Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 hours later and still the only place FB has posted this news item, is in a thread dedicated to the administration and liquidation of the former Company who ran the Club.

Thanks for sharing this news item, FB. But, I'm not really sure this is the best place for you to post it.

May I suggest the Blue Bigot v Green Bigot Forum.

2 hours later and still the only place FB has posted this news item, is in a thread dedicated to the administration and liquidation of the former Company who ran the Club.

Thanks for sharing this news item, FB. But, I'm not really sure this is the best place for you to post it.

May I suggest the Blue Bigot v Green Bigot Forum.

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then Dave , it really is rather simple to do

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then Dave , it really is rather simple to do

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then FB, it really is rather simple to do.

Whilst it's absolutly fckin disgusting, I'm not sure why you are posting this on the BRALT.

He posted a link referring to Rangers on the Rangers forum, would've been nice if you hadn't acted like a dick in this instance.

If I have an issue with something... don't comment or post about it?

Possibly the weirdest suggestion I've ever seen on a discussion forum.

He posted a link referring to Rangers on the Rangers forum, would've been nice if you hadn't acted like a dick in this instance.

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then benny, it really is rather simple to do.

So you genuinley believe the nonsense you type then Then you are a bigger roaster than I thought

See if you have that much of an issue with it don't comment or post on it then FB, it really is rather simple to do.

Whilst it's sweet that you're sticking up for wee FB, thats possibly the laziest representation of the facts you could come up with.

Maybe, "he posted a link refering to a scottish news item in a scottish forum" could be deemed lazier, but not by much.

It's what the The Blue Vermin and Green Vermin fans are all about.

f**k off FB

You both deserve each other.

Shaming and disgracing Scotland and Britain as always.

Edited by shull

Aye very good aofjay , you have won the internet for the day Yipee for you

Whilst it's sweet that you're sticking up for wee FB, thats possibly the laziest representation of the facts you could come up with.

Maybe, "he posted a link refering to a scottish news item in a scottish forum" could be deemed lazier, but not by much.

Its the biggest rangers thread on the forum , and its a rangers related piece of news , much more unrelated stuff ha been posted in here regularly so dry yer eyes

Its the biggest rangers thread on the forum , and its a rangers related piece of news , much more unrelated stuff ha been posted in here regularly so dry yer eyes

Are you oor bhennies wee spokeperson?