Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it was on the bar going along the bottom of the screen on SSN about 20 minutes ago.

why would anyone bid £2m for a player that has a long term injury ? he'd fail a medical for a start.

actually didn't Rangers do exactly just that with Daniel Prodan ?! probably why their up shit creek !!!!

why would anyone bid £2m for a player that has a long term injury ? he'd fail a medical for a start.

actually didn't Rangers do exactly just that with Daniel Prodan ?! probably why their up shit creek !!!!

When did i say anyone bidded £2m for him?, i think your mistaking what im saying with some article youve had a read of.

to clear up what im saying, it was on the bar that goes along the very bottom of SSN i havent seen a number put on what was bid however they are not in a place to turn down income from selling players.

Uefa Club License Application process (SFA branch - on secondment from 'fit and proper' testing office)

1. Do you have any overdue payables to local tax authorities?

2. Are you sure?

3. Ok then, here you are.

Well, they did have an overdue payable to tax authorities last season and were successful then, so why not now?

Outstanding payments owed to other clubs, no audited accounts and probably most importantly of all the whole thing being in the public eye this time. Given UEFA's current crusade the SFA will require something special to bend the rules.

Outstanding payments owed to other clubs, no audited accounts and probably most importantly of all the whole thing being in the public eye this time. Given UEFA's current crusade the SFA will require something special to bend the rules.

Yep, like ignoring the rules. On overdue tax. Like last season.

When did i say anyone bidded £2m for him?, i think your mistaking what im saying with some article youve had a read of.

to clear up what im saying, it was on the bar that goes along the very bottom of SSN i havent seen a number put on what was bid however they are not in a place to turn down income from selling players.

in fairness there's a hell of a lot that doesn't make sense about this administration........one being that only 2 redundancies have happened when a £1m/month saving was required.

Meanwhile, Duff & Phelps is investigating the consequences of liquidation with football authorities.

The administrator has confirmed that it has started negotiations with both the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football Association.

That is in anticipation of the formation of a so-called newco Rangers should that course of action be followed by a new prospective owner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17601438

WTF is this about negotiations? Either there are rules or there aren't

Yep, like ignoring the rules. On overdue tax. Like last season.

As I said, I think the public situation this time will make it much harder for the SFA to do that. It only came out well after the event last time the license was given when there were grounds to withhold it, I think UEFA's watchful eye will make a difference now.

What the hell does a Newco have to do with the administrators? Why the heck are they even asking these questions? That's not in their remit. If they liquidate orc fc, that's their job done.

Something smells rotten in the state of Mordor.

Well, they did have an overdue payable to tax authorities last season and were successful then, so why not now?

Rangers had reached an agreement about paying the small tax case debt to HMRC last March, hence why they got their licence, Whyte came in and decided not to bother paying it.

As I said, I think the public situation this time will make it much harder for the SFA to do that. It only came out well after the event last time the license was given when there were grounds to withhold it, I think UEFA's watchful eye will make a difference now.

It only came out in the laptop loyal perhaps, it was common knowledge elsewhere that there was something amiss regarding what would later become the small tax case.

Perhaps you're meaning the non-payment of PAYE and NIC?

Rangers had reached an agreement about paying the small tax case debt to HMRC last March, hence why they got their licence, Whyte came in and decided not to bother paying it.

There is more than one date re Euro license applications. The March date is only the first.

@HayleyMcQueen: There's big news regarding Rangers as owner Craig Whyte agrees to transfer his shares to Blue Knights consortium more on @SkySportsNews

:o

Apparently what happened was that the Admins say Whyte won't stand in the way of a deal with anyone. This was translated in PR speak to "Blue Knights Deal On!"

As if Whytey boy will give a toss where his pay off comes from!