Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

(Yes - I know it should be entrepreneurial instead of entreprenueral; but then the limerick wouldn't scan properly.

And, anyway, I think I should get Brownie points for not using the word "shite"!).

Quite classy - I'm loving all these limericks. I'd never of thought of attempting such a rhyme - what does rhyne with feral that is relevant -> denial perhaps

There seems to be a lot of denial out in Gers land

Best I could come up with at short notice

rangersold.gif

feck·less/ˈfeklis/

Adjective:

• (of a person) Lacking in efficiency or vitality.
  • Unthinking and irresponsible.

Synonyms:powerless - ineffective - helpless

I think the IRNBRU patches work well :rolleyes:

Edited by Chuckinho

Guest Kincardine

The language from the club talks about "fighting our enemies". That sort of language indicates that Rangers feels threatened by creditors.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't - unless you've an unusual way of understanding English.

From what I've picked up up from various forums 'our enemies' include:

The BBC

Most newspapers

Radio Clyde

Jim Traynor

The SFA

The SPL

Alex Salmond

The SNP

Glasgow City Council

The Roman Catholic Church

Talk Sport

Real Radio

Alan Green

The guy who usually commentates on Sky

Anthony Stoke's father

The Labour Party

Phil Whatever his name is

The Church of Scotland

None of those owe us money. My comment was about creditors and said:

"Most comments I've read would indicate that, "the endless list of creditors" is regarded as a shame and embarrassment to our club and the problem is ours and not the people we took goods/services from without payment.

Indeed, some fans have dipped in to their own pocket to pay some of the smaller ones.

So maybe you could link to where you're seen that, "the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose."

Your comment went nowhere near to answer that.

Edited by Kincardine

£2m a year cash up front and a big f**k off bottle of Domestos to clean the stench out of the place.

I'm sure Rangers wouldn't mind the smell :ph34r:

(sorry the old 'pig wouldn't mind' gag, could not resist)

From Jim Hannah, Rangers supporters liaison manager(whatever that means):

post-21367-0-64361900-1334852694_thumb.p

Oh well, this Jim Hannah is on the Rangers payroll and his language is a wee bit inflamatory methinks.

Sorry for my bad English - I am just a teuchter after all.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't - unless you've an unusual way of understanding English.

Indeed, some fans have dipped in to their own pocket to pay some of the smaller ones.

My understanding of English is that Rangers still owe the money on ALL the smaller ones ;)

Just 'cos some fans donate cash to companies owed money by the club, the bills remain outstanding unless the recipients deem otherwise.

Didn't the £354 for Weirs retirement vase get offered/left and the guy says he will give it to charity 'if' Rangers cough up?

From what I've picked up up from various forums 'our enemies' include:

The BBC

Most newspapers

Radio Clyde

Jim Traynor

The SFA

The SPL

Alex Salmond

The SNP

Glasgow City Council

The Roman Catholic Church

Talk Sport

Real Radio

Alan Green

The guy who usually commentates on Sky

Anthony Stoke's father

The Labour Party

Phil Whatever his name is

The Church of Scotland

None of those owe us money. My comment was about creditors and said:

"Most comments I've read would indicate that, "the endless list of creditors" is regarded as a shame and embarrassment to our club and the problem is ours and not the people we took goods/services from without payment.

So maybe you could link to where you're seen that, "the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose."

Glasgow City Council is listed as a creditor, for just over £7000. That doesn't include unpaid Council Tax/Business Rates, which I believe amounts to hundreds of thousands..

Here's one

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217284&view=findpost&p=1059961333

Posted Today, 04:03 PM

i think liquidation is probably the only out here guys.let's take our medicine and leave all these parasites with f**k all.start anew and the club will come back stronger than ever eventually.start in the second division and let the spl rot.