Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is the "thousands" technically correct? Surely only just.

Strathclyde Police said that around 7000 supporters attended the march, and that there had been no arrests. A spokeswoman added that officers were "delighted" with the fans' conduct.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/305261-rangers-fans-to-march-against-transfer-embargo/

305261-rangers-fans-to-march-against-transfer-embargo-410x230.jpg

7,000 jokers demanding special treatment. "We don't do paying our bills - let us stay in the SPL without sanctions, or we'll be very, angry and do... something".

If they'd handed their boo-hoo letter to me, I'd thank them politely, then take it indoors so that me and all my SFA mates could laugh at their list of demands until the tears streamed down our faces. Then, I'd make it into a paper aeroplane and send it zooming into the bin, where their whining, entitled complaints and veiled threats belong.

And then, the liquidation party. Drinks are on me, get the Jagerbombs out....

christ the norwegian loon coulda done a rare job here..none of this lot woulda been able to waddle away...big targets mind...

Aye, but the blubber would have kept the bullets from damaging vital organs and one to the head would probably have missed the brain cell.

Guest Kincardine

They really look as though they are having a great, sorry, GREAT time.

Can anyone give a list of the songs that have been sung and the music the orange bands have been playing?

Why on earth would would the songs interest you? Oh and what 'Orange Bands'?

I'd have thought that DAFC's first home win of the season would be of interest to you.....but clearly you're only here for The Rangers.

305261-rangers-fans-to-march-against-transfer-embargo-410x230.jpg

I think you'll find it was not 7000 marching. Perhaps more turned up at Hampden, but certainly the photos even from Rangers fans looks at tops 1000-1200. Difficult to say from photos of course.

BBC news report - I cringed with embarrassment. Seriously though, who the fcuk does Sandy Jardine think he is, talking about looking at what the SPL and SFA do next, then they'll take their own 'appropriate sanctions' against those responsible?

Get these cnuts tae' fcuk!

They really look as though they are having a great, sorry, GREAT time.

Can anyone give a list of the songs that have been sung and the music the orange bands have been playing?

I'd imagine something like this.. wub.gif

FOR someone who is possibly the oldest rookie manager in the history of the game, Ally McCoist this week gave a flawless impersonation of an impulsive, vengeful and nasty-minded adolescent.

:lol: Loving it.

Sandy Jardine, the voice of reason. "We'll wait and see what sanctions come about, if any. And after that is done, then we will take appropriate action."

Some crackers in there - "if any" jumps out at me.

I wonder what Mr J considers 'appropriate action'?

Could it be playing in D3?

I wonder what Mr J considers

'appropriate action'?

A full list of the options available to Rangers fans who feel their club has been mistreated follows.

1) Shutting the fcuk up and accepting whatever sanctions are imposed upon them, then greeting into their steakbakes when their club gets punted down to the third division.

2) Shutting the fcuk up and accepting whatever sanctions are imposed upon them, then greeting into their steakbakes when their club is exterminated out of existence or

3) That's it.

Sandy Jardine's like the wee guy in the boozer making all the noise about how he's going to go totally mental, likes, if he doesn't get his way, but never does anything. About as intimidating as an angry chihuahua, and carrying about the same level of threat.

Why on earth would would the songs interest you? Oh and what 'Orange Bands'?

I'd have thought that DAFC's first home win of the season would be of interest to you.....but clearly you're only here for The Rangers.

Just got back from the march and feeling you've pissed the afternoon away? So now you've decided to lash out at anyone and everyone? And I'm only here to laugh at your abject excuse for a company. The way the bids are going the bidders will soon be asking to be paid to take your less-than-worthless club off the administrators hands.

Edited by WeeHectorPar