Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any bear wish to discuss the fact that Sevco's last set of interim accounts were unaudited?

This only leads to the conclusion that last season accounts are also unaudited, meaning there ain't no way in hell next season even if Sevco finish in a European slot will they be playing in Europe.

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Any bear wish to discuss the fact that Sevco's last set of interim accounts were unaudited?

This only leads to the conclusion that last season accounts are also unaudited, meaning there ain't no way in hell next season even if Sevco finish in a European slot will they be playing in Europe.

They don't need to be audited as a private company.

No one would pay for an audit unless legally required or requested by a lender/potential trading partner etc.

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

They don't need to be audited as a private company.

No one would pay for an audit unless legally required or requested by a lender/potential trading partner etc.

UEFA demand audited accounts to compete in their competitions.

Also it's the PLC parent company who supply the clubs audits no?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Do they demand it on interim accounts?  I find that hard to believe

Nah, I think you missed my earlier post asking whether or not the accounts for the season ending June 2016 were going to be audited by a chartered accountant. Yes they released their interim accounts unaudited and there was my question, are the full accounts going to be properly audited or not?

Something tells me they haven't or aren't by the vacuous silence by the club not proclaiming they been properly audited for the year ending.

Nah, I think you missed my earlier post asking whether or not the accounts for the season ending June 2016 were going to be audited by a chartered accountant. Yes they released their interim accounts unaudited and there was my question, are the full accounts going to be properly audited or not?

Something tells me they haven't or aren't by the vacuous silence by the club not proclaiming they been properly audited for the year ending.

Ah ok well year end accounts for a company that size have to be audited per company law, not just UEFA. Interim accounts not so.

On 8/1/2016 at 17:35, wulliamwallace said:

How many tops have sevco sold ?

SINCE terminating the IP Licence and Rights Agreement with Rangers Retail Limited, the Club has made its best efforts to engage with PUMA on an agreed way forward without the involvement of Sports Direct for the manufacture of replica kits and other merchandise to supporters.

During discussions it emerged that PUMA had manufactured some replica kit after receiving purchase orders directly from Sports Direct and without the prior knowledge or agreement of the Club and its directors on the Rangers Retail Limited board, Paul Murray and David King. Despite requests to Sports Direct and PUMA we have not been able to ascertain full details of this arrangement or to reconcile it with the commercial contracts that were in place between the Club and Rangers Retail Limited.

The Club has not been party to discussions on the launch of kit sales by PUMA this week. We were first notified of their intentions after close of business on Friday last week.

We are surprised and disappointed by the lack of consultation with the Club and/or supporters groups prior to the launch.

Maybe this will help with your Rangers investigations   ^^^ club statement. 

1 minute ago, Vanderlei said:

SINCE terminating the IP Licence and Rights Agreement with Rangers Retail Limited, the Club has made its best efforts to engage with PUMA on an agreed way forward without the involvement of Sports Direct for the manufacture of replica kits and other merchandise to supporters.

During discussions it emerged that PUMA had manufactured some replica kit after receiving purchase orders directly from Sports Direct and without the prior knowledge or agreement of the Club and its directors on the Rangers Retail Limited board, Paul Murray and David King. Despite requests to Sports Direct and PUMA we have not been able to ascertain full details of this arrangement or to reconcile it with the commercial contracts that were in place between the Club and Rangers Retail Limited.

The Club has not been party to discussions on the launch of kit sales by PUMA this week. We were first notified of their intentions after close of business on Friday last week.

We are surprised and disappointed by the lack of consultation with the Club and/or supporters groups prior to the launch.

Maybe this will help with your Rangers investigations   ^^^ club statement. 

Why would PUMA or SD be expected to consult with 'the club and/or supporters groups'? Wasn't that why Rangers retail was set up in the first place?

Still, I wouldn't like to be the first fan to turn up at Ibrox in the new top.

4 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

What has that to do with anything. Contracts are binding. Dave's wee plan to circumvent SD has fallen flat on its face. He's been handed his arse on plate. Humiliating climb down. Did Rangers Retail Dave call Sevco Dave's bluff?

:lol::lol::lol:

Fair enough.

Personally, I don't care.