Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Genuinely am surprised that some of the smaller real creditors haven't made it into the media.

The printers, the pie man, the stationers etc. There must be dozens of small company suppliers to them that have money outstanding. Yet not one has been on TV or in the papers. Have seen the effects that the debt to Dunfermline has on them what about the money owed to all the other creditors.

They must be sitting finding it appalling that the Admin men have wasted another weeks worth of salaries to Durrant, Naismith, Healey, Broadfoot etc - money that would clear some of the bills I'm sure. Maybe some of the media should get off their arses and stop reporting that Fat Ally cried himself to sleep last night and start looking at how Administration inaction is damaging the small creditors chances of seeing any cash at all.

They are insolvent, they will never be solvent again, trading as insolvent is illegal - deal with it ya pair of wasters and kill them

Any small creditor brave enough to speak up would feel the wrath of the Blue orcs. Facebook threats, boycotts ,name dragged through mud, etc etc Nobody owed money is daft enough to bring that shit on themselves. Went for a pint the other night with my bluenose mate and was actually astounded by the venom he had for Dunfermline's audacity to want the money they were owed, while an instutution like Rangers were in trouble.( his actual words ffs )

Any small creditor brave enough to speak up would feel the wrath of the Blue orcs. Facebook threats, boycotts ,name dragged through mud, etc etc Nobody owed money is daft enough to bring that shit on themselves. Went for a pint the other night with my bluenose mate and was actually astounded by the venom he had for Dunfermline's audacity to want the money they were owed, while an instutution like Rangers were in trouble.( his actual words ffs )

Fair point, I forgot about Orc-world where if you refuse in any way to totally pledge every penny that has the Queens heid on it to save them then you are part of the green conspiracy against them and deserve to die.

Clyde 1 SS saying that Fraser Wishart has released a statement basically saying that players voted to accept significant salary defferals, while the administrators have indicated they`d be highly unlikely to accept that proposal...

The full PFA statement alluded to by Chris McLaughlin: My link

Sticking the boot in about the mess of the finances, potential for liquidation etc :D

If the administrators have turned round to Wishart & said wage deferrals are not an option, then why not start wielding the axe without giving them a choice? Sure it`s a tough call, but I didn`t see the administrators at Dundee, Motherwell, Pompey et al holding back in this way.

SSN- Apparently a deal may be done where there are NO redundancies at Ibrox? Interesting!!

Winner takes all game of poker with HMRC's top gambler?

The full PFA statement alluded to by Chris McLaughlin: My link

Sticking the boot in about the mess of the finances, potential for liquidation etc :D

What a prat you are Wishart. A deferral means the players are conceding nothing, and will be demanding full payment of arrears to all players come the end of the season. All in the hope that someone will buy the club and pay the players these arrears. All making the club less attractive to any would be purchaser.

Liquidation is brought even closer with this intransigent move by the players, and if it reaches liquidation the players must carry the blame as much as Whyte, Smith and other hangers on.

What a prat you are Wishart. A deferral means the players are conceding nothing, and will be demanding full payment of arrears to all players come the end of the season. All in the hope that someone will buy the club and pay the players these arrears. All making the club less attractive to any would be purchaser.

Liquidation is brought even closer with this intransigent move by the players, and if it reaches liquidation the players must carry the blame as much as Whyte, Smith and other hangers on.

I think that's a bit unfair on the players. Far be it for me to stick up for rangers players, but none of this is their fault. As soon as I read the PFA statement I started wondering if rangers fans will forever hold the current group of players responsible when it's a problem dating back many years.

Quick thought - one thing H&D have done is "hand a dossier to the police".

Any chance a police investigation is what is causing the delay in sacking/releasing/etc?

My thinking too. If they have any chance of Rangers not being wiped out they must show that Whyte's preferential creditor status and ownership of assets was obtained illegally. If not he may still go to jail, but he will still hold all the aces.

So somehow they must get Whyte slammed up in Barlinnie.

Just to add to my last post, I didn't even start on the fact that Wishart (PFA) appears to be trying to distance himself from the decision of the players (members) who are the ones that are willing to take the deferral and believe it will make the club a more appealing prospect for investment.

Taking off the smugness and utter joy that engulfs me at this moment in time i do feel a little bit sympathy for something Rangers.

The youth players having to watch cretins such as McShagger and Naismith earning 20k plus in the vain hope that one day they might be earning that kind of money do get my sympathy as for some reason they will probably be the first out the door, along with hard working office staff and other small earning staff member.

Just to add to my last post, I didn't even start on the fact that Wishart (PFA) appears to be trying to distance himself from the decision of the players (members) who are the ones that are willing to take the deferral and believe it will make the club a more appealing prospect for investment.

I appreciate that Wishart may be unaware of how bad things actually are, Duff & Phelps are keeping everybody in the dark over that, but surely he must have been given some sort of idea in order to go to the players and bargain with them.

It has to be remembered also that football players(especially those on high wages) don`t live in the same world as the rest of us when it comes to money. Many of Rangers players come from overseas countries & until joining the club would perhaps never even heard of them. They are not really going to care about what happens to the club going forward. They are in it for the hard cash.

I appreciate that Wishart may be unaware of how bad things actually are, Duff & Phelps are keeping everybody in the dark over that, but surely he must have been given some sort of idea in order to go to the players and bargain with them.

It has to be remembered also that football players(especially those on high wages) don`t live in the same world as the rest of us when it comes to money. Many of Rangers players come from overseas countries & until joining the club would perhaps never even heard of them. They are not really going to care about what happens to the club going forward. They are in it for the hard cash.

Lafferty?

meh meh (fed up of gifs and memes etc) meh!