Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SFA Statement

My link

Stewart Regan, Scottish FA Chief Executive:

"It is important the Scottish FA, as the governing body, works in association with the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League to reinvigorate the national sport.

"Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football's history and are integral to its future prosperity"

"The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club."

No predetermined views then. The words stitch and up still continue to come to mind.

f**k Rangers. Hope the death of the club is slow and painful.

Then, with any luck, it will be Celtic's turn.

FTOF.

the death of rangers is slow. but for normal people its anything but painful. the complete opposite in fact.

No predetermined views then. The words stitch and up still continue to come to mind.

That bit caught my eye, too.

If they back down over this is will be the biggest and worst decision they will even make as an organisation, and boy, have they made some humdingers.

Against the backdrop of a team of administrators trying to publically strong-arm them into a U-turn using wholly inapappropriate language, they absolutely MUST ensure that the integrity of the game is their paramount concern, not the future of Rangers.

They should have strenuously berated D&P for their statement, not acknowledged their frustration and anger. A massive test of the SFA's mettle lies ahead. Personally, I fear that they will buckle. If they do...? The baw's well and truly burst, and possibly for good, this time.

I wonder if the SFA are simply trying to be discrete in their statement in order to avoid entering into an all too public war of words with Rangers. Hopefully, they are keeping their powder dry, as surely they must be mightily pissed off with the sabre-rattling coming from Ibrox today.

My other (perhaps a little optimistic) hope is that the SFA have one eye on how UEFA are viewing how they deal with this situation. UEFA recently issued a statement to the effect that they are satisfied that the Scottish football authorities will deal with the Rangers situation in an appropriate manner. Something tells me that, like the Swiss authorities over Sion and others, the SFA are conscious that they are being scrutinised from across the Continent.

Edited by Drooper

In the last day I've had four abusive DM's on Twitter. Calling me everything from a "Catholic apologist" to some I daren't even post here.

Needless to say, if they'd bothered to read my Tweets about Neil Lennon from the Cup Final maybe they wouldn't be so sure.

That's another one to add to my "P&B Guide..." If you post anything anti-Rangers you are a Celtic fan. If you post anything anti-Celtic you are a Rangers fan. If you post something anti-Old Firm you are... emmm... ehhhhh... ARRRRGGGGHHHH"

wink.gif

That bit caught my eye, too.

If they back down over this is will be the biggest and worst decision they will even make as an organisation, and boy, have they made some humdingers.

Against the backdrop of a team of administrators trying to publically strong-arm them into a U-turn using wholly inapappropriate language, they absolutely MUST ensure that the integrity of the game is their paramount concern, not the future of Rangers.

They should have strenuously berated D&P for their statement, not acknowledged their frustration and anger. A massive test of the SFA's mettle lies ahead. Personally, I fear that they will buckle. If they do...? The baw's well and truly burst, and possibly for good, this time.

They will indeed buckle, no matter how they try and disguise it. Many of us have said this from day one and it's statements like that in the middle of all the 'punishments' that show exactly where the priorities of the SFA and SPL lie...save Rangers no matter what.

There's no point in buying a new puncture repair outfit.

Same with Kilmarnock if they brought in Ayr.

So what we're saying is... If there were more teams in the league, more people might go to matches? Throw Rangers out and invite in Ayr, Dundee, Falkirk, Morton, Thistle and Airdrie. Then most SPL clubs would make up for the loss of Rangers fans attendance with those of their rivals.

Sorted, I await confirmation of this being implemented soon.

So, lets just forget league positions then? That makes as much of a mockery of our league competitions as leting a newco continue in the SPL with a clean slate.

Haudit and Daudit have been put in charge of arranging the protest march on Hampden. The deadline for anyone wishing to take part is Thursday May 26th 2019.

That's fucking pure quality. 10/10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Floods all over Scotland tonight due to ra peepils tears of dispair and the rest of us pishing ourselves laughing.. Oh the outrage. I may have to seek medical intervention as I think I am addicted to Ranjurs Meedyaa..

It's everybodys fault but Rangers..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: