Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone seen Stoney recently?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/football-supporter-banned-matches-after-12828288

A dad- of-five has been banned from football matches after unwittingly using a racist slur.

Kevin Arthur Prescot, 43, pleaded guilty today at South Sefton Magistrates Court to racially aggravated abuse after using the term teuchter towards an Everton FC steward"

On 29/03/2017 at 14:35, sugna said:

No, they haven't.

The motion for disapplication of pre-emption rights would have given some scope for converting loans to equity. It would also be feasible with a rights issue, but marginally less so.

The reason that it's only marginally less feasible is that the numbers don't come particularly close to stacking-up in either case, but they are potentially closer with disapplication, assuming some reasonable level of take-up from non-loaners in a rights issue.

In both cases, however, the current loan liability versus the likely total value of the new shares issued means that, to a first approximation, no new funds come in. In fact, this is quite similar in some ways to the Ticketus scam, in that there is a liability that has been taken on apparently in the belief that future revenue, to discharge that liability, will not be needed for more mundane purposes such as running a football club. Of course, with Ticketus, a wee google-eyed boy did it and ran away; whereas King has the club's best interests at heart, from everything that I've read in the papers.

It's a very unorthodox way to look at it, but Dave King would see some of the same effects from a post-disapplication shares issue (or under-writing a rights issue) as he would from obeying the TAB's directive: in either case, he puts in more money, the club sees virtually none of that new money, and he has a higher percentage shareholding at the end. Which makes it a bit strange that Ashley and Ally are seen as baddies for preventing the disapplication motion from passing, while TAB are similarly seen as baddies for telling King he has to make that offer. It's either all very complicated or Dave King is a Glib and Shameless Liar*. Dunno which.

There are many significant differences between the two cases, of course. I just thought it might be amusing to mention the similarities.

But is short, all of the conspiracy theory about surreptitious conversion is just nonsense. King provides plenty examples of real-life chicanery and GASL-ness without resorting to inventing such fantasies.

Rangers don't have their problems to seek. However - and although it's a high bar - I wouldn't hesitate to name King as the biggest problem of all. Completely toxic

* The TAB ruling is the most damning yet understated character assassination that I've seen in a few years, and I read the CAS rulings quite regularly. The simply note all of the things that he said at various times. along with evidence in each of the relevant areas. It makes the SARS comments appears over generous to his trustworthiness.

Well that's that put to bed then but I wouldn't put it past the googly eyed fucker to find a way to get his sticky fingers on the shares if he found a way to circumvent the rules.

On 30/03/2017 at 19:00, Derlei said:

This isn't exactly adult debate, though, is it.

More like piss poor wind up the sevco fans patter.

It Tedi's early days he could strike up a serious discussion without resorting to the usual mud slinging insults and whataboutery.

The main problem appears to be that there are posters who can't engage in a civilised adult debate because they hate Rangers so much that any opportunity to stick the boot in as much as possible, and then there are the Rangers fans who have only ever known a Rangers FC that was successful and admitting their club is the worst of the worst offenders of how not to run a football club wisely in pursuit of cups, titles and European glories. Rangers fans imo on the whole can't come to terms that the club they supported did in fact actually cheat but were helped by both the corrupt associations the former SPL & SFA by rewriting their rules and regulations to A, evade the proper punitive measures because no retrospective punishments could be meted out because Rangers FC were not caught in the act, and B, They ditched the phoenix/cloned clubs laws and then rewrote their rules and regulations to say that according to them that clubs can now evade being liquidated by insolvency laws that would otherwise have been put out of business because the SFA & SPFL say so.

Now put the above into play and you get what is The BIg Thread or BRALT as it is today, a fucking shambles most of the time. Quite frankly I don't see it ever changing to be honest. :lol:

On 29/03/2017 at 14:37, Forever_blueco said:

That's kind of the point of my name already . One time I was forever_blue then I got banned and I returned as forever_blueco. My history is still intact 

Still a w**k then

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

It Tedi's early days he could strike up a serious discussion without resorting to the usual mud slinging insults and whataboutery.

The main problem appears to be that there are posters who can't engage in a civilised adult debate because they hate Rangers so much that any opportunity to stick the boot in as much as possible, and then there are the Rangers fans who have only ever known a Rangers FC that was successful and admitting their club is the worst of the worst offenders of how not to run a football club wisely in pursuit of cups, titles and European glories. Rangers fans imo on the whole can't come to terms that the club they supported did in fact actually cheat but were helped by both the corrupt associations the former SPL & SFA by rewriting their rules and regulations to A, evade the proper punitive measures because no retrospective punishments could be meted out because Rangers FC were not caught in the act, and B, They ditched the phoenix/cloned clubs laws and then rewrote their rules and regulations to say that according to them that clubs can now evade being liquidated by insolvency laws that would otherwise have been put out of business because the SFA & SPFL say so.

Now put the above into play and you get what is The BIg Thread or BRALT as it is today, a fucking shambles most of the time. Quite frankly I don't see it ever changing to be honest. :lol:

For the love God, hurry up and run out of data again.

16 hours ago, bennett said:

Has anyone seen Stoney recently?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/football-supporter-banned-matches-after-12828288

A dad- of-five has been banned from football matches after unwittingly using a racist slur.

Kevin Arthur Prescot, 43, pleaded guilty today at South Sefton Magistrates Court to racially aggravated abuse after using the term teuchter towards an Everton FC steward"

Again, I was correct.

On 30/03/2017 at 10:26, Paralytic Critic said:

Well it didn't take old Pedro long to settle in and adjust to life at ImBroke.

Joke or not

Everything, everything! that is wrong with Glasgow and Scottish football.

Sad people