Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously lads, can we please stop this complete and utter nonsense?

I'm not above a bit of veering off topic, myself.  It's even been suggested that I'm tedious at times - an outrageous slur, I know.  I cannot begin to compete with this stuff though. 

This is what makes the rest of the forum think that all BRALT regulars are thoroughly raving lunatics.  Some of us aren't quite.

I only posted a few of Tedi's pm's greeting about red dots to stop FB & Bennett banging on to other posters about dots, it worked and was job done, end of story.

The raving lunatic Tedi somehow thought I was complaining about them after Dave asked why he would post such a slur and then Tedi kicked off and went into meltdown mode and tragically fucked up his reply to Dave by blaming me and accusing me off posting said slur first, to which he got tragically wrong with the timestamps the fool.

He spent all day yesterday searching through the P&B archives to find a post to avoid answering Dave's question to then place all the blame on me, and spent a few more hours today to stupidly cover up his faux pas to pin the blame on me again. He could have just answered Dave's question personally instead of blaming me for Dave's asking why did he post it.

Tedi's pm was directed at me personally and I never took issue with it, Dave did so, why did Tedi then implicate me as the villain? I couldn't have cared less about what derogatory posts the fhud really wishes to post on P&B about me, I really couldn't.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Your efforts to bypass the swear filter get ever more creative.

I was only trying to stem the tide.

Cnut's father was, apparently, Sweyn Forkbeard.  When I get banned this will be my alias.  You have been warned.

2 hours ago, the 67 said:

So.....wee tedi, the self styled guardian of mental health on the forum....the man who has ran to the mods crying like a wee lassie and taken great pleasure in grassing  people in for using these very terms.....is actually guilty of using these terms too.......

Whit a complete fanny.....this is a shitebag of a poster who has hounded posters using these sort of names and tried everything to get these posters banned.

Tedi= a shitebag , hypocrite and a grass....his very own treble.

Auld 67 has joined in :lol: feel his rage...

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm gutted for you FB

Your like Tedi's wee attack dug and you don't even know it. You just post shite and pish to any poster on the BRALT and Tedi gives you greenies for doing so. The more you bark at us the more greenies he gives you. Sad really you sunk so low as to be Tedi's diversion for when he spectacularly fucks things up.

Never mind though eh?, just reply to this post spewing pish & bile and Thedi will duly give you a wee treat in the form of a green dot.

Here Blue, here boy I'm going to make a post elsewhere so you can piss on it and Tedi will give you a pat on the head by giving you a green treat.

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I only posted a few of Tedi's pm's greeting about red dots to stop FB & Bennett banging on to other posters about dots, it worked and was job done, end of story.

The raving lunatic Tedi somehow thought I was complaining about them after Dave asked why he would post such a slur and then Tedi kicked off and went into meltdown mode and tragically fucked up his reply to Dave by blaming me and accusing me off posting said slur first, to which he got tragically wrong with the timestamps the fool.

He spent all day yesterday searching through the P&B archives to find a post to avoid answering Dave's question to then place all the blame on me, and spent a few more hours today to stupidly cover up his faux pas to pin the blame on me again. He could have just answered Dave's question personally instead of blaming me for Dave's asking why did he post it.

Tedi's pm was directed at me personally and I never took issue with it, Dave did so, why did Tedi then implicate me as the villain? I couldn't have cared less about what derogatory posts the fhud really wishes to post on P&B about me, I really couldn't.

:lol: I still haven't a clue about wtf you're on about.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Yeah, not sure that that's what I was after.

I even got accused of reporting on someone with regard to this the other day.  It would have been tricky for me, because then, as now, I've not got a bloody clue what any of it is about.  I'm afraid I don't have a great deal of interest in it either, whatever it is.

Please stop.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ah now, you know that's not true Sweyn.

Just for you MT to get the Big Thread back on course. Borrowed from Ragers Medjia.

2nk57yx.jpg

It would appear that King is using Sevco for money laundering. Never seen that one coming. :lol:

Update on the deid as a dodo Rangers FC's progress and their paltry £18million cash pot.

CREDITORS could start to receive payouts from the liquidated Rangers oldco later this year after a company abandoned a legal claim for the whole of the £18 million payout pot.

