Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In usual circumstances, you'd expect a rangers fan to act with dignity and maturity, when it comes to (the desecration of) the memory of those who sadly lost their lives in the Ibrox Disaster.

Not FB, an absolute shambles of a poster. You really are not doing yourself any credit here at all FB.

In usual circumstances, you'd expect a rangers fan to act with dignity and maturity, when it comes to (the desecration of) the memory of those who sadly lost their lives in the Ibrox Disaster.

Not FB, an absolute shambles of a poster. You really are not doing yourself any credit here at all FB.

Yer trying too hard dhave Edited by forever_blue

I don't think i need to say any more, FB.

You've done enough damage you fuckin bellend. Probably best to ask the mods to delete your posts from this afternoon and move on.

:thumbsdown

Edited by dave.j

I don't think i need to say any more, FB.

You've done enough damage you fuckin bellend. Probably best to ask the mods to delete your posts from this afternoon and move on.

:thumbsdown

Delete what , I posted a story and instead of discussing it , the usual rabble decided to instead embark on their usual pish , cloney tried but what a carry on that turned out to be

The personal digs I was responding to had nothing to do with the topic I posted

Edited by forever_blue

FB comprehensively ripping 2 of the 3 resident BRALT bores new arseholes as per.

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable with rangers fans using the ibrox disaster and someone desecrating their memory as a point scoring exercise?

It is typical blue and green vermin banter.

Scum the pair of you.

Shameful

Yep.

Absolutely no decency between the two.

For every sellick fan mocking the Ibrox disaster there is a Rangers fan singing about Tommy Burns or something like that.

Two horrible supports.

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable with rangers fans using the ibrox disaster and someone desecrating their memory as a point scoring exercise?

The only person guilty of doing such a thing is you at the present moment dhave, instead of reacting to the post in sane and sensible manner you have instead chose to lead you band of Merry men into the current song and dance we have going on just now

posting a rangers related story in a rangers thread is not point scoring . if a Liverpool fan posts a story of a group of fans mocking Hillsborough in their forums or Manchester fans do similar with a group of fans disrespecting Munich , again is that point scoring in your opinion or just someone highlighting a distasteful story regarding their club which is in the msm?

As I said the only one who tried discussing the topic at hand was cloney and even that was with a ludicrous accusation which was quickly rubbished , the rest of you just decided to turn it into the usual personal shitflinging contest and I replied , none of which involved the topic at hand being used as a point scorer at any point

The only person guilty of doing such a thing is you at the present moment dhave, instead of reacting to the post in sane and sensible manner you have instead chose to lead you band of Merry men into the current song and dance we have going on just now posting a rangers related story in a rangers thread is not point scoring . if a Liverpool fan posts a story of a group of fans mocking Hillsborough in their forums or Manchester fans do similar with a group of fans disrespecting Munich , again is that point scoring in your opinion or just someone highlighting a distasteful story regarding their club which is in the msm? As I said the only one who tried discussing the topic at hand was cloney and even that was with a ludicrous accusation which was quickly rubbished , the rest of you just decided to turn it into the usual personal shitflinging contest and I replied , none of which involved the topic at hand being used as a point scorer at any point

I reacted to your OP by suggesting that the act was disgusting, but that you highlighting it would be better served elsewhere, not on a thread dedicated to the admin and liquidation of the company that ran the club. but please don't let facts get in your way.

Best ask your pal McRuffian about point scoring. You, yourself could have conducted yourself in a far better manner in this discussion. 

Disappointing, but i'm not surprised in the slightest.

I reacted to your OP by suggesting that the act was disgusting, but that you highlighting it would be better served elsewhere, not on a thread dedicated to the admin and liquidation of the company that ran the club. but please don't let facts get in your way.

Best ask your pal McRuffian about point scoring. You, yourself could have conducted yourself in a far better manner in this discussion. 

Disappointing, but i'm not surprised in the slightest.

The first part of your post was a smokescreen for what was to come.

The point scoring started with you.

You just couldn't let it slip by without having a dig.

Poor show.