Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

5 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I've been away for a good while, so can someone knowledgeable get me up tp speed from?, since around the start of the year.

I don't need that the thread has been the worst place on P&B to post on.

I just want to catch up on possible outcomes that threaten the youngest club in the leagues.

Did Sevco punt out thier last set of accounts were unaudited?, is that even legal within the SPFL & SFA?, have they bent the rules again so Sevco can compete in the leagues?

Surely an unaudited set of accounts has ruled Sevco out of qualifying for European footy?, and that they now have to wait for at least another 3 years to participate.

Any dodgy rumours about Davie slant eye running the club in illegal activities.

Mon peeps let's get this back on track. :)

UEFA - Rangers, New Club.

3 hours ago, The Tedi said:

'We have audited the financial statements of Rangers International Football Club plc for the year ended 30 June 2015 - Campbell Dallas LLP'

The next set of audited accounts for the year ending 30th June 2016, are not due until Dec 2016.

Sorry Tedi, I worded that bit wrong.

RANGERS International Football Club PLC Unaudited Results for the six months to 31 December 2015.

That was what I meant?, I assume now that they will release their accounts unaudited for the year ending June 2016 and that was my question. Unless there has been a development and they have indeed hired a chartered accountant for the fiscal year. If they haven't than questions will need to be asked about our home associations requiring clubs to surrender audited accounts to participate in the leagues and cup competitions.

Just now, bennett said:

:lol:

That screen-shot came from Club 1872's very own website Benny. :)

It's not like Rangers fans would post things on their official websites that contradict the same club mythology is it?, I mean they wouldn't be that stupid that on the 16th of June this year they told the story of how Rangers FC never got that mythical company to blame all it's cheating and corruption on, and it really was the club itself that engaged in unprecedented levels of bawbaggery that eventually lead to the clubs demise and then death by financial asphyxiation.

Are Rangers fans really that stupid?, I await your reply. :D

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It's not like Rangers fans would post things on their official websites that contradict the same club mythology is it?, I mean they wouldn't be that stupid that on the 16th of June this year they told the story of how Rangers FC never got that mythical company to blame all it's cheating and corruption on, and it really was the club itself that engaged in unprecedented levels of bawbaggery that eventually lead to the clubs demise and then death by financial asphyxiation.

I'll need to dig oot yon enigma machine again first.

I've been away for a good while, so can someone knowledgeable get me up tp speed from?, since around the start of the year.

Tedi has made a c**t of himself almost daily.

FB bites at literally every post directed at him.

Bennett is still a pathetic excuse for a football supporter and couldn't find Ibrox with a sat nav.

Kincardine still loves a gin.

31 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Donald Findlay is Craig Whytes lawyer:lol::lol:

At least Findlay is on record to say the current version of Rangers are a new club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2816759/Donald-Findlay-says-Rangers-new-entity-establish-s-history-tradition.html

Edited by Ken Fitlike

57 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Tedi has made a c**t of himself almost daily.

FB bites at literally every post directed at him.

Bennett is still a pathetic excuse for a football supporter and couldn't find Ibrox with a sat nav.

Kincardine still loves a gin.

And mikey still loves the hoops 

is that another bite?

High Court Glw,judge tells Crown to explain why final charges against Craig Whyte are not ready. D FindlayQC now representing Mr Whyte.1/2

Donald FindlayQC then told the judge he did not know what Mr Whyte was charged with. 2/2

12 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

You're mixing up two different things namely the "Club" (in the sense of an unincorporated association) which existed pre-1899 and the football club which continues today, operated by a new limited company.

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

He was talking there about his feelings which aren't especially important e.g. a lot of his old pals had gone from the club at that stage.

On 26/03/2012 at 19:08, Bearwithme said:

He also put forward an alternative bid to Whyte's.

I think it highly unlikely the SFA would ban him him as a director as he was chucked off the board by Whyte long before Whyte put the club into administration.

Whyte put the club into administration.

On 16/04/2012 at 20:48, Bearwithme said:

Apparently the Blue Knights are ready to stand aside as Ticketus have done a deal with the Singaporean consortium for £14m with the aim of saving the club from liquidation. (As far as I recall TBK deal with Ticketus was for £10m.)

the aim of saving the club from liquidation.