Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If it was fair they would be kicked out the SPL and have everything they won since they started cheating removed.

Incidently what's your signature about, news to me....any links to that story?

There you go mate. http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/opinion/comment/michael-kelly-helping-rangers-would-be-sporting-thing-to-do-1-2173011

Because Rangers had 10 points deducted. :blink:

If you end the season with a gap of less than 10 points then your 1 horse race for the tainted title will have been won by default. :lol:

Might they get them back?

Worthy champions 8)

Still if it helps I'll celebrate again when we beat them at Celtic park, if they last that long

Might they get them back?

No - and that's the genius - its ruins the season for both of you. Tainted Champions by default. :lol:

Worthy champions 8)

If the gap is less than 10 points you'll be a laughing stock.

Or should I say, an even bigger laughing stock. :lol:

Still if it helps I'll celebrate again when we beat them at Celtic park, if they last that long

Please do. I never cease to get a good laugh at you all. :1eye

So nobody in the financial department noticed not many cheques were being written?

I don't know. You talking about (relatively) low-level employees? What do you expect them to do? Tell the taxman? They obviously knew the position anyway....

Edited by Bearwithme

So nobody in the financial department noticed not many cheques were being written?

Nah all mail was directed to Whyte, nobody knew nothing, even if they had they were on holiday at the time or washing their hair. well except from Smudger he was ironing his at the time, if there was a time that Whyte was not paying bills

Whyte was very much in charge. 83% of the shares plus no board meetings will do that for you. 8)

Don't Rangers have a finance department or some sort, or did Craig Whyte sit and do all the work himself every day :huh:

I don't know. You talking about (relatively) low-level employees? What do you expect them to do? Tell the taxman? They obviously knew the position anyway....

Would've thought a loyal employee who noticed something like that might have mentioned it to someone they knew and trusted, like a long serving director or former director.

Would've thought a loyal employee who noticed something like that might have mentioned it to someone they knew and trusted, like a long serving director or former director.

Pure, futile speculation. The taxman obviously knew the bills weren't paid. It's up to them what they do about it....

Pure, futile speculation. The taxman obviously knew the bills weren't paid. It's up to them what they do about it....

They did go to put the club in administration but agent Whyte got there first and gave you Haudit & Daudit, still doesn't explain why nobody knew a thing about it for 10 months before the taxman pulled the plug. You guys don't take that attitude while singing big Jock knew by the way, you're quite happy to infer he knew about perverts and yet nobody inside Ibrox knew that their tax and NI wasn't being paid, nobody noticed the reminders for Davie Weir's trophy, nobody noticed the reminders for any of the unpaid bills, nobody noticed the strange looks when they collected the newspapers and pies that weren't being paid for. I'm no wearing that.