Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sky Sports News.

Sky Sports News came out and said that was part of the deal with the SPL?

Just asked the same thing (on another thread i think) cant see it being part of a contract.

Same, I don't see it being part of the contract. More likely the deal states Sky Sports screens all OF games, and none for ESPN.

Can someone clarify if all football debts must be paid in full or not ?

HJ will probably put me right on this, but I read that if any monies were owed to any other football club or football association, then eufa would refuse to issue a club licence , therefore denying a club the right to play in Europe among other things.

Edited by theoriginalhedge

I'd vote them back in but with conditions....For a start get rid of the 11-1 voting system etc. The SPL needs Rangers but at the moment Rangers are weak and they need the help of the SPL clubs if they go into liquidation so kick them when they're down :lol:

The 'other' clubs can change the face of the SPL here and with Rangers in a weak position it leaves Celtic vulnerable too. Be strong and demand change. It's the perfect opportunity to weaken the OF's grip on Scottish football.

:huh: i'll need to take your word on it.

If anything it shows Neil Doncaster is a fucking idiot for agreeing to something like that with the unpredictably of football

100% agree on that.

Doncaster is a c**t. Not allegedly, not Zeus understand, just a total and utter c**t of a man.

If the existing outfit exists administration - it must settle all football debts.

If it goes into liquidation, but the 'club' survives through its league memberships etc. being transferred from Company ABCD to Company WXYZ - I'm sure it'll be the same.

If it goes into liquidation, the memberships lapse, and a new club is formed - it isn't liable for footbal debts (like Gretna 2008 aren't for Gretna FC's).

[However, in practice, if that final scenario saw "AFC Rangers 2012" parachuted directly into SPL, I'm sure they'd be made to "pay an entrance fee" or suchlike equivalent to any football debts.]

^^^^

hauled aboard, coshed, gutted and filleted dry.gif

Id probably enjoy that, be like being back at boarding school.wink.gif

(ETA, i did not go to a boarding school before the vultures start circling) biggrin.gif

Edited by Zeus