Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://aol.it/HWw5ll

Dad Montrail White from Illinois, was determined to prove a point when he found out his eight-year-old daughter Amiyah had been stealing. He fashioned a sign that said 'I like to steal from others and lie about it' and made her wear it around her neck.

Anyone know the collar sizes of Messrs Whyte, Murray, Bain, McCoist etc?

From Jim Hannah, Rangers supporters liaison manager(whatever that means):

post-21367-0-64361900-1334852694_thumb.p

Wow what HATE - not healthy. And that forum is a cracker - couldn't help but see how the fanbase is fracturing in other threads.

I think they honestly beleive that with their buying power they can cripple Scottish Football - mistaken me thinks.

A bigoted Rangers fan who travels 4 hours round trip to a game is a rare species as opposed to a County of Caley fan who travels less than 4 hours to an away game.

To the tune of ''thousands are sailing''.....

''Oh Ibrox it is silent now,

It's as quiet as the grave,

And Thommo interviews a tarnished man,

whos fortune it could not save

Did you have a double contract

Did you play up the bigotry

Were your Pounds from the Big House

Paid through E.B.T.'s

Did the old songs taunt or cheer you

And did they still make you cry

Did you count the months and years

Or did your teardrops quickly dry -----------------------------original verse but seems apt :D

Ah, no says he, was not be

From Spain

I came

But it was on tranfer with no fee

Thousands are creditors

Across the western ocean

To a land of opportunity

That some of them will never see

A feckin penny

Across the western ocean

Their bank accounts empty

Their lawyers commanding hefty fees

They'll never break the chains of poverty

And we'll dance .......

In Govans desert twilight

In the death of afternoon

The bears just cant believe

The rumours going roon

'The Sash' it broke the silence

As you whistled it so brave

And like Michael Flatleys footsteps

We danced upon your grave''

#Rangers administrators say they have told Brian Kennedy his latest verbal offer is not capable of acceptance.

It makes it seem that the offer must bow down to Rangers' greatness and become more capable!

I love the attitude on the forums that the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose purely because the all hate Rangers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you don't like something - YOU DONT BUY IT... If you have a choice.

Just when you thought things couldn't get better

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/04/19/rangers-in-crisis-players-could-walk-away-from-a-newco-says-union-chief-86908-23830262/

Wishart said: "There has been a lot of chat about possible transfer from old Rangers to a newco and discussions about the implications in terms of creditors and football regulations, points penalties and financial penalties.

"One of the things that has been forgotten about is our members.

"It's not necessarily the case, in our opinion having taken legal advice, that the players have to go across to a newco.

"Should a newco be formed the players do not have to go across."

Wishart pointed to employment laws, namely paragraph 4.7 of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006, which protect employees if a company's assets are transferred to a new firm.

"They have the right to object to that transfer," said Wishart, who has not yet discussed the issue with the SFA.

"There may well be complications in terms of FIFA regulations and football regulations.

"I don't think the football authorities have any right to force someone to go and work for a new company should they not wish to.

"And it will be a new company, whatever it is dressed up as.

"Our position I think will be supported by the football authorities."

Wishart added: "If players do go across their contracts are protected. The newco would have to take their whole contract, wages, terms and conditions. They may all wish to go across.

So basically a newco cannot demand a transfer fee for any player who wants to leave, yet cannot reduce wages for those who wish to stay without the player's agreement. For a club with no cash and no credit facilities that spells F.U.C.K.E.D in anyone's language.

Guest Kincardine

I love the attitude on the forums that the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose purely because the all hate Rangers.

I've read comments on forums that HMRC, Ticketus and DUFC (no idea why they are selected for special treatment) can GTF. Obviously I don't agree with them. If we owe then we should pay.

However, most comments I've read would indicate that, "the endless list of creditors" is regarded as a shame and embarrassment to our club and the problem is ours and not the people we took goods/services from without payment.

Indeed, some fans have dipped in to their own pocket to pay some of the smaller ones.

So maybe you could link to where you're seen that, "the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose."

Just when you thought things couldn't get better

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23830262/

So basically a newco cannot demand a transfer fee for any player who wants to leave, yet cannot reduce wages for those who wish to stay without the player's agreement. For a club with no cash and no credit facilities that spells F.U.C.K.E.D in anyone's language.

Interesting stuff - so bascially they can't tighten up the wages and the rats have been given a liferaft to leave the sinking ship. What a mess.

I wonder if Rangers realise these legalities in that they can't be above th law - just above the SPL, SFA and SFL - where they may end up next season.

However, most comments I've read would indicate that, "the endless list of creditors" is regarded as a shame and embarrassment to our club and the problem is ours and not the people we took goods/services from without payment.

If Rangers FC in January owed me money I would feel a certain guarantee I'd get paid. I wouldn't have foressen the change in predicament. Business often works on accounts. We aren't in the Juniors here are we?

The language from the club talks about "fighting our enemies". That sort of language indicates that Rangers feels threatened by creditors.

Edited by Chuckinho

So, they need all the money they can get, the fans don't do walking away, but 7500 tickets remain unsold for the United game?

There's a team plays in red, blue and white

which is owned by a con-man, named Whyte.

He's entrepreneural

but the fans are quite feral.

So, from Ibrox, goodbye and goodnight.

(Yes - I know it should be entrepreneurial instead of entreprenueral; but then the limerick wouldn't scan properly.

And, anyway, I think I should get Brownie points for not using the word "shite"!).

Edited by Milo