Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh I don't know Cal, Tedi has done a Tedi and is now frantically searching the P&B archives looking for past posts of mine in a vain attempt to discredit me to cover up his stupidity from last night.

Keep an eye over the next hour or two it could get really weird. [emoji4]

Just read it.. not as weird as last few pages
Concomitantly, stop getting my hopes up that you'll post something interesting [emoji6]

Cheeky auld bugger

I've been away for a good while, so can someone knowledgeable get me up tp speed from?, since around the start of the year.

I don't need that the thread has been the worst place on P&B to post on.

I just want to catch up on possible outcomes that threaten the youngest club in the leagues.

Did Sevco punt out thier last set of accounts were unaudited?, is that even legal within the SPFL & SFA?, have they bent the rules again so Sevco can compete in the leagues?

Surely an unaudited set of accounts has ruled Sevco out of qualifying for European footy?, and that they now have to wait for at least another 3 years to participate.

Any dodgy rumours about Davie slant eye running the club in illegal activities.

Mon peeps let's get this back on track. :)

'We have audited the financial statements of Rangers International Football Club plc for the year ended 30 June 2015 - Campbell Dallas LLP'

The next set of audited accounts for the year ending 30th June 2016, are not due until Dec 2016.

The sheer minterness of the RIFC name actually gives me a riddy on behalf of the Sevco fans.

Same club (lol), different name.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

The sheer minterness of the RIFC name actually gives me a riddy on behalf of the Sevco fans.

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^ Epitome of minterness.

34 minutes ago, bennett said:

Minterness, do people actually talk like that?

Dindy and the wee Sellick fanny, apparently.  Birds of a feather...

I've never actually used the word minter or minterness in real life but it is part of the P+B language.

Heavy beamer if you'd like the Ayrshire interpretation.

Regardless of the word you use we all know it's true.

5 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I've been away for a good while, so can someone knowledgeable get me up tp speed from?, since around the start of the year.

I don't need that the thread has been the worst place on P&B to post on.

I just want to catch up on possible outcomes that threaten the youngest club in the leagues.

Did Sevco punt out thier last set of accounts were unaudited?, is that even legal within the SPFL & SFA?, have they bent the rules again so Sevco can compete in the leagues?

Surely an unaudited set of accounts has ruled Sevco out of qualifying for European footy?, and that they now have to wait for at least another 3 years to participate.

Any dodgy rumours about Davie slant eye running the club in illegal activities.

Mon peeps let's get this back on track. :)

UEFA - Rangers, New Club.

3 hours ago, The Tedi said:

'We have audited the financial statements of Rangers International Football Club plc for the year ended 30 June 2015 - Campbell Dallas LLP'

The next set of audited accounts for the year ending 30th June 2016, are not due until Dec 2016.

Sorry Tedi, I worded that bit wrong.

RANGERS International Football Club PLC Unaudited Results for the six months to 31 December 2015.

That was what I meant?, I assume now that they will release their accounts unaudited for the year ending June 2016 and that was my question. Unless there has been a development and they have indeed hired a chartered accountant for the fiscal year. If they haven't than questions will need to be asked about our home associations requiring clubs to surrender audited accounts to participate in the leagues and cup competitions.