Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can you even get them these days? Loved those when I was a kid. f**k knows what they were made of - probably banned now.

Nah, you can still get them. Some wifie brought them into work. Not as nice as they used to be though. Think she got them at some shop in Stirling.

Rangers sycophant and apologist Keith Jackson has just given his tear stained update on Talksport, saying that Ng and Kennedy are fighting each other at the doors of Ibrox to buy the club but if nothing is finalised before the end of play tomorrow then it's liquidation, if that's not inevitable anyway.

Have you got a link for that? If true, can this week get any better?

Have you got a link for that? If true, can this week get any better?

The woman from the Scottish Widows adverts could phone up and ask for a hand removing her black cape and dress ensemble.... that would be a braw' end to the week.

Nah, you can still get them. Some wifie brought them into work. Not as nice as they used to be though. Think she got them at some shop in Stirling.

the olde sweet shop or something its called. at the corner of port street/upper craigs. Used to be Hamiltons newsagents.

P.s its expensive as f**k....!!!!!!!!! MY wife likes licqourice torpedos so i decided to get her a wee bag one day as a treat ( I was severely in the c**t book actually ) and a bag of about two dozen was over four quid......... :angry:

the olde sweet shop or something its called. at the corner of port street/upper craigs. Used to be Hamiltons newsagents.

P.s its expensive as f**k....!!!!!!!!! MY wife likes licqourice torpedos so i decided to get her a wee bag one day as a treat ( I was severely in the c**t book actually ) and a bag of about two dozen was over four quid......... :angry:

Aye, I'd heard that...............

Please be true.

What a weekend that will be

Its funny that Celtic fans still don’t seem able to grasp how Rangers going out of business will be an utter disaster for their club.

It reminds me of the scene in the Young Ones episode where they were having a party at the house.

Vivyan tells his mates that they should go around and start damaging the house for some fun. One of his mates says, “but, er, Vyvyan, its your house” to which Vyvyan replies “yeh, but it’s a party”.

I'm not sure if this link has been posted on here already- I'm certainly not going to trawl through the 494 pages or so to see if it has- but it makes for interesting reading.

It's a lawyers blog on Rangers current predicament using existing documents to conclude what may be the thinking of D and P.

It doesn't make good reading for Rangers fans and as predicted by a lot on here he seems to think that liquidation is inevitable.

http://scotslawthoug...n-out-of-money/

By my reckoning, just about every supporter of every club that isnae' Rangers who posts on here has said that liquidation is inevitable. Indeed, many of us hold the view that this has been Whyte's plan all along, aided by his choice of the dynamic administration duo, Haudit & Daudit as henchmen lackeys to his role as Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Running alongside this view of course is that many of us also harboured the thought that somehow, because this is Rangers, they'll find a way to come out of this smelling of roses. There was no logic involved in thinking this. No reason whatsoever, other than this was Rangers, and that made it different.

It isn't different. Being Rangers won't help. They're up to their necks in their own shite and sinking fast.

Tick tock.

Rangers sycophant and apologist Keith Jackson has just given his tear stained update on Talksport, saying that Ng and Kennedy are fighting each other at the doors of Ibrox to buy the club but if nothing is finalised before the end of play tomorrow then it's liquidation, if that's not inevitable anyway.

At least give us the chance to f**k them over on Saturday first.

"Goodbye-ee, goodbye-ee,

Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee,

Tho' it's hard to part I know,

I'll be tickled to death to go.

Don't cry-ee, dont sigh-ee,

there's a silver lining in the sky-ee,

Bonsoir, old thing, cheer-i-o, chin, chin,

Nah-poo, toodle-oo, Goodbye-ee."

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifbeerchug.gif

"They share the same principles"

If that single sentence, used to describe the potential of Kennedy and Murray working together, doesn't strike pure terror straight into the dark hearts of bears worldwide, then there is truly no hope for them.

That said, there truly is no hope for them.

If Rangers Liquidate before the end of the season the SPL should be called void, that would save arguments about tainted titles.

The only tainted titles are the ones gained through years of financial doping and cheating by RFC. 8)

The only tainted titles are the ones gained through years of financial doping and cheating by RFC. 8)

Yeah I know but seeing as the split has come and league positions would be altered when Rangers points are removed from the totals then the league would have to be called void. I'd love to hear the greetin from the other side of the OF too.