Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does anyone know where I can download the forms to nominate Craig Whyte for a knighthood?

This:

Speaking about the punishment, Whyte said: "Tell me how it is going to affect me? I couldn't care less. It makes no difference to my life whatsoever - and good luck collecting the money.

:angel

Can someone break down what the punishment to Rangers is for? Is this for the double contracts?

Don't know about the rest of it, but the 12 month singing ban has come about after recent renditions of the Billy Boys were recorded by Vince Lunny.

I think. :unsure:

This passage (very apt use of terminology I feel) made me laugh out loud:

"During this hearing, the club produced compelling evidence from a number of sources that following his takeover, Craig Whyte ran the club in a thoroughly unaccountable manner, rather than adhering to a long-established and proper form of corporate governance.

Yes, that long-established and proper form of corporate governance as applied by Minty Moonbeams and Co.

You really couldn't make this up. Wonderful stuff! :lol:

It's worrying pieces like this that will have be saving any celebrations until the start of next season and they are not in the SPL.

Apart from anything, we've still to go through about 52 appeals before the SFA's punishment is watered down and finalised. Solicitors have made appeals a total joke as well as a cash cow.

The man himself has spoken, good luck collecting the money :lol:

Speaking about the punishment, Whyte said: "Tell me how it is going to affect me? I couldn't care less. It makes no difference to my life whatsoever - and good luck collecting the money.

"It's a joke. It is very harsh on Rangers. I am surprised at how harsh the SFA have been on a club which is going through tough times at the moment.

"Stewart Regan (chief executive) and Campbell Ogilvie (president) should resign and get out of Scottish football.

"The SFA want to kick Rangers when they are down and I hope people remember that. They are playing to the media."

Edited by LordHawHaw

Banning Whyte from having anything to do with Scottish football laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What, so his takeover of other clubs will not be rubber stamped?

Fucking hell. It's like the guy that said the Michael Jackson concerts at the O2 were cancelled after his death.

But I thought the RFFF raised billions from loyal supporters all over the world, you'd think they could pay the fine :lol:

Didnt your fans spam there websites so it looked like they had recieved more donations than they actually did?

Sure i read that in the paper