As I said the only one who tried discussing the topic at hand was cloney and even that was with a ludicrous accusation which was quickly rubbished , the rest of you just decided to turn it into the usual personal shitflinging contest and I replied , none of which involved the topic at hand being used as a point scorer at any point

It's a horrible, tasteless and disgusting piece of vandalism from some wee ned who is probably happy at the fuss it has caused. Whoever did it should have their hand cut off. I think almost everyone will be repulsed by this.

But posting it in a thread about liquidation and admin, especially given your self-proclaimed mission on here is to annoy all non-Rangers fans and accuse everyone of "tears" every 2 seconds, it is not surprising people think you're throwing it into a high-traffic topic on the forum in order to lazily gain some moral highground.

As an aside I'm afraid there are some Old Firm fans who are happy to use vile acts as a stick to beat the other half with. It would help if they were a lot more interested in the plentiful problems in their own support. Reporting people for sectarian singing would be a good start.

I reacted to your OP by suggesting that the act was disgusting, but that you highlighting it would be better served elsewhere, not on a thread dedicated to the admin and liquidation of the company that ran the club. but please don't let facts get in your way.

Best ask your pal McRuffian about point scoring. You, yourself could have conducted yourself in a far better manner in this discussion. 

Disappointing, but i'm not surprised in the slightest.

See to be honest dhave I am done discussing the matter with you , I will do myself , yourself and probably the forum a favour by placing you on ignore along with yer pal monkey tennis and just be done with this shite

See to be honest dhave I am done discussing the matter with you , I will do myself , yourself and probably the forum a favour by placing you on ignore along with yer pal monkey tennis and just be done with this shite

Me too!!!!!

Rangers fans writing "haha 66" on a wall outside ibrox , no I can safely say that has never happened cloney .that's as far as I am going to take your ludicrous argument

I reckon you painted that on the wall just so you could have something to talk about.

It's a horrible, tasteless and disgusting piece of vandalism from some wee ned who is probably happy at the fuss it has caused. Whoever did it should have their hand cut off. I think almost everyone will be repulsed by this.

But posting it in a thread about liquidation and admin, especially given your self-proclaimed mission on here is to annoy all non-Rangers fans and accuse everyone of "tears" every 2 seconds, it is not surprising people think you're throwing it into a high-traffic topic on the forum in order to lazily gain some moral highground.

Sadly, you are absolutely bang on the money here.

Both sides trivialising tragedy as tit-for tat. It's far from the first time and it won't be the last.

In a week where the footbaling world united following the outcome of the Hillsborough enquiry some brain donor from the tgfitw decided to scrawl this shite on a wall near a staircase at ibrox http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-graffiti-daubed-outside-rangers-7885759#7i640PSx6U1MO7cM.97

Scumbags

Any proof it was a Celtic fan? Wouldn't won't you lot to make a kunt of yourselves again after blaming us for burning your bus.

I've got to say that a few diddies have not covered themselves in glory here.

Maybe this thread wasn't the most obvious natural home for this story, but it's hardly unprecedented for a Rangers related story to crop up here, even if it's not directly related to admin and liquidation.

I think the vile act at the heart of this tale should either be condemned outright, or ignored. A qualified condemnation which also features digs at the poster doing the highlighting - even when it's fb - doesn't reflect well.

Steering clear of this would have been a better idea for some posters.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Any proof it was a Celtic fan? Wouldn't won't you lot to make a kunt of yourselves again after blaming us for burning your bus.

As I said the writing matches that commonly used by the so called style mile vandals who as I said have previous for writing this type of nonsense , social media tends to be pointing this way even amongst celtic pages who have rightly condemned them for it and that is all I can really say to that .

I've got to say that a few diddies have not covered themselves in glory here.

Maybe this thread wasn't the most obvious natural home for this story, but it's hardly unprecedented for a Rangers related story to crop up here, even if it's not directly related to admin and liquidation.

I think the vile act at the heart of this tale should either be condemned outright, or ignored. A qualified condemnation which also features digs at the poster doing the highlighting - even when it's fb - doesn't reflect well.

Steering clear of this would have been a better idea for some posters.

Thanks for your feedback.

That's a fair point

In regards to hibs their is sections of them who hate what we stand for and sections of us who hate what they stand for but it is certainly not one sided in that aspect

What is it exactly that you stand for? Or that Hibs stand for?

Did Stephen Thompson pass the F&PP test to run a football club? He was f*cking winging it if he did!!😀

In other news, Corals have Coisty at 100/1 to become the next C*ltic Manager!😧😧