Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/profile/70185-alenichev/

I see No8 has tried to delete his alternate account after it being outed as the racist bigot taxi driver. What is it with these **** and pretending to be someone else? Did this all start when they started supporting a club who pretend to be someone else?

16 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/profile/70185-alenichev/

I see No8 has tried to delete his alternate account after it being outed as the racist bigot taxi driver. What is it with these **** and pretending to be someone else? Did this all start when they started supporting a club who pretend to be someone else?

This isn't an acceptable term on P&B young Stoney.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This isn't an acceptable term on P&B young Stoney.

Why? Because I knocked one star off due to the EBT titles? I can recognise whichever titles I see fit. Rangers' stars are self awarded anyway.

So farewell Scotzine.  Having failed to get crowdfunding Muirhead has decided to fold his blog.  Now I know that the demented obsessives are beyond hope but when will the P&B diddies realise, like Muirhead, that their ignorant bluster and anti-Rangers prejudice is nothing but anachronistic?

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So farewell Scotzine.  Having failed to get crowdfunding Muirhead has decided to fold his blog.  Now I know that the demented obsessives are beyond hope but when will the P&B diddies realise, like Muirhead, that their ignorant bluster and anti-Rangers prejudice is nothing but anachronistic?

I'm not sure any Rangers fans should be considering this a victory, not unless they approve of the bully-boy tactics that would appear to be the main reason for closing the blog.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I'm not sure any Rangers fans should be considering this a victory, not unless they approve of the bully-boy tactics that would appear to be the main reason for closing the blog.

The reason it went down the lavvy is his failure to secure crowdfunding.  I obviously deprecate any threatening behaviour but let's not use that as a smokescreen for his tawdry outlet's demise.  Quite simply, obsessing over Rangers is yesterday's news.  Muirhead realised this and maybe you diddies will too.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The reason it went down the lavvy is his failure to secure crowdfunding.  I obviously deprecate any threatening behaviour but let's not use that as a smokescreen for his tawdry outlet's demise.  Quite simply, obsessing over Rangers is yesterday's news.  Muirhead realised this and maybe you diddies will too.

I hadn't spent much time on his site until I saw your post.  I thought there was a fair selection of blog topics. Rangers seemed to make up  around 25% of his recent posts and many of those were just factual reporting (Barton up before the beaks, Warburton accepting a one-match ban, etc.).  I can see that he's anti-Rangers but, based on volume, I wouldn't have said he was 'obsessing'.

And I don't think us diddies will ever stop reminding you that your old club died.  We don't need any blogs for that.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Laughing at Rangers is alive and kicking though

8 minutes ago, The DA said:

And I don't think us diddies will ever stop reminding you that your old club died.  We don't need any blogs for that.

So a prominent Sellick blogger has thrown in the towel but the Sellick shills refuse to accept the war is over.

When did the last Japanese soldier finally come out of the jungle?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So a prominent Sellick blogger has thrown in the towel but the Sellick shills refuse to accept the war is over.

You've got your metaphor the wrong way round - the Japanese, unlike the diddies, LOST the war.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Its a pity that you would trivialis death threats being made on a persons family to troll a thread on a football forum.

Lets be honest, your single line of deprecation hardly covers it.

Of course, on the flip side. You could ask, if he was that upset, why he then used the scotzine @ to publish his personal twitter account.

Just more evidence of you all being two cheeks on the same clatty arse.

Edited by dave.j

5 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Everything else was just a facade, mainly written by other people in a weak attempt to make fans of other clubs believe his site was a serious sport fanzine :lol:, amazes me that there are some out there that could not see past this, obviously reading your post he managed to fool a few.

sweet Child of mine.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Strange that you see it as a battle/war. I thought that most saw it as a discussion. I suppose it explains all the threats of violence, bullets and IEDs in the post and over reactions at goading. 

Pity you lot never put as much effort into saving your club, you wouldn't have to go to "war" with your fellow football supporters.

34 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Its a pity that you would trivialis death threats being made on a persons family to troll a thread on a football forum.

I didn't.

4 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Strange that you see it as a battle/war. I thought that most saw it as a discussion. I suppose it explains all the threats of violence, bullets and IEDs in the post and over reactions at goading. 

Wow.  Sellick shills are giving it laldy tonight.  If only you'd crowdfunded him then this conversation needn't have taken place.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I didn't.

Wow.  Sellick shills are giving it laldy tonight.  If only you'd crowdfunded him then this conversation needn't have taken place.

You're getting boring and predictable, Kinky.

Who's YOUR big team?