Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

These administrators seem like Craig Whyte's puppets, they're dodging the questions.

Next week will be interesting in regards to the players/staff cuts, wonder if they'll release the highest earners such as McGregor, Davis and Whittaker.

These chancers can dodge questions all they want, the problems aren't going to go away.

I imagine they'll be some very interesting developments over the next few weeks.

What we know is probably just a small fraction of what the reality is.

Multiple accounts, holding companies. Money not going through the books. This is fraud- no more. no less.

the first two things are legal. the ticketus money is a mystery but there is clearly more to it than meets the eye.

i don't know what people were expecting the guys to say, they've only been there two minutes and have legal obligations.

Man this smells really really bad....

I'm surprised the administrators weren't wearing club ties.

So they "believe" the Ticketus debt is £24m, they "believe" that half of the Jelavic money is somewhere in the club, they don't really know who owns Murray Park or Ibrox, but they are "wholly confident" that Rangers will survive and that liquidation will not be an outcome?

f**k me, they'd have been better with Del Boy and Rodney up there,

So they "believe" the Ticketus debt is £24m, they "believe" that half of the Jelavic money is somewhere in the club, they don't really know who owns Murray Park or Ibrox, but they are "wholly confident" that Rangers will survive and that liquidation will not be an outcome?

And they have no idea about the missing 9 million in tax. Surely a short conversation with the former custodian...?

Are they really telling us they never thought to mention this to Whyte?

the first two things are legal. the ticketus money is a mystery but there is clearly more to it than meets the eye.

i don't know what people were expecting the guys to say, they've only been there two minutes and have legal obligations.

Indeed, This web took a lot of weaving, it 'll take a while to unpick

And they've got to be a good deal more certain before they say anything publicly than you, me or this guy...

This is fraud- no more. no less.

And they have no idea about the missing 9 million in tax. Surely a short conversation with the former custodian...?

Don't get me wrong, at no point today did I think they were going to come out and say "x amount of players will have to be punted", and sound like the Labour guy who left the note saying "Sorry, the money's gone" - but those two guys, Clark in particular, sounded as if Whyte had been prepping them on this from the outset.

How in the name of the wee man, can they POSSIBLY come out and say that liquidation seems wholly unlikely, when they haven't even sorted out where the PAYE money went, who actually got the Ticketus money, where the money from Jelavic has went..........................................

:lol:

That press conference was a complete sham. When was the last time the administrator of a football club said "liquidation is not likely" when they've only just arrived?

I too enjoyed the way they kept saying "we haven't had enough time to see this". or the regular "we cant answer that at this time" and yet can make a sweeping statement about liquidation.

they said it was never sent to hmrc.

do you honestly think there is a secret account with £9m in it?

Which one of the Administrators is it who has been offering Rangers advice for the past year and was one of those who walked into the club with Whyte last year?

David Grier.

Paul Clark (the bald fella today), said to Keith Jackson that there was nothing unusual in that at all.

Which one of the Administrators is it who has been offering Rangers advice for the past year and was one of those who walked into the club with Whyte last year?

neither of those two guys.

my mum worked for a company who went into administration 3 times in the space of a few years and each time they had the same individual acting as the administrator. i think this kind of cosy set up is pretty common.