Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its strange that Duff & Phelps believe that there is widespread support for Rangers to survive.

Other than Rangers supporters, I haven't spoken to a single person who wants Rangers to survive – not a single person. Without exception, everyone wants Rangers dead and they will glady dance all over their grave.

I'm struggling to find a single non Rangers fan on this forum who wants Rangers to survive either. Virtually all appear to be delighted at the prospect of Rangers collapsing.

Yet given the ridiculously one sided media coverage of the situation, you wouldn't have a clue anyone thought anything other than we need Rangers.

Talksport today made my blood boil more than usual when they had two pieces about it today, one in the morning with Steve Archibald and the second with Rangers puppet Daryl King. Both of them only gave the Rangers MUST be saved angle yet again with not an inkling there were two sides to the story.

My urine really gets to 100C when English media folk spout the cliched rubbish that Scottish football needs the OF when they couldn't name any other Scottish football club bar the bigot brothers and spend the rest of the time laughing at us.

Balanced reporting? They don't know what that means.

From RM in May 2011 about Whyte

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:57 AMHe's definitely making the right sounds.. Can you imagine the conversation between father & son

dad - Look at the way these c*nts have destroyed the club

Son - mmmmmmm you think we should buy it and f*ck all these numpties off

dad - you reckon you have enough in your pot to piss in??

son - hahahaha for sure lets buy it and make it the great club it should be

7 months & few grey hairs later the man owns the club, I look forward to the new era!!

:D:lol: :lol: :D

so this protest march could be illegal unless prior permission is sought and granted. And according to Gerry Braiden on Twitter

28 days notice usually required. #GCC said will try to accomodate. If no contact "this becomes a police matter" & up to cops to facilitate.

Rangers fan reacts to news of potential boycott of SFA sponsorship partner McDonalds

post-37354-0-89855300-1335283489_thumb.j

The Big Macs must stay eaten!

You know something? The more I look at that photo, the more it looks like the 'big hoose' guy has eaten a smaller man whole, and the recently devoured chap is screaming just before 'big hoose' closes his gob.

Edited by pozbaird

I have today cancelled my sky sports package. I would like it to be known that I have not cancelled this due to financial reasons nor am i dissatisfied with the Sky product.

I support Rangers FC and you might be aware of the overly severe punishments that were handed out to Rangers FC by the SFA. As Sky themselves contribute heavily to the SFA/SPL I find that i can no longer morally give money to support these organisations who seem to be doing their utmost to punish Rangers FC more than what would be necessary or fair in comparison with other clubs who have had similar difficulties.

I am only one small ripple in the ocean and my subscription will not affect Sky in the slightest but I feel that as a matter of principle I can no longer morally contribute towards ANY of the organisations that put money into the SFA/SPL.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That'll show 'em!

I've found myself beyond caring now, I feel like I've put far too much effort in to keeping up with the events of a club we'd be as well accepting as an inoperable tumor on the Scottish game.

They were talking about an empty stadium in the Carlisle area and applying to some Northern league..There was even a team called 'something Celtic'. Really everything is in place except for the finances,Management,Players and local support get these creases ironed out and it is a 100% goer ;)

Do you think Rangers fans would actually get behind an idea like that though? Would that not then be the team destroyed? (should a new team be created in England and playing in England).

The more this goes on the more it seems likely that Rangers will actually go out of business.

This truly is brilliant.

Once Rangers are gone then its goodnight Vienna for Celtic as well. Their drop in interest will be immediate and dramatic.

Without the Blue Vermin, the Green Vermin and their fans become null and void.

Do you think Rangers fans would actually get behind an idea like that though? Would that not then be the team destroyed? (should a new team be created in England and playing in England).

Hopefully. Get the p***ks out of Scotland once and for all.

They might even challenge Stafford Rangers for the title of best Rangers in the Northern League ;)