Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To support a diddy is to utterly reject this stance.

Nobody hates Rangers like the diddies. Nobody hates Celtic like the diddies. This thread is truly uplifting.

H**s/T**s without the busfare we aren't!

Can't wait until it's official - RANGERS IN LIQUIDATION!!

biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I don't hate Rangers or Celtic. In fact, some of my best moments have involved Ayr beating either of them, admittedly on the rare occasion.

What I cannot accept however, is cheating in any way and Rangers are top of the list of cheats at the moment, without a doubt.

Nevertheless, the bigotry that exists in scottish football is not one sided and I believe both halves of the Old Firm should be put firmly in their place. Any sign of sectarian behaviour by any of your affiliates should lead to your expulsion from our game. That should be a priority for the authorities.

Another thing I cannot accept is the unequitible situation in regard to finances. Rangers and Celtic get a bigger share of the pie for no other reason than they are 'bigger' That leads to more and more domination of our game and the only reason the rest of us are here is to service your clubs' greed. Once agai, the ruling bodies need to addressthis problem. Both clubs generate more income from gates, merchandise etc. and that is fair and above board but in terms of distribution of television money and also voting structure, there is no reason for Rangers and Celtic to gain the advantage that a bigger share provides.

Again, I don't hate Rangers or Celtic but I certainly don't like what they stand for. As a Celtic supporter you may think you are on the high moral ground but from where I am sitting, in the second division now, you require to do an awful lot of work to be considered exempt from criticism.

The misdemeanours of Rangers don't excuse all your faults.

Now, if you Celtic supporters crave sporting integrity, lobby your club and convince them you want a level playing field for all our clubs and while you're at it, comvince them to walk away from the bigotry and sectarian behaviour that exists at present.

I'll say it again.....the bigotry that exists in Scotland is not one-sided. If you can't admit that and try to erase it from your end there is no hope for you.

The current state of play is that none of us want either of the Old Firm. You are contributing substantially to the ruination of our national sport and we've all had enough.

Now, sort yourselves out or prepare for a lifetime of being despised by everyone.

Never has the following song been more appropriate........." No-one likes us, we don't care"

Feck off. I have despised them for 40 years and them going to the wall will be delicious.

Problem some of the 'diddies' have is they have no one to hate, so they chose the OF as a single entity. Might be a poor upbringing, lack of education, etc etc, who can tell, but they choose the OF to hate because they want to look cool but cant take sides in case they are labelled a 'closet case'.

A bit like if you are not the first to scream 'racist' then you are the racist.

Rangers are evil and must die.

Almost correct. I have Airdrie to hate and I would love it........, love it if Celtic were next tp go. Central Scotland would be a far better place to live. You are not called the 'Old Firm' for nothing - two cheeks and all thst.. I chose to dislike them both because I cannot agree with what many of them (youse!) stand for.

I am only cool just now coz, for the third time in my life, Docs are back in fashion. Once Samba are back, I'll be No 1.

PS the fingers are playing in dunfermline sat 4 August but Jake needs to lose a few pounds.

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I don't hate Rangers or Celtic. In fact, some of my best moments have involved Ayr beating either of them, admittedly on the rare occasion.

What I cannot accept however, is cheating in any way and Rangers are top of the list of cheats at the moment, without a doubt.

Nevertheless, the bigotry that exists in scottish football is not one sided and I believe both halves of the Old Firm should be put firmly in their place. Any sign of sectarian behaviour by any of your affiliates should lead to your expulsion from our game. That should be a priority for the authorities.

Another thing I cannot accept is the unequitible situation in regard to finances. Rangers and Celtic get a bigger share of the pie for no other reason than they are 'bigger' That leads to more and more domination of our game and the only reason the rest of us are here is to service your clubs' greed. Once agai, the ruling bodies need to addressthis problem. Both clubs generate more income from gates, merchandise etc. and that is fair and above board but in terms of distribution of television money and also voting structure, there is no reason for Rangers and Celtic to gain the advantage that a bigger share provides.

