Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Only delusional morons m8. Which is why we have such good chats.

Well we have the occasional pas de deux though I doubt your self-awareness if you see them as 'good chats'.  I do admire your eco-credentials. Your wit is a credit to the recycling industry.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well we have the occasional pas de deux though I doubt your self-awareness if you see them as 'good chats'.  I do admire your eco-credentials. Your wit is a credit to the recycling industry.

Is that a father of twins?

On 8/4/2016 at 09:53, RedAdair said:

But as mentioned before, the Sevconian fans can boycott SD and not buy the kit but it does not matter one bit, as Sevco contractually have to pay for all unsold stock from SD at full RRP, so its a win/win for SD! :thumsup2

Is that actually true?

Your perception that you hold some sort of intellect is genuinely amusing. It doesn't give you the higher stance you assume it does.

I do admire your resilience in posting again after continuous drunken episodes on here. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Is that how TEDI gets weans into his van?

Tedi made an *rse of himself posting that picture.

No surprise there he makes an *rse of himself all the time, talking to himself , green dotting himself etc. but i think that comment is way ott

Just now, WILLIEA said:

Tedi made an *rse of himself posting that picture.

No surprise there he makes an *rse of himself all the time, talking to himself , green dotting himself etc. but i think that comment is way ott

Fair enough...into his car?

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I do admire your eco-credentials. Your wit is a credit to the recycling industry.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I do admire your resilience in posting again after continuous drunken episodes on here. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

As I said...

I didn't even correct you for not knowing the difference between 'continuous' and 'continual'.  I have now.

Edited by The_Kincardine

As I said...

I didn't even correct you for not knowing the difference between 'continuous' and 'continual'.  I have now.

It's hardly recycling when you're highlighting the same problem that you have. The first step in alcoholism is admitting you have a problem. If you need a buddy to get you through this, I'm here for you man, continually.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you need a buddy to get you through this, I'm here for you man, continually.

I think our work is done for this evening, Rab.  You've improved your vocabulary and I remain a self-important git.

Trebles all round!

If the Rangers get 4p for every shirt they sell and sell 100'000'000 shirts they will get 4 million pounds. Considering Charles green of Normandy reckoned there were 500'000'000 Sevco fans worldwide then this figure is easily achievable.

Then they can get rid of the asbestos and fix the roofs.

Dragons den, here I come..!!