Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The four horsemen of the gerpocalypse is upon us.

Whyte, Murray, haudit and daudit.

The curtains are drawn, the signs of life grow faint. Death is at the door.

Better get the jelly ready. One hell Of a party is about to start

Just been reading up on the Champions League regulations to see if Motherwell have anything to worry about and came across this little snippet:

To ensure the integrity of the UEFA club competitions, the following criteria

apply:

a) no club participating in a UEFA club competition may, either directly or

indirectly:

hold or deal in the securities or shares of any other club participating

in a UEFA club competition,

Did I not read somewhere that Rangers had held shares in Arsenal that the great Mr Whyte sold?

I can only conclude from this that all European results in the history of the club should be declared void due to this complete lack of integrity. Come on UEFA and join the SFA, SPL* and HMRC in righting the wrongs of this disgrace of a football club.

:angry::ph34r:

*I really tried to keep a straight face at that bit. We all know they only want what's best for their bank accounts.

So if the incubator instigator has bolted after a mere few days, I take it that this means the newco malarky is dead in the water? For if the guy whos idea it was can't make it work can anybody, especially as time is running out?

Doubt it ......

And after the news Jim & Stephen discuss the glory of finishing 7th in the SFL beating the likes of Morton and Ayr.

If Carlsberg did......

The prize for 7th is identical to finishing adrift at the bottom of the SPL. A place in the First Division next season ;)

Just been reading up on the Champions League regulations to see if Motherwell have anything to worry about and came across this little snippet:

Did I not read somewhere that Rangers had held shares in Arsenal that the great Mr Whyte sold?

I can only conclude from this that all European results in the history of the club should be declared void due to this complete lack of integrity. Come on UEFA and join the SFA, SPL* and HMRC in righting the wrongs of this disgrace of a football club.

:angry::ph34r:

*I really tried to keep a straight face at that bit. We all know they only want what's best for their bank accounts.

Interesting.

Rangers media has went into meltdown. First place I went so I could pish myself laughing.

[#2001] Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Pish, ain't it...

:lol:

Would Rangers being relegated/moved to the First Division and an 11th vs 2nd playoff being introduced be enough to appease the fans threatening to quit Scottish Football?

They can f**k off if they think a NewCo can just join the 1st.

I'd rather have Arbroath in the 1st than Rangers.

I love these golden moments as the administrators, wonderfully assisted by the Glasgow media give the bears hope and then whip it away. I think everyone has grasped they will have to be liquidated but sadly they will also play in the SPL next season in some 'guise or other.

I enjoy this now but suspect ultimately they will survive. Joy just now but suspect it's like hearing a good joke just before receiving a boot in the plums.

Too sensible or should I just concentrate on chuckling?

So if the incubator instigator has bolted after a mere few days, I take it that this means the newco malarky is dead in the water? For if the guy whos idea it was can't make it work can anybody, especially as time is running out?

Doubt it ......

Newco is the only way they can go. It's not possible to do a CVA in less than six weeks under any circumstances and the chances of these circumstances becoming anything like normal given the interests involved is nil.