Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What of? Holly Willoughby in the new Scotland away top, or Cat Cubie doing the weather in nothing but high heels? Maybe this....? Can you be a bit more specific?

post-11339-0-89018800-1331244168_thumb.j

I would accept real acid falling from the sky just to see that weather report.

Not fit to run a football club - sfa on Lord Whyte.

Now where's that white charger got to. Someone appears to have left the stable door ajar and unbolted :lol:

Aye, that reminds me. The SFA (it really does stand for Sweet Fuck All) have decided he's not fit now. Why didn't they block the take over until they got the answers they say they wanted from his solicitor? Surely the lack of clarity itself should have been enough to at least delay Whyte.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Nay luck with the protest outside Ibrox tonight, fellow wants to do the same tomorrow night 19:30 - TheBlueKnight linky

Feel sick to the stomach and i hope whyte honestly gets killed by someone. I know its bad to wish for that i know some bear will do time, but i just hope he gets whats due and not in courts either.

:blink:

Edited by alimci

Aye, that reminds me. The SFA (it really does stand for Sweet Fuck All) have decided he's not fit now. Why didn't they block the take over until they got the answers they say they wanted from his solicitor? Surely the lack of clarity itself should have been enough to at least delay Whyte.

Something to do with Campbell Ogilvie wanting a quick sale rushed through on behalf of Davie Moonbeams as the bank told him they were going to pull the plug if he didn't sell up? ;)

Glug glug Friday :)

Can anyone explain the use of this cut in wages to me? Can't help thinking the administrators are playing a blinder here.

If the players all take the supposed cuts for 3 months to save £1million each month, and the club either reaches a cva or goes into liquidation and the players get TUPE'd over, then their contracts must be honoured.

Surely than means, either way, that the existing club will once again be short by about £1million per month?

Can anyone explain the use of this cut in wages to me? Can't help thinking the administrators are playing a blinder here.

If the players all take the supposed cuts for 3 months to save £1million each month, and the club either reaches a cva or goes into liquidation and the players get TUPE'd over, then their contracts must be honoured.

Surely than means, either way, that the existing club will once again be short by about £1million per month?

Would they still qualify under the TUPE rules if the club goes into liquidation? I thought in Scotland they would be treated the same as ordinary creditors..

Bored waiting now...........Wonder how many of this little lot they actually had the money for?

Only included the sub £1M players to show just how well they treated their Scottish counterparts over the years...some of those Scottish transfers are just theft when you see what they were willing to dish out for foreign flops.

26 players of £3Million or above and only Dundee Unt in that list getting £4M for Duncan Ferguson.

Mark Hateley AS Monaco £0.5m 90

Oleg Kuznetsov Dynamo Kiev £1.5m 90

Brian Reid Greenock Morton 91

Andy Goram Hibernian £1m 91

David Robertson Aberdeen £0.97m 91

Mikhailichenko Sampdoria £2m 91

Stuart McCall Everton £1.2m 91

Dale Gordon Norwich City £1.2m 91

Dave McPherson Heart of Midlothian £1.3m 92

Trevor Steven Marseille £2.4m 92

Duncan Ferguson Dundee United £4m 93

Gordon Durie Tottenham Hotspur £1.2m 93

Basile Boli Marseille £2.7m 94

Brian Laudrup Fiorentina £2.5m 94

Alan McLaren Hearts £2m 94

Stephen Wright Aberdeen £1.5m 95

Paul Gascoigne Lazio £4.3m 95

Oleg Salenko Valencia £2.5m 95

Gordan Petrić Dundee United £1.5m 95

Derek McInnes Greenock Morton £0.3m 95

Erik Bo Andersen Aalborg Bk £1.5m 96

Jörg Albertz Hamburg £4m 96

Joachim Björklund Vicenza £1.7m 96

Sebastian Rozental Universidad Catolica £3.5m 96

Ståle Stensaas Rosenborg BK £1.5m 97

Lorenzo Amoruso Fiorentina £5m 97

Sergio Porrini Juventus £3m 97

Marco Negri Perugia £3.75m 97

Arthur Numan PSV Eindhoven £4.5m 98

Gabriel Amato Real Mallorca £4.2m 98

van Bronckhorst Feyenoord £5m 98

Andrei Kanchelskis Fiorentina £5.5m 98

Lionel Charbonnier AJ Auxerre £1.2m 98

Daniel Prodan Atlético Madrid £2.2m 98

Colin Hendry Blackburn Rovers £4m 98

Stephane Guivarc'h Newcastle United £3.5m 98

Neil McCann Hearts £2m 98

Stefan Klos Borussia Dortmund £0.75m 98

Craig Moore Crystal Palace £1m 99

Claudio Reyna VfL Wolfsburg £2m 99

Michael Mols FC Utrecht £4m 99

Billy Dodds Dundee United £1.3m 99

Peter Løvenkrands Akademisk Boldklub £1.3m 00

Kenny Miller Hibernian £2m 00

Bert Konterman Feyenoord £4.3m 00

Ronald de Boer Barcelona £4.5m 00

Jesper Christiansen Odense BK £1.7m 00

Tore André Flo Chelsea £12m 00

Christian Nerlinger Borussia Dortmund £1.8m 01

Claudio Caniggia Dundee £0.9m 01

Michael Ball Everton £6.5m 01

Shota Arveladze Ajax £2m 01

Mikel Arteta Barcelona £5.8m 02

Steven Thompson Dundee United £0.2m 02

Barry Ferguson Blackburn Rovers £4.5m 04

Nacho Novo Dundee £0.45m 04

Thomas Buffel Feyenoord £2.3m 04

Kris Boyd Kilmarnock £0.4m 05

Kevin Thomson Hibernian £2m 06

Carlos Cuéllar Osasuna £2.37m 07

Lee McCulloch Wigan Athletic £2.25m 07

Steven Whittaker Hibernian £2m 07

Daniel Cousin Lens £1.1m 07

Steven Naismith Kilmarnock £1.9m 07

Kenny Miller Derby County £2m 08

Andrius Velička Viking £1m 08

Kyle Lafferty Burnley £3.25m 08

Madjid Bougherra Charlton Athletic £2.5m 08

Pedro Mendes Portsmouth £3m 08

Steven Davis Fulham £3m 08

Maurice Edu Toronto FC £2.6m 08

James Beattie Stoke City £1.25m 10

Nikica Jelavić Rapid Wien £4m 10

That's why wage deferrals are not acceptable to administrators in most cases. Rangers pay out 54k a day in wages so since admin started that is over 1 million paid to the playing staff. The strategy seems to be keep playing staff as potential asset for new buyers.

Any takers out there? :P

Could the HMRC go after them all for unpaid taxes over the EBT thing?

Wouldn't the dual contract need proved? And presumably they'd need copy contracts for each player?

Would they still qualify under the TUPE rules if the club goes into liquidation? I thought in Scotland they would be treated the same as ordinary creditors..

If the new club were to buy the team as an asset along with the ground etc. then yes TUPE would apply, if they just set up a new club and buy their own players it'd be different, but keeping he team intact appears to be what they are aiming for.

Dave McPherson.....1.3 million...i dont care what year, what currency, what rate of inflation...thats thats thats fecking wrong...:lol: of all the info on all the pages on the finest thread in the history of this fine site that is the one that signifies the most how corrupt rfc are lol