Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The difference between you and I is I am more than happy to condemn Rangers supporters when they over step the mark. I do it on Follow Follow on a regular basis.
I take it if I check the Rangers v Aberdeen match thread on here you condemned the Aberdeen support for yet again singing about the Ibrox disaster?
Its ok I don't think I ll bother. I think I know exactly what I will find

This was not sung. Don't make shite up.

3 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

1. How many Rangers fans do you estimate sang the Billy Boys at the Celtic game 2 weeks back?

2. Did you condemn this on follow follow?

3. Can you provide proof of #2

If you can do all this then I will adopt you as my favourite Rangers fan. Which is saying something considering my dad and sister both support them. But I've never liked either of them much anyway. 

Not from Follow Follow but from another Scottish Football Forum. Was in a reply to a Celtic supporter who posted that the Celtic supporter Jay had swapped scarves with a Rangers fan at the end of 90 minutes. TBH i wasn't overly critical after the Celtic game as most of the talk was about the Daily Record attacking the whole Celtic support for the actions of a tiny minority. I could give you a quote from myself from after the recent game at Firhill where i condemn them if that would suffice?......

'If only that was the end of the story. Honestly I despair at some who follow the club I support. 

If ever a game highlighted the fact both clubs have some real scumbags following them this is it. Thank God they are a very tiny minority' 

2 hours ago, stonedsailor said:

He could provide the proof of #2 but then he'd also out himself as No8 ;)

Deary me. Are we still doing this? No8, AWRA any others ? 

I have no idea how i can convince you otherwise and  to be honest i don't think i really care enough to try that hard. Sorry.

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

its the walls yin.  You charmingly chant "f**k Bobby Sand, he's deid" and then there's a wee hand movement. Usually, to your credit, in perfect unison. And no i was referring to rangers away games, I moved the comma/full stop incorrectly, apologies.

As Blueco says. Absolutely no idea what you are talking about. A Fathers Advice doesn't mention Walls and i have no idea what hand action you are talking about. 

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not from Follow Follow but from another Scottish Football Forum. Was in a reply to a Celtic supporter who posted that the Celtic supporter Jay had swapped scarves with a Rangers fan at the end of 90 minutes. TBH i wasn't overly critical after the Celtic game as most of the talk was about the Daily Record attacking the whole Celtic support for the actions of a tiny minority. I could give you a quote from myself from after the recent game at Firhill where i condemn them if that would suffice?......

'If only that was the end of the story. Honestly I despair at some who follow the club I support. 

If ever a game highlighted the fact both clubs have some real scumbags following them this is it. Thank God they are a very tiny minority' 

Criticising Rangers fans on a multi-team forum is one thing, doing it "regularly" on follow-follow without being shouted down by the lunatic fringe is another. 

When did you last criticise Rangers fans' sectarian singing on Follow Follow, and can you provide proof?

3 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Criticising Rangers fans on a multi-team forum is one thing, doing it "regularly" on follow-follow without being shouted down by the lunatic fringe is another. 

When did you last criticise Rangers fans' sectarian singing on Follow Follow, and can you provide proof?

So you accept it is a fringe? 

I  haven't done it in a while on Follow Follow as i have been banned by other Rangers Forums and certainly do not want banned from there as that is where i do most of my posting. It is not the easiest thing to do to go against the vocal minority. We need more supporters to stand up to those who drag our club through the gutter

9 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Cheap posting, chap.  Ignorant too.

The reason we P&B Bears are committed to the forum is that we eschew sectarianism, despise abusive language and love Scottish football in the round.

That you don't grasp that is to your demerit.

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I on the other hand am not surprised that one of the biggest bigots on the forum chose to get involved in the childish name calling 

The 'take away' from the past day or two is that if you object to casual Sectarian abuse you're threatened with a ban and it's now open-season on we Bears.

I honestly did not expect this.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The 'take away' from the past day or two is that if you object to casual Sectarian abuse you're threatened with a ban and it's now open-season on we Bears.

I honestly did not expect this.

Best just ignoring it in all honesty kinc , a pointless excercise getting wound up by it .