Again, I don't hate Rangers or Celtic but I certainly don't like what they stand for. As a Celtic supporter you may think you are on the high moral ground but from where I am sitting, in the second division now, you require to do an awful lot of work to be considered exempt from criticism.

The misdemeanours of Rangers don't excuse all your faults.

Now, if you Celtic supporters crave sporting integrity, lobby your club and convince them you want a level playing field for all our clubs and while you're at it, comvince them to walk away from the bigotry and sectarian behaviour that exists at present.

I'll say it again.....the bigotry that exists in Scotland is not one-sided. If you can't admit that and try to erase it from your end there is no hope for you.

The current state of play is that none of us want either of the Old Firm. You are contributing substantially to the ruination of our national sport and we've all had enough.

Now, sort yourselves out or prepare for a lifetime of being despised by everyone.

Never has the following song been more appropriate........." No-one likes us, we don't care"

Crush the b*****ds, these tiny clubs won't survive without our ticket money

This is how rangers fans (and I'd say celtic fans too) view your club, any 'tiny club' for that matter. That's why you shold hate them.

Against my better judgement I navigated to the official Rangers website and started to read the news stories on latest developments. I gave up a few paragraphs into the lead story, where Fat Sally said he wanted clarity on the availabilty of funds for the coming season.

I've now officially, 100% given up on my belief that I didn't want Rangers to go the way of Third Lanark or Abercorn FC, and all I wanted was fair play and for them to be treated the same as any other Scottish club.

My stance is now one of 'shut these arrogant fcukers down, and shut them down for good.'

By emphasising our contempt for how Rangers has behaved for well over a decade we also give our support and endorsement to those in a position to pursue and punish them. This is despite the threats these organisation will receive directly and indirectly.

Those we want to give our support to are:

1. HMRC
  2. The SFA through the current tribunal and appeal, but also encouraging them to investigate the behaviour of Rangers since David Murray took over.
  3. The SFA making sure this will never happen again with any club.
  4. The SPL club chairmen ensuring that Rangers are removed from the SPL
  5. Strathclyde Police Fraud Squad as they investigate illegal and fraudulent activities at Rangers resulting in successful prosecutions
  6. The Chief Constable of the Scottish wide police force who will want a high profile conviction early doors to show publicly that company law must be upheld
  7. The Scottish Government exerting its influence to clean up Scottish football
  8. All publicly elected representatives in Scotland, in particular, MPs, MSPs and Councillors to condemn Rangers behaviour, tax avoidance and ensuring there never will be any repeat..
  9. UEFA in enforcing legislation on clubs and directors of clubs to make them transparent and honest.
  10. Media outlets which provides honest accounts of what has and is happening at Rangers.
  11. All the creditors of Rangers in administration.

Have I missed anyone?

These are the ones who should be on or side as we seek honesty and justice. They shouldn't want to do anything else.

I say let the fuckers watch the games themselves at Castle Greyskull and every time they play any of the "diddy" teams. Boycott them, Never go back, see how ridiculous they look with no other Scottish supporter ever setting foot in the den of evil ever again or attending any games when their own team have the misfortune of playing them. I'd imagine it above anything on the pitch would hit the headlines. Cup games, League games, the lot. f**k em. They think they'd hurt us with a boycott. We could hit them a lot harder because it wouldnt be long before questions are asked.

Of course all of this is dependent on if they still exist - which i'm about 99% sure wont be the case. I dont support Celtic, but my neighbour tells me that at the game the whole crowd were chanting "no to a newco" when the trophy was being presented. So lets see if they are only words. Lets see if Celtic fans boycott the Orcs next season or vice versa (me, i doubt it).

PS the fingers are playing in dunfermline sat 4 August but Jake needs to lose a few pounds.

4th you say???? Jake has been a podger for the last 20 years :D , Ali back ?