Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That A Call To Arms post is hilarious.

Here's the full list of crimes that the author thinks Rangers are being punished for...

One man's totalitarian rule at Ibrox has ravaged our club. He sold some of our cherished heritage, he banished Rangers legends making their role at Ibrox untenable, he sold star players for less than their market value and by his actions tarnished the name and reputation of Rangers Football Club.

Can any sharp-eyed P&Bers spot any crimes or misdemeanours missing from that charge sheet?

I don't think Rangers got slapped with record fines and a transfer ban because Craig Whyte sold "star players" for "less than their market value" or because he sold the "cherished heritage" of the club. There was other stuff going on, surely...

No wonder these trumpets are confused.

Charles Green pretty much said that his talks with the spl/sfa were positive.

But he couldnt have gotten out of hampden quick enough if he had chucked a grenade into the media scrum and sprinted to his car. lol

he was there for 2 hours and it wasn't live, it was recorded last night

that was from earlier this evening

sorry i'm still in kansas time

good luck on beat the scummy hibs, rooting for ya

mind you i;d say the same to hibs fan but you can never find them

Edited by cdp1972

sorry i'm still in kansas time

good luck on beat the scummy hibs, rooting for ya

mind you i;d say the same to hibs fan but you can never find them

Toto we're not in Kansas anymore - more like Yorkshire - he scares me this Green a wee bit like that DI Meadows from The Bill -> don;t think he went to buy any football clubs either.

I have to say some of the fun and games in this thread are gold - most of the folk on here should be pleased with the banter. It just goes to show that the diddy teams have some solid support.

I'm glad the SFA uphelp their decision and hope it doesn't change but that they don't capitulate and allow the Newco to be reinstated in the SPL.

In France Rangers are often referred to solely as 'Glasgow'.

That's just because they don't feel a need to differentiate between Rangers and Celtic. Just like they would not make a distinction between Dundee or United. They're just unimportant diddy teams whose name means little to anybody. At the moment in France nobody has a clue that there is anything going on concerning Glasgow. :D

trust me, rangers new co wont be allowed to enter the spl, they also wont get the nod to join the sfl, its also pretty much carbon tight that a cva will not be agreed.

rangers fc in scotland is pretty much finished, but i did have an intresting convo the other day with a hack, there's nothing stopping them from entering the blue sq league, because if the spl, sfl dont take rangers in then legally they can upsticks and go to the very bottom tier.

me personally couldn't give two hoots if rangers lived or died

Edited by cdp1972

That's just because they don't feel a need to differentiate between Rangers and Celtic. Just like they would not make a distinction between Dundee or United. They're just unimportant diddy teams whose name means little to anybody. At the moment in France nobody has a clue that there is anything going on concerning Glasgow. :D

C'est vraiment bizarre que tous les equipes diddys ecossaises soient ensemble pour finir les ours gros mechants ... (Sorry just releasing my MFL Teacher)

The French Ligue 1 seems far more national than the SPL with a team like Montpellier even likely to beat OL, OM and PSG (That's Lyon, Marseille and Paris for those not big on abbreviations). Most towns in France only have one massive team so derby games are mostly between competing towns not confessionals.dry.gif

Because people find them hard to bear?

Hmmmm, maybe not as well thought through as some of your other posts!

It just dawned on me that I had always taken the bears nickname as granted without ever thinking about where it came from and when. Not even sure of any bigoted connection surprisingly. Just curious.

The nonsense talked about 40+ professional players is misleading as we have so many youngsters on our books...We couldn't fill a subs bench on occassion this season!!

What, so you had more than 20 players injured or suspended at one time? Bollocks. If you couldn't fill the bench, you could have put the youngsters on it.

trust me, rangers new co wont be allowed to enter the spl, they also wont get the nod to join the sfl, its also pretty much carbon tight that a cva will not be agreed.

rangers fc in scotland is pretty much finished, but i did have an intresting convo the other day with a hack, there's nothing stopping them from entering the blue sq league, because if the spl, sfl dont take rangers in then legally they can upsticks and go to the very bottom tier.

For a start the Blue Square isn't the very bottom tier, and secondly no, legally there are absolutely no grounds for Rangers to play in England. It is against UEFA rules. If Rangers aren't in the SPL or SFL, they can apply to join whichever Junior league will take them.

You're quite clearly a Rangers fan, fooling no one here.

No.8, if you have 40 players then there should never be a scenario where you cannot fill a subs bench. Maybe take a leaf out the likes of Falkirk and Accies books and play some 16 and 17 year olds.

Funny you say say that, as part of the objective of the SPL according to its mission statement is:

Provide leadership in the development of key initiatives to improve the quality of the game in Scotland, particularly youth development, and to set a pace and direction for the whole of Scottish football;

Hammering Rangers is doing right by the above.

Hmmmm, maybe not as well thought through as some of your other posts!

It just dawned on me that I had always taken the bears nickname as granted without ever thinking about where it came from and when. Not even sure of any bigoted connection surprisingly. Just curious.

:rolleyes:

Oh FFS, it's rhyming slang - "Teddy Bears" for "Gers". Same as the Daily Retard came up with "Jam Tarts" for Hearts because they were too stupid to realise Hearts was a nickname to begin with for Heart Of Midlothian.

What, so you had more than 20 players injured or suspended at one time? Bollocks. If you couldn't fill the bench, you could have put the youngsters on it.

For a start the Blue Square isn't the very bottom tier, and secondly no, legally there are absolutely no grounds for Rangers to play in England. It is against UEFA rules. If Rangers aren't in the SPL or SFL, they can apply to join whichever Junior league will take them.

You're quite clearly a Rangers fan, fooling no one here.

Is it really against UEFA rules? Liechtenstein clubs play in Switzerland yet have their own Euro qualification cup.

We've got better nicknames on here. Haudit & Daudit, Duff & Duffus, Duffer & Dufferer, Tweedledee & Tweedledum, Fat Sally, Soccerball Bill, Hughie Green, Sir Minty Moonbeams....

Best. Thread. Ever. 8)

While this would be an amusing scenario, and I think whether they get back in the SPL is in the balance, the SFL wouldn't admit them?

And how low would they go in the Blue Square? Surely teams there would be up in arms if they were admitted above them.

Agreed, applying for a CVA is a waste of time but suppose they have to go through the motions.

They also have the big tax bill to pay, but is a newco liable for that?

So many questions, and answers have to be imminent. No avoiding the issue.

Sky should have a separate channel for Rangers in crisis. Can't get enough of it!

This is building up nicely, bring it on.