Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you're still a fanny for think the views of one fanny is representative.

Then you would also recognize that a lot of posts and snippets from RM and FF regularly show anyone willing to look that those views are supported by a lot more than just "one fanny".

Many fannies. A veritable brothel of contributors.

Surely the more we can f**k up the SPL the better, I want to see clubs going bust, international attendances slashed, Liewell and Regan sent packing to the Job Centre for their presiding over the victimisation of Rangers. I want to see mayhem and anarchy in all its various insidious forms. For our own self respect and just for the joy of fucking this shower of flea infested *****s arseholes. The more we f**k this corrupt joke of a institution the better. Bring it on. I'll never attend an away game or an international agme in my life, and neither will any of my family.

Every post I read on RM makes me resent them even more. These arrogant scumbag opinions have made up my mind that they CAN'T be allowed any leniancy when it comes to punisshment.

If any of you Rangers Media clowns are readiong this then please, please, please boycott away games at St. Mirren! :D

That's already been decided - you are all mini-t**s/tarriers or such like, if I recall correctly.

(We're on the hate list too, but more for historical reasons than anything the club has said on the Rangers subject, which is nothing as far as I can see, the Dons fans have been vociferous , of course! smile.gif)

Edited by Jacksgranda

That's already been decided - you are all mini-t**s/tarriers or such like, if I recall correctly.

(We're on the hate list too, but more for historical reasons than anything the club has said on the Rangers subject, which is nothing as far as I can see, the Dons fans have been vociferous , of course! smile.gif)

See that's what I don't get, why are we on the list?! Have they totally missed Johnston's thoughts on this affair? I'm not about to lose any sleep over it right enough, I think a blanket boycott by them is a great idea.

Guest Kincardine

Then you would also recognize that a lot of posts and snippets from RM and FF regularly show anyone willing to look that those views are supported by a lot more than just "one fanny".

Many fannies. A veritable brothel of contributors.

The first time I read RM was on Friday. I'd had a night out and logged on here when I got home (aye, I didn't get my hole). Someone mentioned an article on RM. I asked for a link and within minutes 3 links were produced. This was around 12.30 Fri night - Sat morning.

This tells me that P&B is more obsessed with RM than is healthy.

I do, though, read FF 3/4 times a week. I even post once in a while. It's the usual mix of sane posts, idiotic post and people you'd want sectioned. What I have never seen is anyone suggesting that they don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants. This is why I called the guy a fanny. Tell me that I'm wrong.

1336927033[/url]' post='6232044']

The first time I read RM was on Friday. I'd had a night out and logged on here when I got home (aye, I didn't get my hole). Someone mentioned an article on RM. I asked for a link and within minutes 3 links were produced. This was around 12.30 Fri night - Sat morning.

I do, though, read FF 3/4 times a week. I even post once in a while. It's the usual mix of sane posts, idiotic post and people you'd want sectioned. What I have never seen is anyone suggesting that they don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants. This is why I called the guy a fanny. Tell me that I'm wrong.

Yer wrong.

Guest Kincardine

What I have never seen is anyone suggesting that they don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants. This is why I called the guy a fanny. Tell me that I'm wrong.

Yer wrong.

Then prove it. Show links from FF showing that they , "don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants."

Also you didn't respond about the SDL. Who are they and where do they sell papers?

Edited by Kincardine

And a fanny! :D

It will be a little disappointing when we get to page 1000 to discover that the first post on it is a rather earnest analysis of newspaper sales of obscure political groups.

For those Rangers fans who think the outlook is just a wee bit shinier today, here's what we have to look forward to:

The SFA appeal on Wednesday with the power to up the sanctions.

The SPL enquiry into double contracts.

The Big Tax Case

HMRC taking one look at the CVA proposal laugh.gif.

The Duff and Phelps report to the FSA on the last three years of business practices at Ibrox.

SPL and SFA decisions on allowing a share transfer to a Newco when the CVA is refused.

John Greig caught with a dead prostitute in the Ibrox shredding room.

(not all of these things may necessarily occur)

Edited by welshbairn