Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't rate Doncaster or Regan at all, but as per' above - why on earth would Regan fabricate a story about what happened at that meeting. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by pozbaird

As far as I can work out from the reports in the newspapers and from Rangers Media (I presume how the rangers posters know about the fans version of events) there is little to suggest that the idea of Regan being biased against the club was not brought up at the meeting. I wouldn't blame him for leaving if that was the case. You can't reason with people that steadfastly believe that opinion, wrongly. The idea that anyone in the media or spl is biased AGAINST rangers is laughable.

I don't rate Doncaster or Regan at all, but as per' above - why on earth would Regan fabricate a story about what happened at that meeting. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Regan is a football politician. Do you think politicians (and others for that matter) never tell porkies, exaggerate, distort, or spin events to suit their own point of view?

Edited by Bearwithme

Regan is a football politician. Do you think politicians (and others for that matter) never tell porkies, exaggerate, distort, or spin events to suit their own point of view?

I no bother,,,he agreed to have a meeting so he could walk out ,,and accuse them of calling him biased against rangers,,a master stroke .

Seriously mate, this is the type of attitude that might just have an outside chance of killing your club.

The balance of probabilities would very, very strongly point to the fact that some of the Rangers support behaved irresponsibly, (quite possibly, very offensively) at the meeting. To not accept that is frankly, ridiculous.

Now, regardless of my views of the SFA hierarchy, if I thought I'd been represented in such a way at a crunch time like this, I'd be furious at those responsible. Instead, you conjure up the idea that your club is being treated unfairly and that the wrongdoing lies with the SFA.

Seriously, if you want your club to come through this, you really need to grow up collectively.

I hope you don't for two reasons though:

A) This is so fucking funny.

B) It might just help kill your club.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I see SFA chief Stuart Regan walked out of a meeting at Hampden with Rangers supporters groups yesterday, after they started abusing him and accusing him of being a Celtic Fan... :lol: :lol:

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23807869/

It really does beggar belief that the entire Rangers support - which number hundreds of thousands - cannot by the sounds of it produce even a handful of intelligent, balanced, reasoned individuals, to discuss things with the SFA CEO, without it ending acrimoniously. All they've succeeded in doing is embarrassing themselves further, and presumably further irritating and angering Regan himself.

Still, Scottish football's a weird beast, fan-wise.

Rangers think everyone's biased against them in Celtic's favour. Celtic think everyone's biased against them in Rangers's favour. And the rest think everyone's biased against them in both's favour.

I wouldn't give Regan anywhere near that amount of credit.

Let's be clear about this. Regan doesn't come out of this looking well - even if you take the sfa's version of events. The SFA's statement, however, makes the top of the RST look like retards, who wasted an opportunity to have a civil discussion with the head of the SFA (an opportunity other clubs' supporters groups would kill for - i hasten to add)

Seriously mate, this is the type of attitude that might just have an outside chance of killing your club.

The balance of probabilities would very, very strongly point to the fact that some of the Rangers support behaved irresponsibly, (quite possibly, very offensively) at the meeting. To not accept that is frankly, ridiculous.

Now, regardless of my views of the SFA hierarchy, if I thought I'd been represented in such a way at a cruch time like this, I'd be furious at those responsible. Instead, you conjure up the idea that your club is being treated unfairly and that the wrongdoing lies with the SFA.

Seriously, if you want your club to come through this, you really need to grow up collectively.

I hope you don't for two reasons though:

A) This is so fucking funny.

B) It might just help kill your club.

Don't get upset mate, he's a moron, the type of rangers fan who pretends to be above it all and fair minded but is absolutely blind to retarded bigoted behaviour by his clubs so called "fans representatives "

And descent football fan would be like,,,,ffs who are these fukin idiots making things worse?

But no...The SFA are liars and made it all up... :lol:

Simply put. If I have to plump between Regan and a bunch of Rangers fans.... Regan wins.

I wouldn't give Regan anywhere near that amount of credit.

Let's be clear about this. Regan doesn't come out of this looking well - even if you take the sfa's version of events. The SFA's statement, however, makes the top of the RST look like retards, who wasted an opportunity to have a civil discussion with the head of the SFA (an opportunity other clubs' supporters groups would kill for - i hasten to add)

None of us were at the meeting of course. Maybe, like so often, the truth lies somewhere in between the two accounts. Things got a bit heated. The fans were unhappy that Regan left. He felt he had to hit back.... 8)

None of us were at the meeting of course. Maybe, like so often, the truth lies somewhere in between the two accounts. Things got a bit heated. The fans were unhappy that Regan left. He felt he had to hit back.... 8)

You keep believing that pal.

It seems to suit you to do so - it certainly suits the rest of us that you all do that too.

Absolute bloody idiots.

Ah alright. So does that mean that I could make up an alternative account to any event in history, compare it to the recognised account of what happened and say the truth is somewhere between the two? I merely focused in on the similarity between the 2 accounts - that bias was brought up.

I honestly wouldn't care so much about this but there are loads of issues that the sfa should be brought to account on - if they are going to be subjected to idiotic, baseless comments (calling them biased comes under this) then they won't meet the fans at all. The fans will become more divorced from the decision making process. Then we all suffer.