Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

tKoEc.png

:lol:

I did think he would get added to the list, but let's be honest he held a lot back today. If he said even a fraction of what he's posted on here about it, the bears would be apoplectic with rage.

So both are offering a wee bit extra to debenture holders? That's nice. If any other creditors can prove they are Rangers supporters do they get extra as well? If so will Queenie get of the fence and secure a few bob for The Revenue?

What you have to remember is that the Baron Knigkts offer still depend upon current buns investing a £1k on shares which will immediadely become worth aboots £100 - seems a wise investment

:lol:

I did think he would get added to the list, but let's be honest he held a lot back today. If he said even a fraction of what he's posted on here about it, the bears would be apoplectic with rage.

They'll be on his Wiki page soon

You're right of course, but they won't.

I'm sure the RM viewers will be a bit bemused by your de-stressing technique. You should just beat the wife up like any normal bloke.

I cycled 90 miles, and seethed about the bastards during every one of them :(

..does that get ye bonus notches on FF, VB for posting it here?

Oh, I don't know, but I'm excited to learn if it does. I hear that if you get enough bonus notches (really? is that what they are called? weird) you get to buy 4 pairs of tube socks for a pound instead of just the basic 3.

I cycled 90 miles, and seethed about the bastards during every one of them :(

That's because I texted you from the city centre to tell you about the polyester clad bawbags swanning through the train station giving it the full monty 'WATP' arrogant cnut routine.

I apologise.

Edited by pozbaird

Jardine is threatening to hand back his Hall of Fame medal. Oh no, anything but that! The SFA must be quaking in their boots.

Just in case Sandy happens past Pie & Bov, can I just say - keep the medal, geezer. You earned it!

Why not ask Haudit & Daudit if we can have back the tens of millions of quid in unpaid tax, ripped-off transfer fees and Champions League revenue Rangers stole? As a gesture of goodwill, they can keep all their ill-gotten titles and cups, since they probably won't be winning any more in the foreseeable future.

Oh, I don't know, but I'm excited to learn if it does. I hear that if you get enough bonus notches (really? is that what they are called? weird) you get to buy 4 pairs of tube socks for a pound instead of just the basic 3.

You are excited hunny bun? Doesn't surprise me. The Mirren always bend over for Lodge partners

Edited by Claymores

You are excited hunny bun? Doesn't surprise me

Well I wasn't until you mentioned bonus notches, but now you've called me "hunny bun" I have to admit I've gone from mild excitement to positive anticipation. I am not too shy to admit I've got a bit of a stonner on. :wub:

The Mirren always bend over for Lodge partners

Well I have to admit, you've got me there. I was absolutely seething when we beat them earlier in the season. So much so that I almost stripped naked and ran on the pitch with only my front bottom covered by a bowler hat.

Edited by Ric

Well I wasn't until you mentioned bonus notches, but now you've called me "hunny bun" I have to admit I've gone from mild excitement to positive anticipation. I am not too shy to admit I've got a bit of a stonner on. :wub:

Well I have to admit, you've got me there. I was absolutely seething when we beat them earlier in the season. So much so that I almost stripped naked and ran on the pitch with only my front bottom covered by a bowler hat.

Yer used to that kind of conduct no doubt - we hear it's common practise @ the lodge..............nudge, nudge, wink, wink, funny handshake

Yer used to that kind of conduct no doubt - we hear it's common practise @ the lodge..............nudge, nudge, wink, wink, funny handshake

I'm sure they paid the PRS subscription so Mr Tom Petty gets his legally due paymentwink.gif

How very dare you .. :o .. Rangers clearly deserve to be treated a special case (©Ally McCoist) and as such any copyright infringement brought to light is in fact a papist conspiracy. Tom Petty himself is well known as a supporter of the bears, so much so that he has dedicated his single "Free Falling" as an anthem for their descent into the 3rd division.

Guest Kincardine

Just got back from the march and feeling you've pissed the afternoon away? So now you've decided to lash out at anyone and everyone? And I'm only here to laugh at your abject excuse for a company. The way the bids are going the bidders will soon be asking to be paid to take your less-than-worthless club off the administrators hands.

Please point out where I lashed out. I bet you can't.

I simply queried why you are more interested in The Rangers than the team you say that you support.

"Sandy Jardine threatens to hand back SFA Hall of Fame award"

Jeebus - I didn't know they were on EBTs even back then and HMRC/SPL investigating the double contracts which means ye were unregistered Sandy

What a stupid comment. Really stupid.