Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bollocks, actually posted before making any kind of point whatsoever, or even asking the question in mind: is this regards the cash sitting 'somewhere' in Collyer Bristow's account?

Seriously? It's apparently D&P asking the beak to get a move on and schedule an early court date. Pots, kettles etc.

Now that its clear that all 11 SPL sides are going to bend over and take one for the Gers, I would just like to thank you all. Never again will I set foot in any of the grounds. No more going to Paisley on a Saturday or an Aberdeen match when I am up there on business.

Nor will I ever attend a match when you play Clyde (not likely in next few years, but we will come up a league or 2 and some of you will go down a league).

You have finally destroyed the game. Since the early 80's its been heading this way, but thanks to each and everyone of you the game is finally dead.

Now that its clear that all 11 SPL sides are going to bend over and take one for the Gers, I would just like to thank you all. Never again will I set foot in any of the grounds. No more going to Paisley on a Saturday or an Aberdeen match when I am up there on business.

Nor will I ever attend a match when you play Clyde (not likely in next few years, but we will come up a league or 2 and some of you will go down a league).

You have finally destroyed the game. Since the early 80's its been heading this way, but thanks to each and everyone of you the game is finally dead.

Would this be the same Clyde you support who handed over their jerseys for a shower of washed-up Rangers duds for a 'glamour friendly' against them, what, five years back? All in the desperate attempt to get enough knuckle-draggers through the doors to fund your squad: that you couldn't even pay for.

It's a bit like reading Pol Pot complaining about human rights abuses.

Edited by vikingTON

There must be something I can do to change your mind. We CAN'T just finish it like this?!

Sorry to move the conversation back a few pages but how on earth can Rangers sell season tickets until everything is settled?

They won't know what league (if any) they will be playing in for quite some time.

The way i see it is Rangers will be lucky to get a season ticket out before July at the earliest and by then it will probably be too late.

They won't know what league (if any) they will be playing in for quite some time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There's never been any doubt mate.

No amount of protesting will change the outcome of this, I would find a different line of interest.

Edited by INDICATOR

Understand your frustration but you might be better sending that to the SPL chairmen rather than addressing a throng of fans who despise rangers on an internet forum.

DUFF and Phelps, administrators of Rangers Football Club, has issued the following update this evening.

Following discussions with Mr Bill Miller today, he has informed us he wants to progress and discussions will continue between us prior to a preferred bidder being anounced

Mr Miller has asked us to issue the following statement from him to Rangers fans.

Bill Miller commented: “After speaking with the administrators today, I understand that no other bidders have stepped up to offer to save Rangers. As I stated on Friday, if there were no other bids by close of business Monday, I would begin the process to acquire Rangers according to the plan I outlined on Friday.

“To clarify earlier statements in the press, I did not ask for more time to move forward.

“However, at the request of the administrators, I will wait to enter into exclusivity in order to give The Blue Knights/Ticketus more time to put an alternative offer on the table for the administrators to evaluate.

“I will leave it to Duff & Phelps to determine when they want to identify their preferred bidder.

“Until then, I am moving forward with my process and continuing my discussions with all related parties. I can confirm that I did have confidential conversations with the SFA and PFA Scotland representatives. Finally, I will be having discussions with Ally McCoist later to discuss his recommendations regarding the players.”

I don`t expect any resolution until the end of the season. I think as fans it`s pretty important that they make it at least as far as then. After that f**k them.

Surely it has got to be settled as soon as possible and before the end of the season. Not for Rangers, I couldn't care less about them, but all the other clubs will have to set their budgets for next season before the end of this campaign.

Say for example an SPL club were after Ian Harte, without knowing their income for next season a club like Carlisle might gazump them. Hardly fair, is it?

marvelsquad.jpg

I can confirm that I did have confidential conversations with the SFA and PFA Scotland representatives.

I would hope that whoever he spoke to at the SPL and SFA have not indicated that there will be no further punishment of Rangers, when we still have the various investigations going on at the moment, and some waiting to start :D The SPL and SFA must answer as to what was discussed

"confidential conversations" :D

Appreciate what you are saying, but unfortunately it is only a token gesture.

However we have arrived here with have a corrupt game in our hands, starting with the SFA, through Rangers to some of the many dodgy dealers who have or have had control of football clubs.

All the smart guys on Pie & Bovril will talk the 'life goes on' waffle, adding to what comes from the Scottish media. Apologists for journalists.

This is our best opportunity to sort it out. This must start with Rangers going into liquidation. As the filthy corruption oozes out from the Rangers records, the next stage will be dismantling the SFA as 'not fit for purpose'.

Then it is every avenue to clean up the sport. Tell your MP and MSPs what YOU want them to do. Including that flag waving and notably intellectuality challenged idiot Murdo Fraser. With the help of EUFA and the Scottish Government there will be action. I know they are waiting for the Rangers toxicity to become clear and once they know the outcome, action will result.

But essential we stay on the case.

Good thing is if we can clean Rangers and the systemic corruption out of Scottish football, we will end up with a better product and normal people will come back to support the game.

I would hope that whoever he spoke to at the SPL and SFA have not indicated that there will be no further punishment of Rangers, when we still have the various investigations going on at the moment, and some waiting to start :D The SPL and SFA must answer as to what was discussed

"confidential conversations" :D

Yep it is none of our business. We just buy season tickets, buy the shirts, but do not ask questions and we won't be told any lies. unsure.gif

Statement from SFA just announced on outcome of tribunal, and if I'm right it looks pretty big news.

Rangers fined a total of £160,000 and cannot seek any new player registrations for 12 months! Only exception is players under 18!

Whyte fined about £200,000