Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Getting' hints that I once posted with exuberant brio, young DA and that has never been the case.  I've always been a stolid journeyman.

No, you did once provide a fantastic joust, of an evening.

Its disappointing to see you resort to Bennett levels of trolling.

There once was a time, your trolling was limited to a late night arrival to a discussion, to then spend the next hour sending folk looking for older posts with responses like "i missed that post, can you quote it for me".

1 minute ago, dave.j said:

No, you did once provide a fantastic joust, of an evening.

Nothing's changed, DJ.  I still love a bit of badinage.  I had a contretemps with Stoney last night.  Now he was absolutely wrong but I still hold him in high regard.

It isn't me who has left the diddies.......;)

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nothing's changed, DJ.  I still love a bit of badinage.  I had a contretemps with Stoney last night.  Now he was absolutely wrong but I still hold him in high regard.

It isn't me who has left the diddies.......;)

It has to be said that when on form I do enjoy a conversation with you but Dave is right, your standards have slipped. You must be battle weary ;)

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

f**k up mun. :)

There is a true truth though, young Stoney.  A few of us used to have a good tête-à-tête but The Big Thread has become unnecessarily polarised.

I shall go off piste in saying I always like a good ding dong with posters on here.  Especially the ones who don't take the thread that seriously.

7 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Indeed if true then death threats really are a despicable thing for anyone who proclaims to be a human being, unfortunately we do have the odd brain donor in our support that is capable of such a thing

We admit we have a problem and want to do something about it.  This makes us different.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is a true truth though, young Stoney.  A few of us used to have a good tête-à-tête but The Big Thread has become unnecessarily polarised.

I shall go off piste in saying I always like a good ding dong with posters on here.  Especially the ones who don't take the thread that seriously.

Taking life seriously is what fucks people up. Let alone some stupid thread on a forum which should be all about the banter.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Genuine question, what are you doing about it?

Same as they did when they tried to save their club. Tutting loudly and paying a little lip service to the fact on a football forum which won't reach the required audience.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Am I responding to just you or in your feisty Mrs giving you hauners?

Just answer the question, ya wriggler.  Turn the deflectors off.

And if you ever end up IN my good missus and giving me hauners,..

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

"That's what makes us different"

"We want to do something about it" they will die of procrastination before they do anything.