Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Invoiced for £2,280,000 which represents £95,000 per month for a period of 2 years.

WTF are Rangers doing with all this water?

And that will be over and above the normal monthly bill they will be receiving from now on. Nearly £200,000 a month for 2 years for water.....OOOOFT!

Edited by Sting777

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

They're just jealous of your legendary drinking prowess. 

Oh it's Friday and young Rab is seeking me out ;).  How are ya, sugar tits?

I'd put their envy down to my tall handsomeness.  Then again, they are the bottom-feeders of the forum.

Oh it's Friday and young Rab is seeking me out [emoji6].  How are ya, sugar tits?

I'd put their envy down to my tall handsomeness.  Then again, they are the bottom-feeders of the forum.

Every night is your Friday night. I'm impressed you know what day it is. Kudos, my learned amigo. How's your liver? Still going?

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Every night is your Friday night. I'm impressed you know what day it is. Kudos, my learned amigo. How's your liver? Still going?

My liver and kidneys do an excellent job of recycling and filtering my fluids.

The same can't be said of your patter.

Is there a chance of you saying something new or would you like to be consigned to the 'repetitive dolts' bin along with the grey and green dross?

My liver and kidneys do an excellent job of recycling and filtering my fluids.

The same can't be said of your patter.

Is there a chance of you saying something new or would you like to be consigned to the 'repetitive dolts' bin along with the grey and green dross?

You have such a temper when you're drinking

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

So are you deciding who is sensible and who is not based on the words they use?

If you find the word creep so awful maybe you should report it to the moderating team and see if they are sensible or not and decide it should or shouldn't be used on the forum.

Ok? you creepy alchy fuckwit.

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

Mmmm..... Hopefully it's true.

I can see the hoards online now claiming that SW water is full of ****.

Case rested, m'lud.

On 10/11/2015 at 18:52, The_Kincardine said:

Andy here. I just phoned Smudger and told him some creep was stalking him and trying to make capital out of it on Pie and Bovril.

I thought his reply was a bit OTT but he is right - we have to deal with the anti-Rangers obsessives ;)

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is unacceptable 'patter', gents.  We really do not want these terms to be used.  Agreed?

Jeepers.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

You go trainspotting.

From a rocket that claims to make banners for football matches in his cellar.:lol:

Edited by the 67

Is it not the case that if any utility provider fucked up and never billed you that it would be their fault?

That was certainly the first gambit from our company legal team...that said it was months of utter pish from both sides n me wandering around the leisure park trying to find meters which were unmarked then surveys...then ....lawyers blah blah. It was an horrendous mess. Not defending sevco here just saying that it's possible scottish water are as chaotic as Gordon Strachan....