The claim made by firms controlled by investment firm Worthington Group plc, launched a year ago meant that an interim £10 million payout to unsecured creditors had to be postponed.

Oldco liquidators BDO had hoped to make the first payouts at the end of July, last year, to the tune of around seven pence in the pound.

The claim on the creditors' payout pot, submitted in the name of Rangers FC Group, and originally rejected by oldco liquidators BDO, was for a sum of up to £25 million.

The Court of Session claim, if successful, would have made Rangers FC Group the only secured creditor and first in line ahead of other unsecured debtors including the taxman in any payout. Rangers FC Group, was formerly known as Wavetower, the company formed to buy Sir David Murray’s 85.3% stake in Rangers for a nominal £1 in 2011.

It is now controlled by Worthington which has claimed it holds a security over the assets of the oldco RFC 2012 plc.

It is claimed the security was reassigned to the company after an £18m bank debt was paid off as a condition of the purchase of Rangers from Sir David Murray.

The Herald understands that it has been confirmed to liquidators BDO that the claim on the whole of the creditors' pot will be replaced by a new claim of £3 million. It is understood that the liquidators intend to be in a position to provide an initial dividend to creditors later this year, once an amended claim is confirmed.

Worthington Group plc also has control of Sevco 5088, the firm fronted by former Rangers executive Charles Green to buy the the liquidated assets of Rangers in 2012. Worthington said in October, last year that it would stake a claim over Rangers business and assets.

Sevco 5088 was identified by administrators Duff and Phelps as being the newco that was "contractually obliged" to purchase the assets and business of operating company RFC 2012 plc out of administration.

One creditor said: "This process has been going on for four years and it is good to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel with regard to getting at least some of our money back."

The liquidators are looking at making the payout despite continuing to fight the long-running 'Big Tax Case' at the Supreme Court.

BDO were successful in an application to the Court of Session in March to be granted leave to make a legal challenge to the highest appeal court in the land.

They sought to contest a Court of Session decision in November that Rangers' use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs) from 2001 until 2010 to give millions of pounds of tax-free loans to players and other staff broke tax rules.

The result of the case was expected to have a major bearing on the amount of money given to creditors from the liquidation.

The original November judgment meant the taxman, in one of the biggest tax claims it has ever pursued, won its claim Rangers oldco were liable for a £46.2 million plus charges bill over the use of EBTs.

Liquidators had previously confirmed that £72m of the £94.4m owed to HMRC relies on the taxman's claim that Rangers was liable for its use of EBTs. Its failure to win that would cut the maximum debt down from around £160m to £96.8m.

A taxman victory would have meant minimal payouts to other creditors.

However the extra costs from a protracted court case would be expected to further reduce the creditors pot which in June, last year, stood at £18 million.

Worthington were approached for comment.

Sauce, http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/14620617.New_hope_for_Rangers_creditors_as_legal_claim_on___18m_oldco_liquidation_pot_is_dropped/

Mon Hector, stick the boot right intae them. :D

10 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

John james :lol:

It's not like Dodgy Eyed Dave widnae use ra mighty Rangers/Sevco to launder money is it?, I mean it's not like he did it with the deidco is it? Probably explains why the clumpany has been de-listed so no fucker knows whit is going on in da big hoose.

edut fhur typoo

Edited by hellbhoy

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

It's not like Dodgy Eyed Dave widnae use ra mighyt Rangers/Sevco to launder money is it?, I mean it's not like he did it with the deidco is it? Probably explains why the clumpany has been de-listed so no fucker knows whit is going on in da big hoose.

Translation please?

Just now, hellbhoy said:

It's not like Dodgy Eyed Dave widnae use ra mighyt Rangers/Sevco to launder money is it?, I mean it's not like he did it with the deidco is it? Probably explains why the clumpany has been de-listed so no fucker knows whit is going on in da big hoose.

You forgot to mention john james has now added a pay pal to his blog the day , you better get donating 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Translation please?

Sure thing and no probs Benny, here it is in traditional Chinese for you. :)

它不象狡猾的戴夫widnae使用RA mighyt流浪者/ Sevco洗錢呢?,我的意思是不是像他那樣將其與deidco是什麼呢?也許解釋了為什麼clumpany摘牌所以沒有笨蛋知道白衣在大hoose是怎麼回事。

That any better. :lol: