Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, Ken Fitlike said:

all this H word stuff is edging away from the core BRALT discussion..... (although I suppose the BRALT mutated in many bizarre ways over the years)

Bottom line is ....

Old Rangers cheated (fact) and died (fact)

Blue Noses everywhere pretend this was not so and concoct all sort sophistry to deny the truth.

The current club is now in it's 5th season. History of the old club stopped in 2012.

The soonest they can achieve this 55th title will be at the end of the 2071/72 season.

I spent 10 years at least spending a fair chunk of my disposable income to watch a rigged sport. (with that sport's governing authorities connivance)

All their titles and cups won in the EBT seasons should be declared void.

Basics really......

Sorry, you're right.  Focus.

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

all this H word stuff is edging away from the core BRALT discussion..... (although I suppose the BRALT mutated in many bizarre ways over the years)

Bottom line is ....

Blue Noses everywhere pretend this was not so and concoct all sort sophistry to deny the truth.

The current club is now in it's 5th season. History of the old club stopped in 2012.

The soonest they can achieve this 55th title will be at the end of the 2071/72 season.

I spent 10 years at least spending a fair chunk of my disposable income to watch a rigged sport. (with that sport's governing authorities connivance)

Basics really......

That happened a long time ago (although you acknowdge that in your parenthesis).

14 hours ago, Njord said:

Lol2

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=118&a=vb-fundraiser:-cup-final-defence-fund

He starts a defence fund 'cos he knows he's gonna be done :D

From the article,

The Sunday Bash raised a further £1690 for our Scottish Cup Final Defence Fund

Always nice when the sum raised rounds up to a nice significant number..........

7 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Bottom line is ....

Basics really......

The core bralt discussion is " Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested" . I'm guessing you must be a Celtic fan.

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

From the article,

The Sunday Bash raised a further £1690 for our Scottish Cup Final Defence Fund

Always nice when the sum raised rounds up to a nice significant number..........

Well done the vanguards, nice tidy sum.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

The core bralt discussion is " Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested" . I'm guessing you must be a Celtic fan.

Well done the vanguards, nice tidy sum.

You are well aware that this thread was in the SPL forum for months before being moved to the 3rd Division forum. The thread was then moved to a sub forum because supporters of third division clubs hated the invasion of **** and they preferred that the likes of yourselves were not a part of their wee club. The sub forum then moved through the leagues, stalling as an attachment to the Championship forum, and when your club reached their Premiership debut the sub forum was merged with the Old Firm forum.

23 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Two aspects to consider.  1. P&B deems it unacceptable and Div's the authority here.  2. I agree that it was only ever a term of sectarian abuse in TFS but Celtic fans changed that with their effigy of a non-Sevco fan being (mock) executed above the "Kill All ****" banner.  We all clearly saw that this wasn't about just Rangers.

Summary?  The diddies* love their use of The H Word but the grey and green bawbags have put the mockers on it, what ever the DR says.

*diddies.  A descriptive term and not at all sectarian.

Are you saying that if Celtic fans displayed a banner saying "kill all diddies" below a sex doll which was being hanged that would make it sectarian? 

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

Are you saying that if Celtic fans displayed a banner saying "kill all diddies" below a sex doll which was being hanged that would make it sectarian? 

Wooooooh.  Hold on a minute, why are you trying to apply logic to the views of a Rangers fan? 

If they can perform the mental gymnastics required for the club/company nonsense, then you are flogging a dead horse. ;)

The sex doll was wearing an 'orange order' sash, that's why it was deemed sectarian.

Whereas if it had been wearing any Aberdeen attire?

Irrelevant I guess as it's deemed acceptable and amusing to accuse some fans of beastly behaviour towards animals

15 minutes ago, Alenichev said:

The sex doll was wearing an 'orange order' sash, that's why it was deemed sectarian.

The word *** is not the issue then?

9 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Whereas if it had been wearing any Aberdeen attire?

Irrelevant I guess as it's deemed acceptable and amusing to accuse some fans of beastly behaviour towards animals

To be fair the Orange Order are not Rangers and their sash is not Rangers attire, otherwise Mike Ashley would have ransomed the rights to their orange garb.

The orange order are not a sect of a religion either so I don't understand the idea that anything anti orange order is sectarian.

14 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

To be fair the Orange Order are not Rangers and their sash is not Rangers attire, otherwise Mike Ashley would have ransomed the rights to their orange garb.

The orange order are not a sect of a religion either so I don't understand the idea that anything anti orange order is sectarian.

I have no problem with people being anti OO - it isn't sectarian to take issue with them.  The mock execution of a Protestant effigy is sectarian, though.

1 hour ago, stonedsailor said:

You are well aware that this thread was in the SPL forum for months before being moved to the 3rd Division forum. The thread was then moved to a sub forum because supporters of third division clubs hated the invasion of **** and they preferred that the likes of yourselves were not a part of their wee club. The sub forum then moved through the leagues, stalling as an attachment to the Championship forum, and when your club reached their Premiership debut the sub forum was merged with the Old Firm forum.

Go take it up with Div, if you wish to take the role of a Celtic fan then....

It made lots of sense for the BRALT and the other related threads to reside in their own section back in the day.

The events were so significant and so fast paced and the volume of posts was so great, that it merited being set apart.  

That time is probably now done though.  The BRALT should be allowed to muddle on, but I think it should just sit in the top flight forum, sliding down the pages if little happens.  

I don't like the idea of where it now is.  Its current residence just suggests that this has more to do with Celtic than anyone.  It doesn't.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have no problem with people being anti OO - it isn't sectarian to take issue with them.  The mock execution of a Protestant effigy is sectarian, though.

But it okay for the whole country to set fire to catholic effigies in mock executions every year on November the 5th?

In what way was the effigy protestant?