Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good advice to a Dundee Utd fan.

If any fan of any club should be focusing on their own team rather than talking about another...

Tis yours.

Don't know about your mental capacity but I'm capable of being concerned about my team's plight while still taking heart from the fact that, no matter how bad things get, I didn't choose to support Rangers.

Try walking and chewing gum at the same time - good practice for joining the grown-ups.

Usual irrelevant pish when nothing to have a go about.

Aye. because Scottish football is usually a careering tornado of news, gossip and controversy.  

That hasn't been the case since, oh, February 2012.

The SD contract won't last 7 years.  The confidentiality agreement will be ripped up and this absurd retail agreement will follow suit not long after.

It won't transform our finances but being in control of our own merchandising should add £3ish million to our bottom line which should bring us back to fiscal equilibrium on current rates of spend.

It may take a year but I have no doubt we'll be in control of our own merchandising before too long.

I should become a blogger...

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-57/

THE Rangers Football Club Limited has today served notice on Rangers Retail Limited terminating the IP Licence and Rights Agreement with that company with immediate effect.

The Club now needs to speak to its commercial partners to agree the next steps flowing from the termination and will make no further comment on this matter whilst discussions are ongoing.

The Club will endeavour to communicate further with its supporters and customers for Rangers Kit and other Rangers products as soon as it is in a position to do so.

Good luck trying to find a retailer willing to sell the strips. I can't imagine the money would be enough to make it wort while risking the wrath of Sports Direct.

The wrath of sports direct.

Wave after wave of donnay tanks ......

As it stands ..

You are still under contract until a court decides the outcome.

No other retailer will touch Sevco with a barge pole until the dispute is resolved.

This leaves Sevco liable for the 'minimum purchase' for any unsold merchandise under the terms of the contract.

So ...

1. Court action and legal bills to follow.

2. Nae strips with the badge this year and possibly large bill for unsold merchandise ...

What a victory ... :lol: