Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh I detest you for that.  Don't pretend you're a balanced poster.

Paranoia setting in old yin? I frequently pulled up Dhensbhoy on this very thread for being an idiot. A point you no doubt agreed with at the time.

Are you going to answer my question or continue to deflect?

Sorry, sugar tits - I really wasn't ignoring you.  Now phrase your question in a sensible way and I will do my best to reply.

I said deflecting not ignoring. A man with your education should surely know the difference.

Seeing as you haven't got an answer, I'll leave it at that, because "that's what makes us different".

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Now phrase your question in a sensible way and I will do my best to reply.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I said deflecting not ignoring. A man with your education should surely know the difference.

Seeing as you haven't got an answer, I'll leave it at that, because "that's what makes us different".

This thread is used to posters flouncing.  That you combine flouncing and pouting is admirable.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry, sugar tits - I really wasn't ignoring you.  Now phrase your question in a sensible way and I will do my best to reply.

FFS Kinky just tell the lad you have no intention of answering.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Getting' hints that I once posted with exuberant brio, young DA and that has never been the case.  I've always been a stolid journeyman.

Nah, you once posted with a bit of flair, plenty thought and even the odd trace of wisdom.

Alas, no more.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

What happened to your thread on General Nonsense, Kincardine?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

That thread gone? I was looking forward to more intriguing ways to separate kids from their parents and whatever other intellectual to and fro was sure to come

I deleted it.  It's clearly a discussion worthy of having but I'm not the one to start it. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

To be fair, you could have worded it so much better.

It was worded perfectly fine.  However, when a poster mentions "stranger danger" you know you're dealing with 'the dredges of society'* 

*This is what we're up against.

It was worded perfectly fine.  However, when a poster mentions "stranger danger" you know you're dealing with 'the dredges of society'* 

*This is what we're up against.

Perhaps, but it was pretty obvious what was going to be the end result. For what it's worth, you definitely had a valid point.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

We admit we have a problem and want to do something about it.  This makes us different.

This is reprehensible shite.

Who's admitting you have a problem? 

What evidence is there to support a willingness to tackle this problem?

Different from whom?

I look forward to your entitlement complex and household cleaner driven slaverings in defence of your rotten club and its disgusting fans.

Batsduck.jpg