Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As this whole process drags on and on I seem to be disliking Fat Ally more and more. Some of his comments have been embarrassing and downright disrespectful to non OF teams. I can't wait to see the look on the c***s face when he is out of a job. mad.gif

Can someone - maybe even a Ger - explain to me how Rangers/Govan survive without re-entering admin even if stay in the SPL? We know they have an operating shortfall of £10m a year on current squad @ full wages. We know that Ibroke and Murray's Folly are huge fixed-costs which can't be reduced.

Even if they find a way to forget the £134m debt how does that pan-oot? Add on top of that a less successful Gers is unlikely to be pulling 40,000 plus crowds (even in SPL, far less if in 3rd and a home game against Peterhead or so)

As this whole process drags on and on I seem to be disliking Fat Ally more and more. Some of his comments have been embarrassing and downright disrespectful to non OF teams. I can't wait to see the look on the c***s face when he is out of a job. mad.gif

Fat Sally seems to be losing the plot more and more on a daily basis. We have to remember that calling-oot the Independant Panel (something his Club had signed-up not to do, plus he already knew) was not done as a random outburst in the 'heat of the moment on a live interview'. No, it was done the day after the decision had been announced and in a Rangers TV studio where he had the opperchancity to do a 2nd take if he wanted before the bile was released.

... ahem, well, it does allow them to 'survive' of course :rolleyes:. Also lets not get our SFA at cross-purposes: their sanction wasn't applied by the Board, it was applied by an independant panel of outsiders.

Ah so the succulent lambs will write of a fitba wasteland in order to bend the rules

The folk in the SFA dealing with the decision will be named and threatened

Much as we have now then..

One thing this whole sorry mess has done is out all the journos sooking the Rangers boaby. We know the media had a huge bias towards them but I certainly never knew to what extent - even allegedly respectable broadsheets have their share of sycophantic scum (hiya Roddie, hiya pal!)

At least the media know, through websites and blog comments, the utter contempt they are now held in by the vast majority of Scottish Football fans.

That's right folks. Despite the best efforts of all the whytewashed reporting of these p***ks, WE are the moral majority.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=218514

OMG! They're playing at "spies" now. Codenames 'Shane", "Boss", "Gunslinger", "PCBear". And where is that self-opinionated "Frankie" cvnt? These guys really believe all the shite they post and all the other weak-minded twats just lap it up. Apparently they have networks situated all round the world that can give them minute-by-minute news updates on all that is happening. They'll soon be arguing over which of them is the real James Bond. It really would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic. We really should stop mocking the afflicted. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

I am informed that Raith Rovers last month received £70,000 from one rich benefactor in order to pay their wages. In the absence of that injection, the spectre of Administration was writ large, allegedly. Drysdale would, ipso facto, have been debarred from s(h)itting on high. And there would have been no more dancing in the streets of Raith. If this is untrue in any material respect, RM will of course give Raith Rovers a platform to publish clarification on the extent of their financial woes.Who'd have thunk it? A director of a venerable, old football club with a history of over 100 years in the Scottish game and sitting on the precipice of extinction, sitting in judgement of a venerable, old football club with a history of over 100 years in the Scottish game and sitting on the precipice of extinction

^^^

Big words, clever ***.

http://forum.rangers. ..howtopic=218514

OMG! They're playing at "spies" now. Codenames 'Shane", "Boss", "Gunslinger", "PCBear". And where is that self-opinionated "Frankie" cvnt? These guys really believe all the shite they post and all the other weak-minded twats just lap it up. Apparently they have networks situated all round the world that can give them minute-by-minute news updates on all that is happening. They'll soon be arguing over which of them is the real James Bond. It really would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic. We really should stop mocking the afflicted. :lol:

NO.

Can someone - maybe even a Ger - explain to me how Rangers/Govan survive without re-entering admin even if stay in the SPL? We know they have an operating shortfall of £10m a year on current squad @ full wages. We know that Ibroke and Murray's Folly are huge fixed-costs which can't be reduced.

