Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They did go to put the club in administration but agent Whyte got there first and gave you Haudit & Daudit, still doesn't explain why nobody knew a thing about it for 10 months before the taxman pulled the plug. You guys don't take that attitude while singing big Jock knew by the way, you're quite happy to infer he knew about perverts and yet nobody inside Ibrox knew that their tax and NI wasn't being paid, nobody noticed the reminders for Davie Weir's trophy, nobody noticed the reminders for any of the unpaid bills, nobody noticed the strange looks when they collected the newspapers and pies that weren't being paid for. I'm no wearing that.

Sorry but you're babbling now. The discussion was about tax bills. Let's not bother going into the whole Stein thing.

Edited by Bearwithme

Pure, futile speculation. The taxman obviously knew the bills weren't paid. It's up to them what they do about it....

Is this like a Baldrick 'I have a cunning plan'? Deny all Knowledge and culpibility. Shit, your club are in it up to their necks in the stinky stuff. People from the directors downwards have turned blind eyes to what has gone on at ibrox for years. All the crap with miller and the incubator club and trying to force the sfa/spls hand. You deserve to be liquidated and refused entry to any league.

We reap what we sow, and so shall we reap.

Step up, take what the f**k is coming to you. Scottish football owes rangers f**k all let alone a get out of jail free card. If it does then it proves that knowing the handshake does a lot.

They did go to put the club in administration but agent Whyte got there first and gave you Haudit & Daudit, still doesn't explain why nobody knew a thing about it for 10 months before the taxman pulled the plug. You guys don't take that attitude while singing big Jock knew by the way, you're quite happy to infer he knew about perverts and yet nobody inside Ibrox knew that their tax and NI wasn't being paid, nobody noticed the reminders for Davie Weir's trophy, nobody noticed the reminders for any of the unpaid bills, nobody noticed the strange looks when they collected the newspapers and pies that weren't being paid for. I'm no wearing that.

Didn't the Celtic fans claim for years that their board were under declaring attendances and therefore tax?

Sorry but you're babbling now. The discussion was about tax bills. Let's not bother going into the whole Stein thing.

Comparison, you say nobody except Whyte knew what was going on inside your club while not adopting that attitude to things that went on at other clubs previously

Comparison, you say nobody except Whyte knew what was going on inside your club while not adopting that attitude to things that went on at other clubs previously

OK, since you want to push it, let's put it this way. The relevant authority knew the tax bills were unpaid. On the other hand, the relevant authority was not informed about the situation at Celtic Boys Cub (which you brought up) until much later.

OK, since you want to push it, let's put it this way. The relevant authority knew the tax bills were unpaid. On the other hand, the relevant authority was not informed about the situation at Celtic Boys Cub (which you brought up) until much later.

Nobody inside Ibrox knew the bills weren't being paid? 10 months and no chinese whispers? aye right.

Nobody inside Ibrox knew the bills weren't being paid? 10 months and no chinese whispers? aye right.

That's not what I said. What did it matter if Shug McGlumpher in the accounts department knew a tax bil wasn't paid (if that was the situation)? The tax authorities obviously knew as well and it was up to them to deal with it.

I think Whyte kept things very close (though I don't know just how close). That's why he had no board meetings.

Pure, futile speculation. The taxman obviously knew the bills weren't paid. It's up to them what they do about it....

So, the fact that the taxman knew means that everyone at Rangers, other than Craig Whyte, can abrogate their responsibilities ?

Yep, I think I'm beginning to understand this now. If Craig Whyte hadn't turned up at Ibrox Rangers would be ticking over nicely with no financial problems at all.

Sing along with me...........Everyone's a Fruit and Nut Case........................

So, the fact that the taxman knew means that everyone at Rangers, other than Craig Whyte, can abrogate their responsibilities ?

Yep, I think I'm beginning to understand this now. If Craig Whyte hadn't turned up at Ibrox Rangers would be ticking over nicely with no financial problems at all.

Sing along with me...........Everyone's a Fruit and Nut Case........................

Again, not what I said.

That's not what I said. What did it matter if Shug McGlumpher in the accounts department knew a tax bil wasn't paid (if that was the situation)? The tax authorities obviously knew as well and it was up to them to deal with it.

I think Whyte kept things very close (though I don't know just how close). That's why he had no board meetings.

So you don't think anyone else but Whyte knew, and even if they did it doesn't matter? Honour and pride in paying your way should feature somewhere in the equation.

It really doesn't matter if everyone knew that the tax wasn't getting paid. HMRC obviosuly knew all along that the tax wasn't getting paid! :1eye

People turning a blind eye to kiddy fiddling however............... :ph34r:

Again, not what I said.

No, it's not what you said. It is however the inference that is being made. The organisation in question is Rangers Football Club and I'm assuming everyone affiliated to the club shares a common aim of doing whatever is in the best interests of the club.

What you implied was that the onus is on the taxman to deal with any impropriety and while that is factually correct, there is also an obligation placed on all club members to ensure that the club is operating in such a way that the future of the club and its integrity is sustained. You can't just say the club has behaved badly and it's the fault of HMRC.

Edited by Cutty Old

Bear logic (courtesy of RM)

NO - They're that blind by the fact SKY will give them two fingers, that they'll refuse it. I chose Div3 as i don't believe we'll get anywhere else....but as i said yesterday to many...if we go down, the SPL goes with us, and by the time we're back it'll be a better league.

So no Rangers = no more SPL but after 3 years when Rangers get back into the non-existent SPL it will be a better league: probably because there will be no other teams left in it so they will be able to play with themselves.

How does anyone as thick as this manage to turn on a computer?

No, it's not what you said. It is however the inference that is being made. The organisation in question is Rangers Football Club and I'm assuming everyone affiliated to the club shares a common aim of doing whatever is in the best interests of the club.

What you implied was that the onus is on the taxman to deal with any impropriety and while that is factually correct, there is also an obligation placed on all club members to ensure that the club is operating in such a way that the future of the club and its integrity is sustained. You can't just say the club has behaved badly and it's the fault of HMRC.

By you.

And I didn't say (or imply) it was the fault of HMRC. Whyte was very much in charge of the club. He had a few of his own men who I suspect knew most at least of what was going on e.g. Messrs Withey and Betts. It's absurd to suggest "all club members" (every employee? every fan too?) bear the same sort of responsibility as Whyte for what went on under his regime. Are the groundsmen to blame? The tea-ladies?

Edited by Bearwithme