Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I doubt it, most of them only found out there was an SFL about a month ago.

To be fair I genuinely did have a stereotypical conversation with a Rangers supporter who was a staunch supporter of a pyramid system. "Teams like Albion Rovers should get relegated to the Highland League."

You can't argue with that.

I spoke to one who thought now was the ideal opportunity for them to move to England and stick two fingers up to the SPL and the threat of sanctions.

I spoke to one who thought now was the ideal opportunity for them to move to England and stick two fingers up to the SPL and the threat of sanctions.

No, no, now it's part of Rangers manifest destiny to help the wee teams.

Even if we have to go to division 3, and I don't mind doing that as the SPL would realise they fucked up. We will gather momentum that money cant buy as the whole SPL depreciates Rangers will step it up every year.

Rangers are Scotlands Premier club and perhaps it was our destiny to help ALL of the struggling Scottish clubs outwith the self centred SPL.

If the leagues under the top league are strong then that augers well for the future of Scottish football. The SPL is killing Scotlands chances to develop because of the selfish attitudes.

Now I have to say that I rarely go anywhere near a club specific site, I even avoid B&WA to an extent, but as I had some spare time and a WiFi connection I thought I'd toddle off to RangersMedia for a bit of point and laugh material, and by God do they know how to deliver that in spades...

http://goo.gl/10rF9

Entitled "Rangers Don't Need Morality Lessons From The Celtic Persuaded" you can guess before you start just where the article is going, but other than being a veiled attempt to claim the moral high ground of the oppressed it ticks of Old Firm Bingo in a matter of sentences. It's a long one (phnarr..) and a touch painful to read but does provide a fairly high chuckle ratio which rises when you get to the user feedback.

Now I have to say that I rarely go anywhere near a club specific site, I even avoid B&WA to an extent, but as I had some spare time and a WiFi connection I thought I'd toddle off to RangersMedia for a bit of point and laugh material, and by God do they know how to deliver that in spades...

http://goo.gl/10rF9

Entitled "Rangers Don't Need Morality Lessons From The Celtic Persuaded" you can guess before you start just where the article is going, but other than being a veiled attempt to claim the moral high ground of the oppressed it ticks of Old Firm Bingo in a matter of sentences. It's a long one (phnarr..) and a touch painful to read but does provide a fairly high chuckle ratio which rises when you get to the user feedback.

I love the Rangers Media forum. It is truly brilliant when you need something to point and laugh at.

I do enjoy the chick young style comments of 'the fans are the victims, they are innocent in all of this'

As if they haven't lapped up every moment of success, tossed it off over signings it turns out they couldn't afford, lorded it over every club in Scotland as The Rangers out spent every team in the country and held smaller teams to ransom with derisory offers for players.

Even in the current situation you read some of their fans on various forums talking of coming back stronger and new owners giving Ally the often talked about 'warchest' to rebuild.

I'm aware not all are like this, it's just the least intelligent that seem to shout loudest! like the man in the grubby blue shirt said "The big house must stay open"

http://forum.rangers...entry1059964191

You can't make this shit up!!!

I'm almost certain they're part of the MacGregor family that is involved at Ross County. Obviously trying to buy an ally for next season :P

Correct. John MacGregor is the Managing Director of MacGregor Industrial Supplies, a director of Ross County and brother of the chairman, Roy MacGregor. MIS also has a turnover in the region of £18 million.

A nice gesture by the nameless philanthropist, but I can't help but feel they'd have been better off paying someone like the newsagent up the road. Still, with any luck, John will stick the £106.76 straight in County's SPL Fund smile.gif

I think I'll leave this here...

http://www.rangersunite.com/the-proposal/

It’s simple – 1 member, 1 vote with each voice as big as the next one.

I've heard that too, now just where was it?

ES Clydebank played one season in the Scottish League in 1964-65 before the club lost a legal battle brought by East Stirling and both clubs reverted to their original names.

That's exactly the same share structure the Shire had & resulted in Jimmy Middlemas win, for the Shire fans, at the Court of Session.

Actually surprised that no h*n supporters group has broken off and started a new club already like FC United.

I'm not.

For all the talk about starting at the bottom, very few Rangers fans really have the stomach for folowing a team that doesn't win most of the time and scoop lots of prizes.

Teams like Wimbledon and even Man Utd have elements to their support who appreciate something deeper. I really don't think Rangers do.