Even if they find a way to forget the £134m debt how does that pan-oot? Add on top of that a less successful Gers is unlikely to be pulling 40,000 plus crowds (even in SPL, far less if in 3rd and a home game against Peterhead or so)

This is why Huff and Puff/Haudit and Daudit (call them what you will) want to off load them as soon as possible. At the moment they are milking them for all they can but the money will soon run out and they don't want to be working for nothing.

Seen this on twitter

": Admins admit in morning papers that Rangers will go bust by the end of the season and that Blue Knights bid is not commercially acceptable”

Let's hope it's true

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4286023/Ban-the-Old-Firm-abusers.html

SNA2999TAGG---26_0_1498951a.jpg Dr Tagg ... wants action

Ban the Old Firm abusers

Exclusive By PAUL THORNTON Published: 15 minutes ago

A WOMEN’S campaigner has called for wife-beating Old Firm fans to be BANNED from games.

It comes after last month’s fixture between Rangers and Celtic showed another shocking hike in domestic violence.

And as the two Glasgow giants prepare to square up again today, Dr Mairead Tagg, of Women’s Aid, called for football authorities to take sterner action against thugs.

Dr Tagg said: “If you commit domestic abuse within 48 hours of the game then you should be banned from football grounds.

“It seems to be part of the accepted culture that if you don’t get the result you want, you go home and take it out on your family.

“The clubs need to be more pro-active and speak out louder and clearer saying that you do NOT equate being a football fan with domestic abuse.

“If you behaved like that in a ground you would be banned for life.

“Everybody knows that domestic abuse is against the law and I think banning people from football grounds would hit home.”

Strathclyde Police recorded 119 domestic violence cases on March 25 after Rangers beat Celtic 3-2 at Ibrox.

They also attended 109 incidents in the 24 hours after the grudge game.

Last month’s sickening figures saw a massive rise on the 107 average cases on Old Firm weekend.

The shocking stats come just weeks after a Scottish Sun investigation revealed abuse connected to the derby rocketed 30 per cent last year.

We told how the worst night of Old Firm violence, on September 18, saw a staggering 187 incidents after the first league clash between the sides at Ibrox.

The second highest was 175 when the bitter rivals met at Celtic Park in the SPL last February.

We also told how a rape victim suffered brutal sex attacks for 24 years at the hands of her monster ex — simply because his team lost the Old Firm derby.

Last night Chief Supt Bob Hamilton, of the Anti-Violence Directorate, said they were “committed” to targeting domestic brutes.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4286023/Ban-the-Old-Firm-abusers.html#ixzz1tNtCnmXX

Just give us a link to a petition and everyone here will gladly sign it.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4286068/Team-I-love-owe-money-to-clubs-all-over-Europe-thats-what-shames-me.html

Team I love owe money to clubs all over Europe, that’s what shames me

team_1498967a.jpg FRUSTRATION ... Ally McCoist Pic: Keith Campbell By GARETH LAW Published: 28th April 2012

HE let off steam this week as his frustration finally reached boiling point.

btn-have-ur-say.png 3 comments

Related Stories

• real_1499000f.jpg
Murray and Co told to up the bid
THE Blue Knights have been told to up the ante for Rangers — or their bid is doomed
Dorin Goian: My Romanian agonyLafferty has a future with meBocanegra is up for staying onWe cannot be treated the same Final in Nou Camp was just perfect

Now Ally McCoist has laid bare the shame and agony he’s suffering as Rangers boss.

With Gers still mired in administration, McCoist is at the helm of a club that owes money to sides across Europe.

That just doesn’t sit right with the Rangers gaffer — and it’s why he admits they deserve to be punished.

Just not as heavily as the SFA’s judicial panel decided last Monday.

Gers still owe Rapid Vienna £1million for the Nikica Jelavic deal — and are due Hearts £800,000 for Lee Wallace.

Manchester City and Arsenal are owed cash for loan deals, while Dundee United are still waiting for money from their Scottish Cup clash too.

