Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I imagine a lot of books are boycotted by Rangers fans. All the ones without pictures for a start.

Tell them Brookmyre was the author of this :

post-23278-0-76033200-1335623879_thumb.j

eVENQ.png

So out of all the people they wish to boycott it seems to be the SFA and the SNP? The SNP? Is there some reason they have been added to the list?

for some reason they seem to think the Snp are to blame for not stepping in and wiping out their debt and stop the punishment from the sfa, they were comparing it to the spanish goverment wiping out the football debt in la liga

This whole episode is getting surreal now. Its unhealthy to rely so much on a football club for your own self-worth. People need to step back and take a look at their lives if this is what it's come to.

Shhhhh. If Rangers go under they might start topping themselves.

Sandy Jardine, the voice of reason. "We'll wait and see what sanctions come about, if any. And after that is done, then we will take appropriate action."

Some crackers in there - "if any" jumps out at me.

I wonder what Mr J considers 'appropriate action'?

Sandy Jardine of the Rangers Fighting Fund said: "There is a feeling within the supporter's group that we've been kicked that much, that if we have to, we'll go to the third division.

"We'll wait and see what sanctions come about, if any. And after that is done, then we will take appropriate action."

I can only imagine what the "appropriate action" will entail, when they've still got the outcomes of the EBT & SFA, inquiry into double contracts, investigations still to come.

Never mind any disrepute charges that may be brought off the back of this weeks events, which resulted in threats to the SFA Panel & a fellow member club of the Assosciation.

By that time they might well have been liquidated & kicked out of Scottish Football.

They really are shameless.

Edited by kiddy

Sandy Jardine, the voice of reason. "We'll wait and see what sanctions come about, if any. And after that is done, then we will take appropriate action."

Some crackers in there - "if any" jumps out at me.

I wonder what Mr J considers 'appropriate action'?

Not sure,but it certainly won't involve paying their tax bill or the individuals they owe money too.

When you read that sort of shite it makes you angry.

However, if you stop for a moment and think of how much pain these knuckle dragging bigots must be experiencing, it fair cheers you up no end. :D