Asked if the transfer embargo could have been linked to the period while Rangers had footballing debt, McCoist said: “I could understand that more.

“I would have appreciated the opportunity for a new purchaser to pay our footballing debts.

“Pay your debts in an ideal world, but especially debts to other clubs.

“It embarrasses and upsets me we owe money to other clubs, not just in Scotland but wherever.

“That hurts me. I don’t think the punishment has helped us in any way, shape or form to recover from that.

“I feel the panel were on a hiding to nothing because some people will agree with it and some won’t.

“It goes with the territory. It just so happens the panel have made a decision I don’t agree with and the vast majority of fans don’t agree with.

“But there will be other who people who do agree with it and some people who think it is too lenient.”

Next up for McCoist is today’s Old Firm clash.

Then he will wait to discover if Rangers will be punished further with the SPL due to meet tomorrow to vote on insolvency and liquidation penalties.

McCoist just doesn’t think it’s right that rules are being made up as they go along.

He added: “That’s how there’s an argument for it being a bit unfair.

“The timing is sad and unfortunate because there are meetings on Monday where the league chairmen will make decisions on clubs going into liquidation, clubs forming a newco and all that kind of stuff.

“That should have been done a year ago or whenever.

“No matter what happens now it looks as though it is a reaction rather than being proactive.

“With the ten deduction points for going into administration we knew the rules, so that’s fine.

“No problem with it.

“This is different and again it will please some people and not others. The timing is really unfortunate.

“I can safely say whatever decision they make there will be people who agree with it and people who disagree with it.

“But they will make decisions that will upset people.

“That is the territory we live in, that is the walk of life we are in and there is nothing we can do to change that.

“One thing we should never lose is our opportunity or right to agree or disagree with it.

“I’m not daft enough to think we don’t deserve to be punished for our wrongdoing.

“But I am deeply saddened that people who are getting hit most are the people who haven’t done anything wrong and really don’t deserve it.”

As Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray joined forces to try and grab control at Ibrox, US towing tycoon Bill Miller has suddenly gone quiet.

McCoist spoke to him moments after the SFA’s sanctions were announced last Monday.

Asked about the new coalition between Kennedy and Murray, he said: “I think that would be very positive for Rangers, although I also spoke to Bill Miller for an hour after the judicial panel decision last Monday.

“I don’t see anything other than Bill being good for Rangers.

“The fact he phoned me and was asking my opinion on the ramifications of the verdict would suggest he is very interested.”

McCoist masterminded a 3-2 win in the last Old Firm clash to stop the Hoops winning the title at Ibrox.

But he knows knows Rangers will face merciless taunts from Celtic fans and mass celebrations at Parkhead today.

He added: “Celtic will want to party, I don’t think there is any doubt about that. They will want to celebrate with a victory in front of their fans.

“The last Old Firm game for us was massive as we didn’t want them to win the league on our pitch.

“But it would be nice for us to go and beat the champions on their own pitch.

“Motivation will not be a problem for either side.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4286068/Team-I-love-owe-money-to-clubs-all-over-Europe-thats-what-shames-me.html#ixzz1tNvA4AhT

Trying to get there but still a fvcking hypocrite.

It's got so bad, I don't care about anything else. Regardless - Celtic can be so impoverished that they can't compete in Europe at all. My team loses out on loads of SPL titles, Scottish Cups and League Cups; the entire league turns into some half-arsed Welsh effort. Hopefully it won't affect the national team to badly, but it probably will.

None of it matters - we'll take our lumps, and accept the consequences. If it means my team are brutally injured for two decades or a hundred years, so be it. Justice has to be done.

That mob have to die, sooner rather than later. Scandalous cheating should mean death, full stop.

If it screws us, then too bad. Natural justice has to run its course.

I've just been playing some FIFA 12 and realised that if they go to division 3, then Rangers won't feature in any league (Fifa only include the SPL) in FIFA 13.

you better buy mcgregor quick then before he disappears! Wouldn't worry aboots any others!